Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
it's seriously a relief to see the promo...so finally what we all have waited for so long will come true...

i don't see bharli being united so soon... coz if they unite then what's left to be shown in the serial...the CVs have to drag something at least to keep us glued to the serial, don't they?😉
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing the video...it means coming episode is good....can,t wait...
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
the truth will come out on monday hopefully coz today nothing much happened.
spatty123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I hope this incident exposes mridala as well. But I know that wont happen, they will come up with some lame excuses and the dumb family will believe them.

Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: spatty123

I hope this incident exposes mridala as well. But I know that wont happen, they will come up with some lame excuses and the dumb family will believe them.

No, I think Prakash will expose their role in all this as well - he won't go down alone. And w/ Bharti backing it up, I think Gau's goose might be cooked. At least, it will be smooth sailing for Surli as far as Jhumka goes: whether Bharti is okay or not is another story.
_Monu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
finally something good happened!!=)
thanx a lott 4 posting!! =)
NainaSengal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks alot hun...finally its out...
SeaOcean thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally, the truth will be out! can't wait to see the look on everyone's face! murli already looked so upset and guilty in the promo! i don't care who ends with who now, for me the most important thing was prakash getting exposed and bharti being proven innocent.
cheznazi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Seriously, Murli (BAVD) needs to beg Bharti for forgiveness by licking every single little toe on her feet and what's more that mother of his needs to drink water that has been used to wash Bharti's feet for the rest of her life! The evilness both of them have showed Bharti will never be forgotten! It was CONVENIENT for them to diss her. Now, they owe her their sister/daughter's IZZAT - so in that sense, whatever they do for Bharti is not enough! Murli .. tu gayo!

That said - I keep harping about Murli and Bharti. They HAVE to end up together someday. Because otherwise, that annoying yet comforting music that plays in the background when Murli and Bharti are face to face in ANY scene would be different. That background music says a lot about connection, disappointment, love, betrayal and so much more "aa aa aaa aa"... LOL! You know the one!

I will be very very surprised if Murli and Bharti get their divorce finalized. As for Sudha, I think her exit from BAVD should come soon. Was she not signed for 1 month cameo? She entered the scene early in March (7th or 8th) so unless they have extended her episodes, she should be gone long before the end of April.
Edited by cheznazi - 13 years ago
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Please! Bharti dont forgive Murli. But we all know she will and Murli will continue treating her like crap.
Edited by -alimabi- - 13 years ago