Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
LOL I dunno... maybe Wajahat's son will want a son himself 🤣?
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow...wat an episode...it cud nt get better dan dis...a son to naina...OMG dey always end at d climax...i so want sunday to cum soon...

*biting nails* wats gonna happen now????
notavailable thumbnail
yea.. this is one show which makes you wait endlessly lol
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AG4U-

yea.. this is one show which makes you wait endlessly lol

but i was wondering if he gets a son den d story ends dere only na...i mean i knw d serial has only few more episodes to go but still r dey goin to end it like dat???wajahat happy..shazmeen grieved.. naina satisfied😕
notavailable thumbnail
I think, the story is about his son.. the name -- Mera Saaien means, "My Lord".. so I think it shall end with Wajahat's death I guess
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail

I think, the story is about his son.. the name -- Mera Saaien means, "My Lord".. so I think it shall end with Wajahat's death I guess

ooohhh.. really u think so😲??thank u u told me beforehand i can prepare myself for dat😆coz naima's death made me mad😡...i so wanted her to take revenge from zeenat but dat didnt happen...n wajhat's death wud also cum as a surprise if dat happens😊
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail

double post ...sry😊
Edited by alisha_yashAran - 13 years ago
-Humera- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yeh I also wanted Naima to stay alive and take revenge from Zeenat, I really liked Naima... lol

I just don't understand where the story will go and how?

But would love it to end with Wajahat's death, but only if he dies in a way which makes you feel like it was worth watching the whole drama... Either way hope it ends in a good way..!!
-Humera- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

LOL I dunno... maybe Wajahat's son will want a son himself 🤣?

🤣

Can imagine him being like his dad, unless they suddenly changed it to wanting a daugher 🤣 which I defo don't think is going to happen 🤣 ...!!

Or a woman in place of Wajahat? 🤣

notavailable thumbnail

Originally posted by: humz_786

Yeh I also wanted Naima to stay alive and take revenge from Zeenat, I really liked Naima... lol

I just don't understand where the story will go and how?

But would love it to end with Wajahat's death, but only if he dies in a way which makes you feel like it was worth watching the whole drama... Either way hope it ends in a good way..!!

Ok to be honest, when I started watching.. I found Naima to be very annoying! But she really grows onto you.. eventually and when you finally start liking her, she dies But I miss her.. Zeenat toh thank god, she's off my screen now😆

Let's see this show has so many jhatkas... its almost at par with English shows😉😆