ziddiladki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

BT asks Rukmi why did she let Ranveer go all alone when she knew he is not well and Rukmi says I knew that he was going but I told a lie that I did not know because I did not want anyone to tell Rasal about mom being ill as she would be more upset and everyone praises that she did good job but when MS comes down he says what happen to DD she was fine when I left and Rukmi says nothing Gishu was worried that she had fever and he called here but Ranveer says he will go see her as everything is okay and MS says ok and BT praises how she did good job by not worrying others and this makes Rasal annoyed Rukmi asks Ranveer why did he tell Deep that he was there and he is glad she took care of everything and she will see him soon and MS says I am sorry I almost mess your plan but you took care of it by not letting anyone realize and Rukmi says there still one person who does not believe me and they show Rasal saying I know Rukmi form childhood when she lies I can tell and I know she is lying and Kamal comes to ask Rasal how she is but she says why does it matter all you care about is Rukmi and Kamal ask why do you always look for faults in Rukmi even when she does something nice you both are sister and you both have to compromise or else no one will be happy and she leaves and Rasal says to herself I know Rukmi and she is lying she must be planning something and Gishu calls from her aunts place and wonders maybe mom is sick and picks up and finds out DD is coming there and she goes to Rukmi to ask what is she planning because whatever she is planning won't work because her mom is coming and will slap her on the face and Rukmi says you have already made up your mind that I make plan to ruin your life but I want you to be happy and I am doing all this for your happiness and Rasal says how by making me cry and yourself happy but wait till DD comes she will make you realize how wrong you are Ranveer comes with DD and she tells everyone she is feeling little better but she wants to see Rasal and she goes to Rasal and Rasal is happy to see her and says mom please help me your step daughter has taken everything from me and DD says I know that is why I have come here to make you free and Chanchel walks by and listens to their conversation and Rasal says I always not listen to you and it's got me pain but today you tell me I will do whatever you say and DD says marry Vick and this shocks both Rasal and Chanchel but Chanchel has evil smile show ends on Rasal in shock

Tomorrow: Chanchel tells Deep to bring Vick asking Rasal for marriage out but no one finds out it was you who was behind it and Deep texts Vick something on his cell'

Edited by ziddiladki - 13 years ago