Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
i have seen first 3 episodes of the draam when it first started bec i was drooling over imraan and hsi voice as he himself sang the song..skepy imraan abaas played haider in meri zaat ...
and i remeber the start is interesting very interesting but i had stopped to watch as i thought will watch once it finishes airing but then when skep said lets start watching i was like why not chat away..
and skep so true wish we could sit under gazeebo and chat away
sami01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: skeptical

Sakhi ...

You said in the written version of MZZB, Sara forgives Arfeen which they didn't show ... Could you write and tell me a lil in detail about that?

i will read it properly and tell u more,infact she forgives every one in household in written version the initial part of story which is mainly shown in drama is same length as Sara's vision and her forgiveness also in there they show that Sara herself did not know her moms name was Saba she knew her mom as sahiba bibi like rest of the world...
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sami - so u stopped watching just before the love story began in earnest 😆? Yeh i guess it will be frustrating to wait a week (sometimes two 😳) for an episode ... btw Imran Abbas is going to star in a new show called Akbari Asghari 😛 and he is also coming in at least one another show .. and i have seen the pix of this other than which will start soon 😆

the other show i m thinking of watching is Malaal .. another imran abbas show, which, ended last year 😊
Arwen11 thumbnail
OK the upcoming episodes 😊 I'll post them here 😊

Edited by Arwen. - 13 years ago
sami01 thumbnail
arwen this sanam baloch who is she is she the bano from daastaan or that rabya from daastaan (dasstan i saw to arwen but i found it too one sided but obvious human plight and sad business of bano was too sad and soul wretching but i still saw as one of girl seert told me too from Pakistani forums sections)
i heard this new show has that fawad guy and sanam so wondering which sanam
Edited by sami01 - 13 years ago
Arwen11 thumbnail
Sanam Baloch is Bano 😊 Rabya was that MZZB girl right? arfeen's wife?

and yeh i know dastaan wd have been one sided .. but than it couldnt have an all-encompassing view of the partition u know?

Sanam Baloch reminds me ... i also want to watch Daam 🤣🤣🤣
sami01 thumbnail
ah then i Will watch this new show Ur talking about bec she is amazing actress i was amazed at her talent almost equals faisal and hero was cute too ...also dear skepy i would think u should also watch another Pakistani drama called Dill hai chota sa arwen did u see it and what is Ur opinion of it if u did and thanks arwen i will see and then we can discuss
Arwen11 thumbnail
Na Sami, i havent watched it ... i havent watched alot of dramas actually 😛 i think people outside of Pakistan have watched more Pk dramas than i have 🤣

who is in it?

and i think Skep might be watching the first episode 😛
sami01 thumbnail
faisal qureshi tuba sidique and oen very good looking guy but very odd story ..so was wondering what was ur take on it
sami01 thumbnail
kk watch kar ke dekhan its about taht halala thing and later on hwo girl is falling in love with second huby and rifuses o get divorced types it was very weired story