Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SeaOcean thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks for the promo!
murli's behaviour is so unpredictable, any sane person would imagaine that he is affected by seeing amit and bharti togetha.
i agree with the shopkeeper, bharti and amit do look nice togetha. i loved amit's one liner, "bharti tum choclate lane gi ti yah banae gi ti.
fuzzyface thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I dun think Murli is jealous wasn't he already making eyes at someone else's wife🤔 (who played his father in BV😆)

I think Murli doesn't like Amit and that's why he is PO, nothing to do with jealousy. I will have to see it to believe it.😛
SeaOcean thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hi fuzzyface,

i agree with u, but amit has done nothing wrong then why doesn't murli like him. As far as I know there haven't had any kind of interaction then why is murli behaving so strange but i guess we have to wait for the epi to understand what is going on.
If murli does fall in love with sudha, then this won't be jealousy, perhaps ego seeing bharti happy and actually moving on in life.
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes murli is jealous now.his behaviour is bhujahret nobody understand what is in his mind.but i like amit and bharti jodi very much .they both looked cute together.
THANKS FOR SHARING THE PROMO VIDEO.
Edited by simibrar1990 - 13 years ago
niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Okay, if Murli is being cheated and knows it, at least he is not beholden to this creep RA and is free to help Sudha. But I do want him to first get his money back.

Another option - land RA in jail, marry Sudha and take over this business.
585644 thumbnail
thnkyou so much for efforts..
fuzzyface thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
the story is going everywhere
379483 thumbnail
thia had to happen when murli will realize how much pain and sorrow and discomfort he has caused to bharti........

379483 thumbnail
also.....amit can give confidence to bharti becoz they share the same weakness and they can fight the society together.......they don't need hypocrityes like murli and his family