Users

Frequent Posters

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Wow, Murli is becoming MAHAAN!!! After everything he did to Rupesh in such a bold-faced manner, it's funny to see him do this! πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

Murli - better idea - shelter her, so that she won't be in the danger you're talking about, while your family gets back their money.
Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
I'm very glad Murli said this to Gau - she needs to hear this, and especially in the same tone that he'd speak to Rupesh. I'd like it even more if he told Gau point blank to leave - w/ or w/o Mridang.
SeaOcean thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thanks for the prono, why doe smurli always have this wrong assumption that this house belongs to him, when it clearly doesn't? This house belongs to bharti and rupesh, not him. The lal family have already lost their self respect by actualy staying there and now more and more ppl are barging into the house, thinking that this is a asharam.

murli's contribution has only been to the business which was giving the idea on how to start it, the money belonged to rupesh. If he had rightly asked for his share in the business then it would have been justified but asking for something that doesn't belong to him, is wrong.
if the house isn't gau,is not murli's either? i just don't understand udha, isn't she suppose to be an educated girl then why is she so desperate to stay in this house, i was shocked whn she herself requested murli that could she stay here! and can't she see that because of her, murli is even willing to leave the house!
i wish this sudha track ends soon, it's pointless.
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG!!! πŸ˜†go murli goπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
gau is so evil... i wish murli throws those two bhanjis out of the house along with mridang😈 i'm loving it!!!😈😈
sudha helped the Lal family & her condition is so bcoz of helping them & they are not willing to help her outπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Vr15h thumbnail
SeaOcean

Legally, that house is now in Murli's name. Yeah, morally, it belongs to Rupesh, but since they've given it to Murli, it's his. Gau has no business being there after first selling their old house, and then refusing to part w/ the money. I wish Murli had given her an ultimatum to either turn over that money, or leave.

If Bansi & Kamala are opposed to Sudha staying, they ought to be reminded that w/o her act of courage, they'd be back on the streets.
SeaOcean thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Vrish_

SeaOcean

Legally, that house is now in Murli's name. Yeah, morally, it belongs to Rupesh, but since they've given it to Murli, it's his. Gau has no business being there after first selling their old house, and then refusing to part w/ the money. I wish Murli had given her an ultimatum to either turn over that money, or leave.

If Bansi & Kamala are opposed to Sudha staying, they ought to be reminded that w/o her act of courage, they'd be back on the streets.

No matter what happens the house can never belong to murli, legally or morally. the lal family could never be grateful to bharti since she was the one who actually brought them back in the house in the first place when they were on the streets, i don't think you can expect them to be any good to sudha!