Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
so this means neelam did have sudha's mobile number with her..😆
OMG!!! i just can't stop laughing🤣 but then how come she doesn't know sudha is in murli's house??🤪 neelam should stop giving salary to her detective agents in that case🤣
lucky009 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
here in this promo one can easily see sudha's cunning smile ... she,s in big plan ... for sure ...
585644 thumbnail
thnx for efforts..
show getting awesome day by day👏
Edited by KMH2 - 13 years ago
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I can not watch promo from here.. I have to wait till evening.. Can anyone discribe in short whats shown in promo? looks like Sudha is not simple as shown.. (concluded from above discssion.) Thanks in advance

Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
The promo actually showed a part of what they showed last night - Sudha tells Bharti that her hubby was a monster, and that a god came down who for the first time recognized her as a human being. Bharti asks her what her name is, and Sudha is about to answer

The part about Bharti asking her her name didn't come up last night. From the articles, it seems that it'll be a while b4 either Murli knows that Sudha's friend is Bharti, or Bharti knows that Sudha is staying w/ Murli.

Tonight's episode, they have to somehow get RA out of the picture - just wonder how they'll do it. Hope he & his goons don't successfully drag Sudha away.
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Vrish_

The promo actually showed a part of what they showed last night - Sudha tells Bharti that her hubby was a monster, and that a god came down who for the first time recognized her as a human being. Bharti asks her what her name is, and Sudha is about to answer

The part about Bharti asking her her name didn't come up last night. From the articles, it seems that it'll be a while b4 either Murli knows that Sudha's friend is Bharti, or Bharti knows that Sudha is staying w/ Murli.

Tonight's episode, they have to somehow get RA out of the picture - just wonder how they'll do it. Hope he & his goons don't successfully drag Sudha away.

Thanks so much Vrish 👏 Just read the updates and I think RA will be killed by Sudha..if this happens Sudha can be still saved.. "aatm sanrakshan"..
fuzzyface thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
why do I have feeling that this will turn to be a typical Indian movie where the monster husband gets beaten up like mad, almost gets killed only to saved by his devoted wife and then he will repent n they live happily ever not so after 😆

All is well except for this yawn worthy sudha-bharti-murli track 🥱
SeaOcean thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the promo, i hope rupesh gets successful in convincing amit and bharti also says yes!
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well as i've said in one my previous post, i don't want a forced relationship for bharti. if bharti chooses amit, then let this decision be her own decision not bcoz her father wants it to happen. it's bharti's life & i want her to decide what's good for her & what's not? i want her to be independent
niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4