Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smiley121 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I prepared my self to watch episode .i will not cry...but i could not control myself from getting emotional..i watched Bk' kapil's part. and sonali's cannot bear more pain.it was so much painful that i couldnt watch the 3rd and 4th parts.i closed the video suddenly.donno what will happen to my poor sarja🥺
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smiley121

I prepared my self to watch episode .i will not cry...but i could not control myself from getting emotional..i watched Bk' kapil's part. and sonali's cannot bear more pain.it was so much painful that i couldnt watch the 3rd and 4th parts.i closed the video suddenly.donno what will happen to my poor sarja🥺

Smiley we have already prepared ourselves for the worst.😭😭... but do agree despite all that we cannot help crying buckets at those scenes🥺... they are too heartwrenching... 😭
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sarjaa hugging Maruti and crying came as surprise for me... First time ever he was shameful to face Maruti...
darshana23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: smiley121

Smiley take it ur own risk... I know u will just 😭😭😭😭 more...
darshana23 thumbnail
Ok, now from today's episode one thing is clear Niru is hating Sarjaa so there is no question of she ever emotionally supporting him... She feels Sarjaa should have been dead there rather than Chandu...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Yes diii... that was the surprise package according to me in today's episode... you know by that scene i felt Sarja-Maruti bonding was also really good before like Chandu-Maruti one but one incident of his past ruined it... and what i loved here is Sarja practically forgot his friction against his father & hugged him tightly...

Anyways chalo we got to see the hugs of Sarja with Maruti-Susheela as we don't know what all awaits Sarja from tomorrow... not that we don't know but it would be something we would be crying buckets again...

Gosh why did they have to break a bro bond like that... by giving such a sweet childhood scene... i was crying at the same time angry why did they steal that most beautiful element from the show...
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
this thread is sticky...finally...thnx mods

all right saw epi

first scene was good, confirmed the doubt of Niru hating/not hating Sarje...liked BK, i actually liked her more today than yesterday

Sarje crying holding Atisha waist was too painful to watch , and was surprised to see that Sarje hugged Maruti ...perhaps the first and last Sarje-Maruti hug we will get in the show

Atisha was fabulous...for her ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (5 star hi didti lekin shayyed future mein uoh iss se jyada achcha acting bhi kar sakti hai) and am not only talking about crying scene, thorught whole epi, her playfulness, getting disturbed with the thali falling when sarje cried, shocked expression hearing Marutis scream...everything was close to perfect

Maruti and sonali was good too

Kaps wasnt so good at first part when he stood and walked likea zombie but his performance in later parts erased that slight fault

darshana23 thumbnail
That bro scene was very much cute and emotional too... How cute they looked na... But there dialogues about who will die first was so 🥺

Yeh CVs bhi na, aise time pe junior baccho ke scenes dikane ko milata hain?? 😡😡😡😡 If they would have shown that earlier, we could have enjoyed that atleast... But now... It was all... 😭😭😭😭😭
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Ok, now from today's episode one thing is clear Niru is hating Sarjaa so there is no question of she ever emotionally supporting him... She feels Sarjaa should have been dead there rather than Chandu...

yes diii... Bk was good too & am happy she reacted in some way rather than being a zombie...

something which you already expected diii... it's a journey from hatred to emotional bonding... why do i have a feeling Sarja's past has to come now & Niru should witness that as according to Niru... Sarja should be shot... what if she realises that Sarja's life was ruined totally because he loved Chandu more than anything & was protective about him... her hating Sarja was because she's not aware of the bro bond...
darshana23 thumbnail
Sumi, if you see hospital scene there was one fault too... BK threw plate much earlier and reaction of Pakkya pulling Sarjaa came bit late... I know they shoot scene in different angel but that was not synchronized...

Hmm... About BK part, good at least some scene rather than just fainting down... She was good taking out frustration on Sarjaa... However Mr. Sarjaa's expression were confused to read!!
Edited by darshana23 - 13 years ago