Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Agree with Nishi Damu-Alka are the hungriest characters ever seen... Sarja knows their true colours well... and i'm happy he asked them to behave like guests & threw their belongings out... as expected Susheela supported Alka here... so poor Niru has to face her wrath as well...

But one thing got me thinking ... didn't Maruti remember seeing Niru... she happens to be the same girl who lodged complaint against Sarja... & even Susheela... didn't she see her in the temple...??? But i find it hard to believe that how Maruti didn't suspect Sarja-Niru marriage after all he heard it clearly that time that Sarja planned to take revenge on Niru for sending him behind bars... although now it's not revenge but he's being concerned...

Also i wonder where Sarja left yesterday... he was really needed at home now... by the way what do you all think where he must have gone yesterday...
to see Niru's Baba
to meet his allies to know about Albela's situation...
to get something for Niru... like food/clothes...

When will the family get to know about Niru being pregnant??? i feel bad for her... she happens to be pregnant... she lost her love before her eyes & now her Baba is also away & she can't meet him... but i do feel Sarja will shower love & concern soon but Niru will mistake it all thinking Sarja wants to fulfill his physical needs... but soon understand him...

I guess today we'll have a Sonali-Niru scene... but i wonder what will they talk about... whether about Chandu... or about Sarja & the bros bond...

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
12 May

episode was again good..

As expected Sarjaa got slap. Obviously for coming married
on his bro's teravahi puja. As Nishi said yes he is like rock.
Though he was not able to face Sushila; he still stood firm.
He get into house and didnt care what others will think...

I loved more when he threw Alka and Damu's stuff out... and asked
them to be as guests only... But he doesnt spare Niru even.

I dont like all taunts Niru has to go through.

Loved Sonali yesterday. She is really sweet. Atleast good, Maruti
showed soft side for Niru. But where Sarjaa has gone?? Episode looks
too suna without him...

Hope to see him today!! Again with angry man mode...
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
13 May:
as always i only saw half part so far

so in brief-
i hated sushila today though Atisha was surely very good in appearing as the perfect chunni Saas

am so sorry for Niru...she has to go through so much, that too in pregnant state...hope Sarje will take some care of her now and be easy with her

Was wondering where is sarje gone for a long time

both kaps and BK was good, i liked BKs numb expression when sushila was telling them to go out, kaps as sarje was visibly hurt by all those taunts

waiting for next epi...not sure why channel is axing it now, why not axe it during World cup time when the show was a t its worst face, anyways, its gone out of hands now probably...

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Although Atisha was really good... but i hated Susheela to the core...

The only non biased family member is Sonali... she's the only who thinks logically...

Damu-Alka's scheming attitude was expected... but i was surprised with Maruti... in one part he's telling he has to find out the truth about Sarja-Niru marriage & in the other part he's also supporting Susheela in her wrong ways...

Kaps & Bk both were good... i really felt bad for both for different reasons... i 'm waiting to know reaction of Susheela when she comes to know Chandu shared intimate moments with Niru before marriage... but knowing Sarja i don't think it will ever come from his mouth as he would not want to humiliate Niru here... so i wonder how the truth will come out...

I guess Sarja-Niru have to leave the house only... I don't think he'll take chances & come in... i wonder where he'll make Niru sleep, eat... but these scenes would be really good to watch out for... Sarja would be really caring in mavali style...
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Episode was really good, emotional and drama packed too.. I also wonder why they are planning to axe show now when it is going in interesting mode.. I would be happy if channel re-thinks about decision...

I hated Sushila today. For cursing Sarjaa beyond limit.. How can u do that?? he is ur son... and u r expecting his death?? 😡 And at the same time, her slapping Niru too...

Scene between Sushila and Sarjaa was good too, felt it action packed completely... Good that Sarjaa is trying to protect Niru in some way.. But wonder what Sarjaa will do now?? where will he take Niru??? as Sushila is in no mood to take them in...

Alka and Damu are really acting cheap... specially Alka, she is getting into my nerves...
Edited by darshana23 - 13 years ago
usmrasul thumbnail
yeah sujju, i too want Sarje-Niru to leave before further insult id thrown upon them...

perhaps Sushila would overhear some day about Chandu-Niru but that doesnt help removing her disliking Niru because she will then take Niru as the main party to blame
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

yeah sujju, i too want Sarje-Niru to leave before further insult id thrown upon them...

perhaps Sushila would overhear some day about Chandu-Niru but that doesnt help removing her disliking Niru because she will then take Niru as the main party to blame

yes Usma... that's why i said Sarja won't let that fact out because she would consider Niru alone responsible... but then someone else has to hear it... or as you said Susheela herself...

But now suddenly something clicked my mind... Chandu told Susheela that he loved a girl & Susheela wanted him to forget her plus she also cursed her by telling that her life would be ruined... what if she starts feeling guilty that had she supported her son that day then these things would not have happened...
usmrasul thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

yes Usma... that's why i said Sarja won't let that fact out because she would consider Niru alone responsible... but then someone else has to hear it... or as you said Susheela herself...

But now suddenly something clicked my mind... Chandu told Susheela that he loved a girl & Susheela wanted him to forget her plus she also cursed her by telling that her life would be ruined... what if she starts feeling guilty that had she supported her son that day then these things would not have happened...

hmm, thats possible too...maybe thats how the story will end, Sushila overhears this, feels guilty and take Niru back to house and Sarje tries to keep allof but Niru in few weeks learns Sarje is not as bad as she thought so tells him to stay with her...

bravo sujju, you really are part of the CV...see you already made the one month logical ending!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

hmm, thats possible too...maybe thats how the story will end, Sushila overhears this, feels guilty and take Niru back to house and Sarje tries to keep allof but Niru in few weeks learns Sarje is not as bad as she thought so tells him to stay with her...

bravo sujju, you really are part of the CV...see you already made the one month logical ending!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hmmm i guess Usma she'll see the real Sarja now when they are alone... and this makes Niru sympathetic towards him... and ultimately falls in love after seeing his caring ways... but then where does this bring about Sarja's past??? does that mean cvs will forget that??? i'll kill them if they forget to show it... i really want them to link somewhere in this plot...

@ bold hehehe Usma... it has still not happened... i'm just thinking...😆😆
Edited by sujji0609 - 13 years ago
usmrasul thumbnail
past? what past? thats only a gimmick dear, i dont think theres any past to be shown...maybe sarje will talk about it briefly in one episode thats all...