M/G OS: Happy Sappy Sunday

maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey all, Reya is back with a OS, and yes it is a happy one like all of u requested or ratther demanded...LOL๐Ÿ˜†

Eiya: Ur Happy sappy OS demand inspired the title. ๐Ÿ˜›

Esha: I hope u like it...because it is you who first asked..it's not a romantic one like the MM update but i still hope u like...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Swati: you better tell me you love me now...๐Ÿ˜‰

All: I better see some good long comments because i sat and wrote this for u all even though i am dead tired...i know...i am demanding๐Ÿ˜† but u folks still love me...๐Ÿ˜‰

M/G OS: HAPPY SAPPY SUNDAY

Geet walked into her kitchen and opened the blinds to let the bright Sunday sunshine in as she shook her wet hair from the shower. She smiled widely as she grazed at her background with a slide and swing set, balls and other toys scattered around.

Just then she heard two pairs of small feet running down the stairs. She grinned; her angels were awake. She saw them charging towards her. She opened her arms and bent them to hug her 7-year-old daughter Khushi and 5-year-old son Rohan. They both kissed her cheek from either side.

"Hello my babies, we are up early this morning.", she said as she kissed both their cheeks.

"Come on mommy, how could you forget? Today is Sunday and we're suppose to make breakfast together.", Khushi explained.

Geet put her mouth as she feigned shock, "Oh no, mommy is growing forgetful nowadays."

"Oh no, mommy. What are we going to do if you forget us too?", Rohan asked with a sad voice as she hugged her waist.

"No honey, Mommy can never ever forget her two babies." she said lovingly as she hugged them both tight. "Now come on, let's go upstairs. I want you get ready while I wake Daddy up." , she said as she held each of their hand.

"Mommy is going to wake Daddy with a kiss like she always does", Rohan said with a mischievous twinkle in his eyes that matched his father.

"Hey buddy, behave yourself", Geet chided.

I opened our master bedroom door to see my handsome husband Maan Singh Khurana sleeping soundly. I remembered when I married him 9 years ago because of my parents. Maan had married me because of his Dadi's declining health. Being a fierce believer of love before marriage, I had bluntly refused to marry the man they chose. At the end, I had married him for the sake of my parents. Before we became wife and husband, we became friends.

Over the course of time, we unknowingly fell deeply in love with each other. Our two angels were the proof of our love. And everyday the love grew.

I walked over to the windows and pushed the curtains to the side to let in the morning sunlight. His squinted his eyes as the bright light hit him. He stretched exposing his built chest barely covered with his black tank top and hugged the pillow next to him.

I sat at the edge of the bed and grazed at his face. I was tempted to run my fingers along his face and kiss him awake. Instead I nudged his arm to wake him incase he got a little too romantic.

"Good morning Maan", I said.

He stretched his arms as he yawned. "Good morning love", he said and he put his arms on my waist to pull me against his chest. We held each other for a few moments and then he did start getting naughty as he put his hands under my loose T-shirt.

"Come on Maan, let me go.", I said trying to get out of his hold.

"Nope not before I get my kiss", he said pulling me closer.

"Maan behave, let go. The kids will come." I said half heartily trying to free myself.

"Let them come, the kids already know how much I love their mom", he said as he sat up and muzzled his nose in my neck. He then captured our lips together kissing me senseless early in the morning. I reluctantly ended the kiss. He buried his face in my wet hair for a brief moment before he laid his head on my shoulder holding me by the waist.

"Come on Maan, get up. I am going to check on the kids. We will be waiting for you downstairs", I said as I dragged him off the bed by the hand.

He hugged me from the back stopping me from leaving. I turned around and trickled his stomach knowing his weakness. He loosened his hold as he laughed, I told the chance and ran out.

I checked the kids' rooms to find them empty. I knew they were downstairs waiting for us. They were in the backyard cleaning the mess we were too tired to clean yesteraday and I had allowed them telling them to clean it tomorrow.. I loved the fact my children were disciplined.

Rohan spotted me first and smiled, "Look mommy, we are cleaning up."

"oh, can I help?", I asked joining in their enthusiasm.

They nodded and I joined in. Soon the backyard was all neat with everything put away. 

