Aik Hatheli Pe Hina, Aik Hatheli Pe Lahoo!

notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Everyone, there's a new show starting tonight!

Its called Aik Hatheli Pe Hina, Aik Hatheli Pe Lahoo..

It has Amina Sheikh, Faisal Qureshi , Fahad Mustafa, etc..

The promos look really interesting here:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q58Cq-Brt0c[/YOUTUBE]

Will you be watching?
Edited by -AG4U- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

367945 thumbnail
Interesting promo but doesn't it seem like Faisal's role is something similar to that of Fahad's in Tair-e-Lahoti? At least the look is very much alike.
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Seert: No idea, haven't seen Tair-e-lahoti so got no clue.. But have to say after watching the 1st episode, their acting is very good indeed and the storyline seems to be very engaging too
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

It looks intersting... And yes I agree faisal's role do look alot like Fahad's:..burt fahad did a great job in Tahir-e-lahoti hope faisal also do the same...

Edited by princez_94 - 13 years ago
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
FANTASTIC! wht acting by faisal! wow!
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: princez_94

It looks intersting... And yes I agree faisal's role do look alot like Fahad's:..burt fahad did a great job in Tahir-e-lahoti hope faisal also do the same...

i actually think faisal's gonna make many of us forget even pasha.. fahad's role as pasha was good..but this is ONE HECK OF A CHARACTER, and a display of FINE acting that faisal's portraying here.. the eyes.. the dialogue delivery.. SPLENDID!👏 faisal qureshi is truly the king of drama industry!👏
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sid4TeamCanada

i actually think faisal's gonna make many of us forget even pasha.. fahad's role as pasha was good..but this is ONE HECK OF A CHARACTER, and a display of FINE acting that faisal's portraying here.. the eyes.. the dialogue delivery.. SPLENDID!👏 faisal qureshi is truly the king of drama industry!👏

Pasha's character was great and Fahad did an awesome job. I just hope faisal can mathc up or do better, we know what speledid actor he is. Truly the king of the industry, but its his role that matter here... hope he does good... Haven't seen much of it though, but from what I've seen he's doin good..
Edited by princez_94 - 13 years ago
367945 thumbnail
Faisal is actually a great actor, and he's done a variety of different roles to prove that. I haven't seen the show yet but I'll definitely check it out later.
Mariola thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Intersting !!!thanks for sharing !!! !
woww Faisal's acting is really good in this. i will try to watch it.. and its about shia- sunni issues hmmm lil different concept too. seems intersting