Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smiley121 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Lets see how Maruti and Sushila reacts when they come to know that chandu is the reason for niru's prgnancy.they will understand how sarja sacrificed his life to hide his brothers mistake.
Edited by smiley121 - 13 years ago
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
24 May:

discussin on this forum has severely reduced...i guess the air of the show ending touched everyone now :(

ok about todays epi

it was really good, not that much happened in todays epi but overall it was well pictured...Liked Sarje-Niru scene, liked Sarje-Sonali scenes, liked Pakkya-Baliya scenes, Liked Al getting irritated of running away too much, liked Maruti taking side of Sarje while Sushila was badmouthing sarjes (seemingly) unborn child even

so all in all, liked total epi...but i dnt think Al is arrested, its a fake news to trap Maruti perhaps...and i felt Sarje-Niru flashback scene was shown too much, CVs could add Nirus thoughts into it...and i felt everyone acted good

btw, see Maruti took Sarjes side when Sushila was against, but when there wasa time when Maruti was dead against sarje, did Sushila ever spoke out in favor of sarje??? nahi to nah? Mothers love is not the greatest love always as it seems ...papas love can be too