Karthi Engaged - PICS posted on PG 2!!

alaipayuthey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

My second heart attack of the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just when Prithviraj had got married earlier this week, another handsome guy's marriage has been announced!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Its none other than Karthi!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”
Source : Indiaglitz
Karthi Sivakumar, arguably the most eligible bachelor of Kollywood, is entering wedlock. The young actor's father Sivakumar today made an official announcement in this regard.

Karthi will marry Ranjani, a MA English literature gold medalist and daughter of Erode Chinnaswamy and Jothi Meenakshi, on 3 July. The wedding is arranged by elders of the family.

Ranjani was a student of Stella Maris College in Chennai. Karthi, an engineering graduate had made it big in Tamil cinema acting in blockbusters like 'Paruthi Veeran', 'Nan Mahan Alla', 'Siruthai' and 'Ayirathil Oruvan'.

Oh well! Am happy for him!๐Ÿ˜ŠKind of!
Edited by dashingtusha13 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhaktadivya1990 thumbnail

Karthi's marriage announced ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜ญ

Karthi Sivakumar, arguably the most eligible bachelor of Kollywood, is entering wedlock. The young actor's father Sivakumar today made an official announcement in this regard.

Karthi will marry Ranjani, a MA English literature gold medalist and daughter of Erode Chinnaswamy and Jothi Meenakshi, on 3 July. The wedding is arranged by elders of the family.

Ranjani was a student of Stella Maris College in Chennai. Karthi, an engineering graduate had made it big in Tamil cinema acting in blockbusters like 'Paruthi Veeran', 'Nan Mahan Alla', 'Siruthai' and 'Ayirathil Oruvan'.

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
WTH???????????? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ why is everyone getting married?? im sooo sadd๐Ÿ˜ญ
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
OHHH LORD... this is heart breakeninggg... WHYY OHH WHYYY?????
Shemmo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hehe i read it too. Was sad aswell๐Ÿ˜ญ

Here is the pic of his future wife:

Source: Indiaglitz
Edited by Shamz. - 13 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I love Ranjani: Karthi

It's no doubt an arranged marriage. But Karthi Sivakumar, who will tie the knot with Ranjani on July 5, says he is now in love with his bride-to-be and admires her qualities a lot.

"Though I took a decision long back that my parents should select my life partner, I was little hesitant before I met Ranjani. But once I conversated with her for an hour, I was totally convinced," he says.

"Ranjani hails from a village background, but she knows the city life well. She has in-depth knowledge in many a subject," says Karthi on her future spouse, who is a gold medalist in English literature.

The actor adds: "I should thank my parents for taking pains to select a life partner for me. Though a section of the media carried some gossips about me, I had always maintained that I was not seeing anyone in the industry. It is proved now."

Source: IndiaGlitz [Thursday, April 28, 2011]

Edited by Shamz. - 13 years ago
bhaktadivya1990 thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ oohhh palluu i have decided to commit suicide...i can't forget prithvi ๐Ÿฅบ
but congrats to prithvi n karthi ๐Ÿ˜”

Edited by bhaktadivya1990 - 13 years ago
sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Man another one!!!! Heart is shattered... ๐Ÿ’” anyway happy married life Karthi!! Ranjani looks very homely and educated... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hiya guys,
Thank you for the article. I've merged both the threads since they were on the same topic, i.e. Karthi's wedding.
I guess many gals are upset :(... hope more hot actors join the South Industries..
Here is wishing Karthi and his future wife a happy engagement =).
alaipayuthey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Karthi got engaged yesterday!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Source: Behindwoods
Karthi's engagement
Apr 30, 2011
Karthi got engaged to Ranjani yesterday in a simple ceremony that took place at the bride's residence. Only close family members were present at this function. Siva Kumar, wife Lakshmi, Suriya, his daughter Diya, Karthi's youngest sister Brindha, her husband Siva Kumar and Karthi were at the bride's residence in Kumarasamy Goundampalayam to complete the formalities.
It may be mentioned here that Karthi's wedding announcement was made a couple of days ago. His wedding will take on July 3rd at the Kodesia Complex in Coimbatore. Karthi's fianc happens to be a post graduate in English Literature.
Edited by dashingtusha13 - 13 years ago