Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: darshana23

Hmmm... Believe kar leti hoon... waise bhi meri demand fulfill hone lagti to pata nahi aur bhi kuch kuch hota... 😆

kitni demanding ladki ho 😆

so todays epi will air family crying...hmmm...after that what? 😕
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Decide whether watch the episode or not...It was completely 😭😭😭
From start to end...
darshana23 thumbnail
It was so much heart wrenching episode... 🥺 😭😭😭😭

As expected, Niru hated Sarjaa. That scene between junior Chandu and Sarjaa was cute at the same time heartbreaking when they fought over who will die first...😭😭😭😭😭 First time ever, i liked song sequence in PMMKA... That was again...😭😭😭😭😭

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sigh, sounds like a very sad episode...

good thing is, if everybody is sad that means CVs actually portrayed it well, so job well done for them ...at least for 2 epis
darshana23 thumbnail
Moving to second part, the way Sarjaa walks silently to the house... 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Sushila and everyone is so happy to expect Chandu at door. First time ever, Sarjaa is shamefull to face Maruti. He hugs him and cries..😭😭😭😭😭😭

More saddest part when he walks near to Sushila and cries more... 😭😭😭😭😭

Sonali and Maruti's reaction after looking at Chandu's body... 😭😭😭😭

Sonali was crying like 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

darshana23 thumbnail
The most powerful performance of the episode was given by Atisha... The way she walked in zombie state near to Chandu's dead body and her reaction not to believe Chandu is dead. He is merely sleeping...
She was marvelous today!!!!!!!!!!
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Gosh today both the songs added to the highlights ...

Ruthke kabhi played on Sarja-Chandu was awesome... gosh the lyrics were so perfect for the scenario & their scenes blended perfectly... it was too touching...

I think Atisha sang the song herself... man it was too touching... the way she was kind of shivering... kind of blabbering & trying to make Chandu sleep... Atisha was mindblowing today...

Maruti-Sonali were too good... and i really loved the childhood scene between Sarja-Chandu... their love was so cute & adorable... i feel Sarja's past has started... and i really loved when Chandu said if Sarja is gone then who'll be there to protect him as usual... and that he'll die the very instant Sarja dies... and Sarja assuring him that he'll always be there to protect him...

Gosh it was too heartwrenching...i was crying from start to end...
Edited by sujji0609 - 13 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i really loved when Sarja hugged Maruti... that part was too emotional... and Maruti getting choked up & teasing are your drunk that you are showering love on me??? and the way Sarja hugged Susheela by her waist... man that was too touching... the way he was helpless...
darshana23 thumbnail
It was indeed painful episode and for me it was best episode of PMMKA!!!
darshana23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

i really loved when Sarja hugged Maruti... that part was too emotional... and Maruti getting choked up & teasing are your drunk that you are showering love on me??? and the way Sarja hugged Susheela by her waist... man that was too touching... the way he was helpless...

It was really painful that he was trying to tell something but his all emotions were chocked at the moment... The way he cried holding her...😭😭😭😭😭