Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@Humera: I'm sad! only 2 more eps to go for Mera saaien.. :( have u seen the promos of umm-e-kulsum? It has Amina Sheikh and Faisal Qureshi in it..
-Humera- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AG4U-

@Humera: I'm sad! only 2 more eps to go for Mera saaien.. :( have u seen the promos of umm-e-kulsum? It has Amina Sheikh and Faisal Qureshi in it..

Me too :(, but I am happy and can't wait to see what happens to Wajahat, but will miss his evil smirks and smiles πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

No I have not seen it, will see them once I get home though lol, at college at the moment πŸ˜†

How did you find last weeks episode then?

notavailable thumbnail
Haan, the episode was good! I really liked Arish and Shazmeen's scenes.. but Arish's cousin ne end mein sab kharab kar diya

haan ye dekho:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqtrqNMyzzI[/YOUTUBE]

Btw i like Amina Sheikh and FQ's pairing together.. they were awesome as Mansoor-Seerat in Haal-e-dil..

Chalo something to look forward to after Mera Saaien ends.. upar se they have another show starting this week on another channel where they are a couple again! so 2 new shows lol
Angel x thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: humz_786

😲 Is it really?
I wonder which politician it is? 🀣
😲

It is based around Chief Minister and Governer of Punjab Mustafa Khar, Who got married 7 times and used to abuse his wife's!! a lot of shocking stories of what he did aswel! He is also the dad of Pakistani actress Amina Haq! Lol one of his wife's wrote a book about what it was like being married to him i think it was called the "feudual lord" or something like that.. can't really remember.. and mera saeein is based around that
Angel x
notavailable thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel x

It is based around Chief Minister and Governer of Punjab Mustafa Khar, Who got married 7 times and used to abuse his wife's!! a lot of shocking stories of what he did aswel! He is also the dad of Pakistani actress Amina Haq! Lol one of his wife's wrote a book about what it was like being married to him i think it was called the "feudual lord" or something like that.. can't really remember.. and mera saeein is based around that
Angel x

πŸ˜† yes Angel, Mera Saaien does mean ,"My Lord" so I guess it does make senseπŸ˜†
farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

πŸ˜† yes Angel, Mera Saaien does mean ,"My Lord" so I guess it does make senseπŸ˜†

But Samira Fazal said tht its not based on Mera Saeein actually... Although she had read My feudal lord and it helped her write it but its not based on tht novel...Although i havent seen this show but i have heard its story a little bit...I have read My feudal lord by Tehmina Durrani and i know tht this drama is not based on tht book..
notavailable thumbnail

Originally posted by: farahs_6

But Samira Fazal said tht its not based on Mera Saeein actually... Although she had read My feudal lord and it helped her write it but its not based on tht novel...Although i havent seen this show but i have heard its story a little bit...I have read My feudal lord by Tehmina Durrani and i know tht this drama is not based on tht book..

@farahs_6: Haan show dekh hi lo.. its pretty good! Novel mein different kya hua tha?
notavailable thumbnail
Damn it! Malik ne Arish ko maar diya..

Pata nahin kya hoga ab.. last episode left now
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Damn it! Malik ne Arish ko maar diya..

Pata nahin kya hoga ab.. last episode left now

OMG really??😲 cudnt watch d episode...can u gimmea gist of wat happened??
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: alisha_yashAran

OMG really??😲 cudnt watch d episode...can u gimmea gist of wat happened??

Shazmeen gave an interview to the press where she revealed the secrets of Malik. Malik got Arish killed and brought Shazmeen back to the house. Shazmeen was in a state of shock after seeing Arish dieing in front of her eyes. Naina didn't know about Arish's dead, Malik told her that he sent Arish back to London just like he did with Farhad. The media is told that Arish died because some thiefs broke into his house, and Arish was shot dead in the encounter...cover up story supported by the police. In an intervied with the press, Malik claims that Arish was a good human being who he admired and he is saddened by his death... Naina watched this interview on tv and got shocked, she asked Shazmeen about truth which she told her..but Naina refused to believe it. Malik gets his and Naina's passports ready for leaving to America...when Naina asks about the passports of her kids...he tells her that they are not going with them.