Views

Users

Frequent Posters

notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: humz_786

🤣

Can imagine him being like his dad, unless they suddenly changed it to wanting a daugher 🤣 which I defo don't think is going to happen 🤣 ...!!

Or a woman in place of Wajahat? 🤣

😆Both the scenarios seem unlikely for TV😆 but good thinking, Humera😃
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
new episode tonite...lets c if naina is actually tellin d truth about havin a son
notavailable thumbnail
Last three episodes left! episode 27 is the last one..

Amina Sheikh's new show will be starting 29th may same time slot..
Its called Umm-e-Kulsum directed by Babar Javed, same Production house
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
saw today's episode. It was good. Love Arish, he is so cute and has so funny dialogues even in serious situations...so he finally got Shazmeen out. And the way he was playing with her daughters like a loving father...
I hope nothing happends to Arish in the next episode...the ending and precap was a bit scary...can't wait for the next episode...this is one show that keeps the suspence up and make u keep waiting for more! I hope this week goes fast...
by the way...I was so hoping that Wajahat would not get a son because he doesnt deserve it. The way he has been treating women...his wifes and daughters...treating them like it's their fault that he didn't a son... He just got another excuse to get married again when he didnt get a son, when it's actually the opposite! ...he deserved to be punished with him being incapable of getting a son because of some genetic fault with him!
But maybe the makers decided to give him a son in the end to make a sequel...and maybe the sequel will then be based on his son?
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I loved arish yesterday he was too cute😊 ispaghol khalo n kia hum romantic batein bhe karein😆???loved him but like always d end it keeps u waitng for d next sunday...n hey pakka 3 episodes left??i thought it will end next weeek only...chalo gud v vl get to c more of it
notavailable thumbnail
technically 2 more eps to go.. last one is on 22nd may
Angel x thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Anyone know about the latest news? Becos Mera saeein is so popular worldwide they are apparently making a sequel to the drama and Malik's son will be playing the main role (in other words Malik is going to have a son).. like shown in recent episode Naina will have a boy!.. feel sorry for Shazmeen though!
Angel x thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Lol.. you probably already knew that.. In the UK we are a few episodes behind!.. I didnt know that Mera Saeein is based on a true story of a Pakistani politician!!..
-Humera- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel x

Lol.. you probably already knew that.. In the UK we are a few episodes behind!.. I didnt know that Mera Saeein is based on a true story of a Pakistani politician!!..

😲 Is it really?
I wonder which politician it is? 🤣
😲
-Humera- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AG4U-

😆Both the scenarios seem unlikely for TV😆 but good thinking, Humera😃

Thanks 😆
But first it depends on how they end this season, and then only can they think of a new season😛
x