Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SeaOcean thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks for the promo, it is really cute! bharti and amit together on a motorbike! looks like bharti is gettign to learn a lot from amit, he will be a really good support system!.
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
that scooter thing reminds me of jyoti LOL! 😆
well so the CVs are ready to bring amarti together. not bad they look nice😳
Edited by vik rocks - 13 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This scene reminds me of Suday - that episode where he took her out and had her drive.

The show now has strong parallels to Jyoti - you had Jyoti drift towards Kabir, and Pankaj tied up w/ Neelam. Except, that this is better - Bharti is fortunately not expecting Murli's baby, Murli is not likely to split the Amarti jodi (I still prefer Bhamit, but anyways) and Jhumka may or may not be like Neelam.

Given how GkD and RS are both sucking (although w/ RS, that might be @ the end), looks like this is the only bright spot in the channel (dunno about KMH2 and PMMKA)
_Monu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
cute promo
thanx a lott 4 sharing
SeaOcean thumbnail

I hope amit and bharti succeed in this and get prakash exposed but I don't understand one thing that where will Priya's character fit into all this. How will her story link with the current story?

ghotalaz thumbnail
do amarti think it's going to be easy for them?? do they think prakash will save the number in his phone as nakli maa baap or what???🤔
i just hope that amarti don't make a fool out of themselves🤔
SeaOcean thumbnail
thanks for the promo, this track looks forced into the storyline.
I have no expectations from Murli; he could never be a good husband but atleast he can stop drooling over a married woman. I'm not against him moving on in life but atleast wait for the divorce to get over.
Why do always in the background, emphasise on murli and bharti's relationship saying that how will this affect them, do there have any left in their relationship.
I guess murli's family have given their son, the best sanskaar and upbringing, what could ever imagine.
I was looking forward to the prakash track but i suppose that will be kept on a cliffhanger and there will wate their time on this.
ghotalaz thumbnail
murli must be thinking papa ne meri mummy ko maara🤣 or bcoz ram called her manhoos which murli was called & thus got abandoned by his biological parents...murli is thinking yeh toh meri tarah manhoos nikli🤪🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