Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: darshana23

Right now, 3 to fix hain... One from Maruti, One from Sushila and One more from Niru...

oh god... please i can't bear to see Sarja getting slapped...πŸ₯ΊπŸ’”
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

oh god... please i can't bear to see Sarja getting slapped...πŸ₯ΊπŸ’”

think of it as minor sacrifice to make the show look realistic...

anyways, for me, todays epi was better than yesterdays
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ab sujju wo to aanewala hain... Everyone will hold him responsible for Chandu's death if they ever comes to know its Albela who shot him...
darshana23 thumbnail
Definately today's episode was best!!!

Chalo girls I will log off... my head is spinning now...
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very emotional heart-wrenching episode and I cried even more watching this epi... Every1 acting was so natural and Yes I am glad that Niru was reacting that way as it is the most natural reaction to have when u see something like this in front of your eyes. It is natural to blame the person for whom Chandu gave up his life...

The way the family reacted was so touching and it was so well directed and filmed every emotion and movement and reactions was individualised to each character...

Like Sonali reacted the way we would expect her to react and Maruti with his unbelievable and then shocked expressions
Susheela in denial initially and then when realisation comes her desperation and tremendous sense of loss was so well acted out...
Sarja I have no words to express all the emotions he is feeling at the moment...
The entire epi left me with such a feeling that it was as though I was part of this family and experiencing the loss and sadness with them...

Sorry friends I was too disturbed to come Online and chat with you all as I was so upset and greiving with the family...

Juna04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

Really diii... he looked that way only...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Actually i don't think so... i was thinking on Usma's lines... but i still believe it's more on the lines of what i thought only or else Sarja would not hide the fact that ChandNi were in jungle as he had an astra to hold Niru responsible... but he's completely avoiding that reason... so i feel he chose to be unaffected...

I feel that Sarja's reaction under the circumstances is very spontaneous and natural bec He must be also agreeing with what Niru was saying as he is feeling a sense of guilt anyways and to hear it from Niru as well it must be hurting so much.

Like I said before his love for Niru has never been as strong or real love like Chandu had for Niru - He liked the feeling of being loved and cared for by someone and that someone happened to be Niru.
But in future if real love develops between them that depends on cvs how they want to take the story forward...
They can make these 2 characters go thru ups and downs in the storyline ahead and have hot and cold relationship which at some point ends up in love or
there could be another female that comes into Sarja's life and gives him the true love that he has been craving for...
After last nights epi - I got a strong feeling that Sarja will do something to fulfill Maruti and Chandu's wish and become a Cop/Inspector bec he wants to make up for all the grief that his parents are going thru with Chandu's loss...
darshana23 thumbnail
Juna di, about falling in love part, I am neutral now and lets see whats coming next?? I dont feel Sarjaa was angry on Niru, but he doesnt look interested too... cant deny after some time, he will help her out secretly as he knows she will never accept help from his end by any means...
Juna04 thumbnail
Yes Darshu that is exactly what I feel - but the story has to turn into love story at some point and it could be that Chandu's humshakal may come back so u see there are many possibilities for the cvs to play with...

But all shows are love stories and so Sarja has to get a love interest at some point whether it is with Niru or someone else that only time will tell...
darshana23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juna04

Yes Darshu that is exactly what I feel - but the story has to turn into love story at some point and it could be that Chandu's humshakal may come back so u see there are many possibilities for the cvs to play with...

But all shows are love stories and so Sarja has to get a love interest at some point whether it is with Niru or someone else that only time will tell...

New girl from Sarjaa? πŸ˜†
Sabki umeed abhi tak kayam hain...πŸ˜‰
Juna04 thumbnail
Darshu I am praying and hoping that the new girl for Sarja is the one we all have in mind dear...

Sarja deserves the best only