Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Anu - You are right. She is conservative, not dead. And neither is hugging a crime ... But my point in your thread TIL, is that she's an introvert as well. So being conservative + introvert does tend to clamp up a person more than others. Had she gone all hawww ... it would've looked artificial. But she is bound to feel awkward after the hug. And she is also bound to have after thoughts - THAT is a given ... bas aur kuch nahi

Originally posted by: nureat01

Ppl have been calling them jaanuable and whatever-liciious since ages, LadyM...you do know that most of the forum is over-run by 13 year olds, don't you? Or were you zoned out as usual? :P

Of course I do! I was just hoping that the fewer rabid fan girls in the Navya forum, the better. But guess, it cannot be avoided. *dramatic sigh*

Re: Sanaya's serial - Now this looks like the stereotypical run of the mill kinds :-)
Edited by LadyMcbeth - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
LadyM, I'm saying the SAME thing...when I talk of parvarish, I mean that WHY instantly jump on her UPBRINGING if she ended up having a slight candid moment there?...If you're introverted, it doesn't mean you'll never speak up and she IS clamped up most of the time in a VERY OTT fashion...Honestly now you''ve confused me also :S I'm NOT questioning HER awkwardness...I'm wondering why EVERYONE is instantly jumping on her PARVARISH for no rhyme or reason?
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMcbeth

Of course I do! I was just hoping that the fewer rabid fan girls in the Navya forum, the better. But guess, it cannot be avoided. *dramatic sigh*

Re: Sanaya's serial - Now this looks like the stereotypical run of the mill kinds :-)

LadyM, you are forgetting that for all general purposes for god or bad as you want to see it...Navya is a "youth" showπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...matlab phangurls have to bolo dhaava on it anyways...didn't you see how it's zooomed up to #2 on that chaskameter thing or whatever?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yep Sanaya's show does look extremely typical types...but mehh whatever...I might watch...I'm bored with many desi shows in general and KMH2 is also endingπŸ˜’πŸ˜†...timepass ke liye once in a blue moon toh kuch dekhna hi padega naπŸ˜†
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Hmmm ... Now I am confused as well. Probably we are saying the same thing. I am not questioning her upbringing either ... I am simply saying that her upbringing will cause her to be awkward and have second thoughts. And no - just because you are introvert doesn't mean that you'll be clamped up all the time. There will be rare moments when you choose to be candid :-)

Originally posted by: nureat01

Yep Sanaya's show does look extremely typical types...but mehh whatever...I might watch...I'm bored with many desi shows in general and KMH2 is also endingπŸ˜’πŸ˜†...timepass ke liye once in a blue moon toh kuch dekhna hi padega naπŸ˜†

red - Shucks I know! I am so heart broken πŸ₯Ί πŸ˜† now what will I watch for timepass ... maybe this is it! πŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL you know I'm saying it now but sach mein I haven't even managed to watch timepass scenes of KMH2 in a while...haha...last i watched was that conphession of theirs and some random scenes after that...then lost track.

Have you kept in touch, LadyM?
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
I too watched some of their nok jhok scenes leading to the confession ...the confession ... and some scenes where they wanted to consummate their marriage, but kept on getting interrupted/arrested etc ... it was funny. But other than that I didn't watch the drama that ensued when Arohi's parents took her back home. She wanted to get re-married to Arjun but some family "politics" kept disrupting their plans. Her dada was killed, I think and Arjun was jailed ... us ke baad pata nahi hai ... *clueless muh* I read all these updates in the forum or tellybuzz articles.
AreYaar thumbnail

I too watched some of their nok jhok scenes leading to the confession ...the confession ... and some scenes where they wanted to consummate their marriage, but kept on getting interrupted/arrested etc ... it was funny. But other than that I didn't watch the drama that ensued when Arohi's parents took her back home. She wanted to get re-married to Arjun but some family "politics" kept disrupting their plans. Her dada was killed, I think and Arjun was jailed ... us ke baad pata nahi hai ... *clueless muh* I read all these updates in the forum or tellybuzz articles.

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Word Count: 0

Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hmm.. They (KMH2) should have waited for the auspicious day for the act, serves them right for not paying attention to TB articles .. hehehe

-- Mru
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

LMAOO! How on earth do you watch this stuff Lady M? Sometimes I'm awed..not kidding...at your tolerance level. And this was an Ekta show...right? Ah...oh well...I hope she keeps BALH from all kinds of buffoonery...kuch nahin toh RK aur ST jaise actors ki hi izzat rakh le...anyone here saw the new BALH promo?...the 'kharatte' one?...I saw half of it...trying to find it on YT now...
AreYaar thumbnail
LMAO Mru! Good one!

Mash is here *starts stopwatch* Let's see how long she's here for.