Posted: 13 years ago
I think he did a great job today too. It was so funny- his face πŸ˜•. Lol πŸ‘
Sameeha786 thumbnail
Agree with you. Loved today's episode πŸ˜ƒ
--Kesh-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
not just 1000times... he is a million times better and a very versatile actor...

And he has proved this time and again not just in Geet but his previous shows as well. 
ss really is good actor so is abhinav .
but i must say ss fitted dev character well he didn't spoil it but today his expression was funny
gennyM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I loved Samir from day one and i love his dressing sense and the way he speaks and carries himself,very classy and suave.
sac58375 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

But have to say Abhinav was damn good looking!!! Not as handsome as MSK but still treat for eyes!!

bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
i too prefer Samir as Dev now. nothing against the ex Dev but the new one's emoting is really good...he is tall and handsome too. actually with the repentence on he feels like an entirely diff character!! its a bit confusing actually to hold on to the anger at his crime, when the crime scene was enacted by a different person!!
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Abhinav is more of a model than actor. Thats the reason many of his facial expressions were not apt for the situation. He was awesome looking. But actor...

Samir is a an awesome actor. Right from his first serial where he portrayed a negetive character, he just gels well in the character and plays it like a naturl... Kudos to his facial exprssion of being scaredπŸ˜† I was ROFLing at the ending shot of the serial.

Thats what i was saying in another thread. We are in for a hupke Chupke kind of track. With Actors like Gurmeet, Drishti and Samir and the whole Beeji family who are all great actors... its going to be one kill of a track if handled properly! πŸ˜‰
roopareddy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sac58375

But have to say Abhinav was damn good looking!!! Not as handsome as MSK but still treat for eyes!!

oh in that aspect you are right.