Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SeaOcean thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks for the promo, feel really sorry fo bharti but i guess she has made the right decision. she can start her life afresh, and for that she does not need to marry!
fuzzyface thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes best decision and I am glad it was Bharti who made it. She shld be focusing on her life.
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Please don't tell me that all that today's episode was was about signing off on the divorce!!! 🤢
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
what to say.. Story is not moving in good way.. But their might something good coming up (hoping so), that's why we all watch the show..
SeaOcean thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i'm so happy to see bharti finally being independet and going out to work. Amit will defo be a good support to her.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for promo , as i think dt they not gonna seperate from each other , if by chance they be , would stay 2\3 days after dt again would start staying with each other.......
kashish_1 thumbnail
To be honest i feel like hating murli's character. He kept arguing Rupesh for his baba (bansi lal) and when baba asked him not to divorce bharti he said ham nahi akr pain gay baba :) its true he used bharti i wish now some one else uses him then he knows how it feels. He thinks he is mister world and marrying bharti is disgusting for him not her money and home. What a loser.
i wish to see him face to face with PARKASH jee who was family's favourite. and when they r in trouble i want bahrti to come and help them and tell them and height doesnt make some one great and all of then to repent zpecially Murli ad his mum kamla ji.
I dont want them to suffer i want them to repent and regret on their decisons.Murli isnt talking nicely to bahrti bcoz he is scared she will stay back with him.
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Bharti & Amit as colleagues? That's a good start 👍🏼

This show is finally turning a bit positive!