Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
helo gals..acha so which one is serious story i will watch that recommend a drama arwen for me and skep..romance nabhi ho chalega
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@gargi πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

What do you think of mera naseeb? i m liking it so far πŸ˜†

@Sami - mera naseeb is good 😊 Dolly ki ayegi baraat is hilarious (though it ended several months ago) and i would still recommend Malaal even though it ended when MZZB was still on air πŸ˜†
veil_of_roses thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@arwan i m hooked to mera naseeb & mastana mahi...though MM was getting boring with Mike bt i guess real story will unfold now😊
i watched akbari n asgari it was okey...TP not great thoughπŸ€”
any idea how will mera naseeb will proceed now😍 i read its based on novel...have u read it?
Arwen11 thumbnail
gargi - i havent read the novel but i read the novel spoilers in the forum πŸ˜† i dont think u want to know what happens in future πŸ˜†

I really like nazia .. her innocence and naivety is hilarious at times πŸ˜† and Shazia's confidence and unwillingness to put up with crap .. wowπŸ‘ And all the old ladies etc ... i m really like naseeb😊

As for akbari-asghari ... i couldnt watch it after the first episode 😳 i guess just as well πŸ˜†
sami01 thumbnail
ok i am trying to get hold of malal i will buy its dvd from indian store and will see mera naseeb too...
so was it ur bday my dear, i guess i missed it ..belated happy birthday i saw siggy for u in ur sig.
and also check out a post i made on IF main page,its title is jasper bear goes to jasper..its on summer travel destinations
Arwen11 thumbnail
Sami - i m sure Malaal is available online 😊 I hate spending money on DVDS 🀣

Yeh it was my birthday on 12th 😳 No apologies and thanks alot for the wishes πŸ€—

I saw your post ... but bcos of slow net its not loading properly ... i'll try again tonight 😊 Those lakes are beautiful... I guess all are from national parks in canada... have u visited any/all of those places u mentioned in the post?
sami01 thumbnail
ah arwen good hope u had lovely bday on 12th...
thanks dear ..yes its post from 2 national parks in canada and i have visted them yes..thanks dear ..
will catch malal online lol...
i watched few more pakistani serials from torrents all r awesome as always
Arwen11 thumbnail
U risk torrents now? No dar of viruses πŸ˜†

sami01 thumbnail
n a i have very high quality malware screen now in work comp so i do lol also as it being a buisness account download limit is unlimited
Arwen11 thumbnail
Ok Skep and Sami

watch Mera Naseeb .. its going very well - well defined characters and a clear cut storyline 😊 i m loving it...

watch Mohabbat Rooth Jaye Tou (Sami Mahnoor Baloch is one of the leads) I liked the last two three episodes ... the initial drama is kinda issue based but i like the fact that they r not pretending to u know make the drama to highlight the issues ... the issues are a part of the overall story and they enhance the story ... i do think that there will be leap and than a typical triangle or perhaps quadrangle πŸ˜† But so far so good 😊 am watching it for the senior's acting 😊

and watch Akbari Asghari - a slightly exaggerated but a very endearing comedy πŸ˜† Sami the Dastaan couple is soo cute 🀣 The whole punjabi touch is awesome🀣🀣 Skep - u have to watch it ... i still laugh out loud at some of the one liners ..

Btw girls .. sorry for the disappearance ... we shifted to another house recently ... there is no net here (yet) However my neighbor's signals reach my house so i m using her net 😳 (shhh πŸ˜†) Heyy i did buy net card of the company she is using and added that money to her account so i think i m alright πŸ˜† Anyway it is for this reason (aka lack of a regular access to net) that i have done a disappearing act and the same reason why i m just recommending shows instead of adding the links as well...😊

BTW skep where are u???? I dont think u still have flu πŸ˜†

anyway gotta go 😊