ziddiladki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey guys sorry for all the trouble last week'.here is today's update thank to all of you who has helped it going and giving brief updates'.

BT wants shoot Vikram and Rasal tells Ranveer she only love Ranveer and she will be with no one but Ranveer this makes Ranveer angry and everyone looks for him and Ranveer calls and tells everyone in the family that he is given everyone 24 hours to think and make decision about Vikram and Rasal and he will not come home till than

Dadisa and BT talk on how all this has gone out of hand and they need to think of plan fast as they cannot let this haveli get insulted in society and BT tells dadis he will think of something and as BT thinks to himself he looks at his younger sons picture and ask what he can do as he loves Ranveer a lot and he cannot yell at him either and Deep seeing his dad takes advantage to turn BT and Ranveer against one another and makes plan with mamsa about filling BT ears to kill Vikram

Mamasa fill BT ear by saying if he was him he would of killed Vikram and just like him no one did anything and let Vikram go'. who is he to come to our haveli and ask for Rasals hand this makes Bt angry and says to mamasa I am going to finish the work I had left unfinished at haveli

Rukmi calls Vikram and tells him that Ranveer is not gone come home till Rasal has made decision and Vikram tells this to his SIL and worries that this is causing many relationship to break and calls Ranveer and tells him not to do this and Ranveer says to trust him and tells him he will come to his house to talk

Rasal is asking her Kanna that show her the path to bring her husband back'.

There is knock on the door and Vick thinks its Ranveer and goes to open to find BT there and he pushes Vikram and says what I have left unfinished I have come to do and points the gun at Vickram

p.s. sorry for mistakes and thanks for understanding for last week's schedule'.

Tomorrow: Dadisa tells Rasal not to marry Vick as she wont be able to tolerate insults and Moomal comes and says Dadi you are being selfish (no one know about the marriage how do they have to bare an insult?)

Edited by ziddiladki - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the lovely update...shal i give the synopsis for 5th and 6th may??????

kamkailash thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
oh thank you so much. I am expecting rasal to marry vikram soon. So her episodes finish slowly. Then rukmi's work to show the another bad and worst face of deep to ranveer and family members. Then he will be punished for his sin. That is how rukmi is going to do?
minaz296 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wonderful update ...thanks a lot