Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cheznazi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: _Vrish_

Don't take this personally, but your comments on Sudha leaving the hospital w/ a 'paraya mard' are downright appalling. Here she is, living w/ spousal abuse, and too afraid to take legal remedies, since her 'husband' (it's still unclear whether she married him or was just sold to him) has bribed the police in the past. If she simply runs away on her own, she's bound to get captured by RA & his employee thugs. Under these circumstances, what's she to do - commit suicide? She tried that as well in the past, but it didn't work. What's she supposed to do - go back to her 'husband'? This is the problem a lot of battered women face - despite serious abuse, they refuse to leave their husbands or rat on them, making their ugly situations even uglier. Berating her for turning to Murli for help just b'cos you fantasize about Murli & Bharti re-uniting is a really perverted extent to which one romanticizes about a jodi. It has nothing to do w/ Western vs Indian women, but everything to do w/ whether a woman in a dire situation should be able to approach a helpful stranger for support - even if it is another married man - w/o being looked at as a s**t by some really uptight samaj. It was what Murli had in mind when he advised his parents not to consider the narrow views of 'society' while determining whether or not to help Sudha.

Vrish, what is appalling is that it is SUDHA who has these double standards. I am just contradicting what she said to Amit.

Why was it okay for her to leave the hospital with a man she doesn't know but it wasn't okay for her to accept a scooter ride on a say-so of a friend whom she has known longer than Murli? Sudha looked at Murli once and decided he was a "bhalla admi" and set out to ruin her life knowing full well what Ram Avatar would do to her. Who in their sane mind does that?

Edited by cheznazi - 13 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Actually, Sudha didn't decline a ride w/ Amit - she went w/ him, and got off at a place where an auto was available, and took it from that point. She didn't go further w/ him b'cos she didn't want to risk his life/limb w/ RA. W/ Murli too, she went secretly, and didn't expect RA to find out, but somehow, he did.

I haven't noticed any double standards in her treatment of Amit vs Murli. And neither she nor Murli are romantically involved. Neither is at this time expecting to marry the other.

Let's see how episodes this week turn out.
Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
first of all does sudha knows murli is a married man 😕

Originally posted by: _Vrish_

Actually, Sudha didn't decline a ride w/ Amit - she went w/ him, and got off at a place where an auto was available, and took it from that point. She didn't go further w/ him b'cos she didn't want to risk his life/limb w/ RA. W/ Murli too, she went secretly, and didn't expect RA to find out, but somehow, he did.

exactly.....sudha didnt wanted to risk amit's life.... and circumstances are completely different .... here sudha was in a position to help herself out whereas without murli's help she would not have escaped from a hospital ....as vrish said murli was not her boyfriend and she planned to elope with him from hospital ..in order to save her skin and flesh from RA's abuse she seeked help from him....there is nothing wrong in that

when bharati can have the right to freely roam around with amit murli and sudha also has the right
would it be okey for bharati to return back to murli if murli has the plan to physically torture her like RA is doing to sudha with bharati fully aware of his plan ....would it be fair to say she has to go back to murli just bcoz he is her husband (forget about divorce thing)..or seek help from amit or some other stranger to help her out (forget rupesh and his money) .... if it is fair enough for bharati then the same applies to sudha also 😎
(sorry if i have offended anyone )

Edited by --jas-- - 13 years ago
cheznazi thumbnail
I hope that Damroo sees Bharti and comes running to her and says "arrey, Murli - Bharti Bhabhi ko tumne bulaya?" LOL!!! Because of out the entire klan, Damroo misses Bharti. And what a way to break the news to Sudha that the "mera Krishna" is really "Bharti's Murli".

For the first time in a very long time Murli doesn't have that nasty frown on his face when he is facing Bharti. Otherwise, in the recent past, he has been really giving her the mean look or just a 'you again' look!

I heard imagine cancelled Rakht Sambandh. Why? I mean, wasn't the low ratings because of Cricket? People had to go sleep you know, to wake up in middle of the night to watch Cricket. At least they did here in Canada.
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
No, Sudha has no idea that Murli is married (not that it might have stopped her when he visited her in hospital) He never mentioned anything, and what's more, when she came to his home, she saw no wife for him. She saw Mridala, and may have presumed that Jhumroo is a couple, but saw Murli w/ no-one. And when she asked Bharti about her hubby, Bharti dodged the question.

Let's see how that gets cleared up tonight.
cheznazi thumbnail
Can you believe last night's episode? What the heck was that? Murli is behaving like a typical Majnu and doesn't care a damn about anything or anyone but Sudha! Wow .. kya yehi pyaar hai? Poor Bharti!

I felt so sad for Bharti. This is one time, I think, that Sudha behaved the way anyone would, under these circumstances. Holding on to Murli with her dear life. Using him as a shield against her husband. Poor Bharti, I felt rage and sympathy for Sudha but felt so so sad for Bharti.

Sudha grabbing Murli's collar and hiding behind him grabbing him with dear life was mind shattering! Did you see Bharti's hopes drain away in every nano second of that picture in her head?

And so what, today she actually hugs him in relief? Oh wow!!!
cheznazi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -alimabi-

Not suprised, Murli is a 🤬, i hope sudha takes everything from him. I dont think she is as innocent as she seems .
Bharti is going through soo much heartache , i hope Murli feels that pain with sudha.

Okay so I looked at the promo 3 more times and realized that Murli is not holding her. Sudha went into his arms. If this is the case indeed then maybe Murli is just being Murli. Emotional, short tempered, don't care a damn about people - you have to do what's right Murli.

So let's see..... there seems to be hope!

But last night, I loved Damroo saying "meri sabse achchi bhabhi.. arrey, yehi tau Murli ki Patni hai.." TADA!!!

And note that Damroo, despite everything thinks Bharti is still nice. Murli listens to Damroo even in his childhood fits. So maybe when Prakash ka bhanda phutey ga, tab jaake Murli jee will rethink the whole Bharti situation.
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing the promo...i think sudha is not a good woman she used murli and play with the feelings of bharti ...i think bhartis another friend which was almost stay with bharti i forget her name know the whole life story of bharti ..may be she and sudha play a big game and something happen which is not good....there is great mystery comes .....may be parkash do all this that bharti not able to find him..she grieved in the thoughts of her life what will happen......i think in the coming days there is worse thing happen...... post by....simi.....
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
😲 what is he telling 😲 ..... without prakash saga also bharli would have split 😆 ..... only difference is otherwise murli would have given her a graceful exit 😆🤣 .... but if prakash issue wasnt there the bunch of selfish people of murli's family (especially dumroo would not have called her choti babi gandhi babi until she gave her house 🤢 😆) would have never let bharti go 😆
from prakash's face i think he will reform and marry veena at some point 😆
i think murli will accept bharti now 🤡