"Good job kids", I said giving them both high fives. "Come on , let's wash our hands so we can start breakfast"

"But mommy, Daddy isn't here yet", Khushi said 

"Oh yes he is" , Maan said as he came outside.

I watched my children's faces light up as they ran to their father. Maan picked them both as they did a group hug and I couldn't help but smile. " time to make breakfast."

We soon gathered in the kitchen, Khushi and Rohan sat in their stools.

"so what would you like to make this morning ?", I asked as I put my 'my mommy is the best' apron on.

"ummm, what about toast, cheese omelet and hashbrowns?", Khushi suggested. Maan nodded in approval for sharing his taste.

"No, such a boring grown-up breakfast", Rohan complained. "hmmm, we should make pancakes", Rohan said with an excited smile.

"No mom, I want omelet and hashbrown with toast", Khushi complained.

"No mommy--", Rohan started.

I held my hand for them to stop and looked at Maan. He pulled out a coin, "okay you two; let's decide. Whoever wins the toss gets their choice and next weekend we make other choice.". They both nodded, this was daily routine every two weeks when it came to the Sunday breakfast. 

" I pick heads daddy", Khushi spoke up first and then smirked at Rohan. They loved each other but like all siblings they had their share of quarrels.

"Okay then, here we go", Maan said as he flipped the coin and caught it before covering it. Both Khushi and Rohan leaned forward to see the results. Maan slowly removed his hand, which earned a grin from Rohan and a frown from Khushi.

"Yayyy, Mommy we get to have pancakes. I won, I won, I won.", Rohan said with excitement as he did a little happy dance.

"My choice is next week so don't get so happy Ro", Khushi said with her hand on her hip.

"Alright, you two break it up, let's make pancakes. I am going to grab the ingredients", I said as I gathered all the required items. "So Maan and Khushi are going to mix the egg, milk and oil together and Rohan and I will mix the dry flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda , salt cinnamon and vanilla together.

Maan and Geet both helped their partner add in the ingredients while they mixed. They then combined the dry and wet ingredients together making a smooth batter as each of them took a turn mixing.

"Who's going to taste?", I asked as I held a spoon out. Both Khushi and Rohan dipped a finger and licked.

"Perfect !!", they said in unison.

"Ok Khushi honey why do you set the table while Rohan helps Daddy cuts the fruits?", I asked

"Yes Maam", all three said at the same time. They turned to start their tasks except for what who stood there waiting. I asked him with my eyes and he gestured me forward. I leaned closer and he quickly kissed my cheek.

"Maan!!", I whispered seeing if the kids noticed but they were too busy having a discussion about some cartoon show. Maan winked at me before gathering his items. I smiled and turned to the stove to start. In the background, I heard the chatter of my family as Khushi set the table, Rohan sat in the chair while Maan cut the fruits. Soon I had a neat stack of pancakes ready. I added it to the already set table of 4 glasses of milk , different fruits set in bowl for everyone to add their preference, plates , cutlery , maple syrup and last but the not the least a vase in the middle with bright yellow tulips which I knew Maan brought in.

We sat down as a family having breakfast as talk and jokes went around the table. Soon everyone finished up and as a rule carried his or her own dish to the counter.

"Khushi and Rohan, I want you two to upstairs and get cleaned and changed for the picnic; Daddy will help while I get the picnic stuff ready.", I instructed and both the kids charged upstairs. Maan stayed back as he brought the remaining dishes to the table as I started washing the dishes. He turned me around and leaned in to kiss me full on the lips knowing the kids were upstairs. I could hardly stop him with my soapy hands. He broke off after a few moments and winked as he walked away. 

I cleaned up the breakfast dishes and the soon the trio was back ready to go. I watched them in the backyard playing while Maan went to go ready. Maan came down in his demin jeans and cotton white-collared shirt, which was one of my favourite outfit for him. I grinned, as I looked him up and down to approve. I prepped the picnic items and soon Maan joined into help or to hinder with his kitchen romancing. But soon enough, all the picnic prep was done. I went upstairs to get ready settling for a blue sleeveless sundress, doing a loose side braid and make-up minimal.

By the time I came downstairs, the car was loaded with everything from cooler, to chairs, to umbrellas, to food; the trio had it covered.  We packed in to start the ride and drove with the usual chatter in the background or discussion on one topic or the other; the Khurana car was never too quiet unless the kids were sleeping. Maan held my hand lightly running his thumb over my fingers as he drove; I occasionally squeezed his hand back.

