shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago

hey

i think we shud have an IF member awards like best mod, best viewbie etc. i iknow there will be a LOT of nominees but it will kinda fun. dont u think??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IndraDaga thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yes its a good idea...
Vijay have this idea since last 2-3 months but as he was busy in different projects so he was not able to take care of this. But now again he is taking care for the members award.
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
kewl idea yea i think i heard of it b4 frm sum1 esle 2...and most sections had their own awards
Jayshree thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 8
Yeah its a good idea. There must be a awards for the members.
52703 thumbnail
Awesome idea.that wud be fun!!!!!!!
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yea u mean on a whole forum basis? i dun think it wud wrk out...there r a lot of membz and a lot of ppl wud qualify 4 nominationz and how wud it b decided? most of us only know the active membz int he sections v r active in so tht will affect the votes...up2 now we have had member awards in various sectionz and tht wud b the best approach
CaLiiZ*DiiMe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
yeh we should...it'll be fun!
Shakstar thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ~PaKi*PrInCeZ~

yea u mean on a whole forum basis? i dun think it wud wrk out...there r a lot of membz and a lot of ppl wud qualify 4 nominationz and how wud it b decided? most of us only know the active membz int he sections v r active in so tht will affect the votes...up2 now we have had member awards in various sectionz and tht wud b the best approach

i think ur rite... lets just c wat the main man has to say.... 😃

delilah thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think it is a very gud idea......

But there are so many members (100,000+) in IF so it'll be very hard to do justice to majority of the members and there'll be a lot of unsatisfied members if this is not arranged properly.

I think it should be done on the basis of the various sections so that the members of IF are a satisfied lot 😊

Edited by delilah - 18 years ago