Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Sridevi was a so called "non-Hindi speakers in Bollywood"

a certain someone used to dub for her on the first half of her Bollywood career. 

Originally posted by: Alizzay..

i don't understand the whole point of casting non-Hindi speakers in Bollywood ðŸ˜•

so first you waste your time in teaching a language they ought to know before entering the industry and then waste some more time (and perhaps money too) in teaching them how to act 

Overall how they look supersedes their ability to speak the language...but I agree, it's more fiscally responsible to have someone who does speak the language
Artful_Dodger thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mogliF21

Sridevi was a so called "non-Hindi speakers in Bollywood"

a certain someone used to dub for her on the first half of her Bollywood career. 

oh i had no clue ... i didn't mean to offend anyone ... but i guess she could at least act ... these girls know neither 

Originally posted by: koolchick

Overall how they look supersedes their ability to speak the language...but I agree, it's more fiscally responsible to have someone who does speak the language

haha yeah Bollywood is quite vain ðŸ˜†

tulsi003 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well, I don't think it'll be that hard for her to speak in hindi because she speaks Gujarati fluently. Gujarati and Hindi are kinda similar to each other.