We arrived to Webster Falls where our friends were waiting. Adi and Pinky who had been married for 5 years with their 4 year old twin daughters Sanjana and Roshni. Dev and Meera who have been married 10 years with their kids: 9 year old son Amit, 6 year old daughter Esha and 5 year old Rahul. Then there was Yash and Pari who just tied the knot most recently which was two years ago but were yet to deliver special news

The kids off went to play while the men watched them setting the portable grill up at the same time and the women set up the picnic items. Time passed by fast with the playing, cooking, eating, laughing and talking; but most of all having a good time.

As sunset time came in, the families packed and gathered the kids to head home. Goodbyes were made while the women were already planning the next outing.  The cars loaded up and headed home. Maan and Geet drove in comfortable silence while the kids dozed off at the back.

Once they got home, Geet took the kids up to shower and get them ready for bed while Maan unloaded the car. Shower time was not much of a hassle as the kids were already tired and wanted to turn in. Maan came upstairs as the kids were getting to bed.

We gathered on Rohan's bed as Khushi settled next to me and Rohan settled next to Maan ready for their bedtime story. Before Maan said 'The End', both the kids had dozed off. Maan held Khushi as I made Rohan comfortable; we kissed him good night and went to tuck in Khushi.

Then hand in hand we made our way to our bedroom.  "I'll just go and change.", I said as pecked his cheek. Soon dressed in nightgown with a red silk robe on top, I stepped out of the washroom to find the room empty. Thinking Maan went to grab some food, I headed downstairs to find him. There I found the living room lit with candles and the fireplace as he waited.

"Would you care to have ice-cream by the candle-light?", he asked as he held out his hand I took.

"Of course I would, as long as it's my favourite", I said settling on the sofa with him.

"Yes Maam, only the best: cookies and creme.", he said as presented the ice cream bowl.

We sat by the fireplace with lit candles sharing ice cream and talking about the day, and next week. Soon, I sighed and snuggled into his warm arms. "Hmm, seems like baby is tired.", he said and I only nodded with half closed eyes. He got up and blew all the candles out before he picked me up to carry me to the room. I locked my arms around his neck settling my head on his shoulder. He brought me to the room and laid me on the bed before he unbelted my robe. He slipped in under the covers, lightly brushed our lips together, turned the lamps off and gathered me into his arms where we slept peacefully tired yet contented with the day. All I could think before I fully dozed off was that life was amazing, just amazing.

LIKE BUTTON MAKES ME HAPPY ๐Ÿ˜Š AND COMMENTS HAPPIER ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Love, 

Reya <3

Link to all my M/G writing: 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1672197

Edited by maankigeet4ever - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This has alot of mistakes...like I wrote background instead of backyard..lol ๐Ÿ˜† ..shows how tired I am.,I shall proofread Tom..for now enjoy with the mistakes...
cherieLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
lovelyyy OS

a ideal family

loved it

keep updating like this os's 

i really love reading ur os's.

can u plzz make a update of only maneet and their cute -romantic moments after merriage. 

superb update
mitzi11 thumbnail
beautiful OS
it remind me of
my family what we do
on sunday
love it core
ur damn amazing darling
muah
i wish it was FF
thank yu so muchhh
thanks pm
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome OS
Love maaneet as just 1 big happy family wiv no problems in their life
Awww luv naughty maan--he just starts romancing wereva
Haha luv the childrens fight over wat 2 hav 4 breakfast
Der family activities wer so sweet
The ending was amazing wer maan gave that surprise
Beautifully written
Thx 4 the PM Xx...
LuvScooby thumbnail
How Cute ๐Ÿ˜ณ  A sunday that is so perfect 
sunshine94 thumbnail
cute update...wish 2 see this kind of maneet sunday in the serial 2...
MysticalRealm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Reya dear!!

Loved the Happy Sappy one!! Really fantabulously written!!
anupm04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice OS dear. Just loved it. Keep updating like this.

Can u plz make a update on upcoming karwa chaut track
tanya_vi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Haaye...how dreamy๐Ÿ˜..Reya dear,I'm  going to e-mail your OS to my hubby...If I'm lucky, he might take inspiration from Maan... hope you don't mind๐Ÿ˜‰