Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: _Vrish_

This looks fun 😆 So essentially, they'd get mobbed. Maybe they should have asked Rupesh why he didn't offer Bharti to one of them 😈

they must ask for huge funds from rupesh for getting each dwarf married to normal person 😈 ....if he refuses to give they must blacken his face also 😈

i think this way they are humiliating bharti even more 🤣....reminding her of where she stands and where she belongs to 🤣 poor girl these dwarfs are not letting her consider herself as normal 🤣 ..... i wanna to see bharti blaming her baba for everything .... if not murli would have never humiliated her and bharli would have separated on good terms ....now her family matter has become a public issue 🤣

Edited by --jas-- - 13 years ago
Kiran_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
cant wait....this should be fun
GKS_CA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can't wait...Murli and family actuall deserve this after what Murli said in the police station...
585644 thumbnail
thnkyou soo much for efforts:)
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for this!!!

So where's Rupesh - Mr 'I-can-take-care-of-my-daughter', when his daughter is caught in the melee & bleeding? Turned tail & ran, that coward? Or was he there, but just not shown?

And please don't tell me that Mridala didn't get their faces blackened!

Hopefully, someone has the presence of mind to call the police. I can see Bharti filing a case against Kamal Sharma.
GKS_CA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@varish...that's what i was wondering where is Ram Ji ki Bhanji and Mridang they deserve the most mooh kala and chappal beating
585644 thumbnail

Originally posted by: punjabigem

@varish...that's what i was wondering where is Ram Ji ki Bhanji and Mridang they deserve the most mooh kala and chappal beating

same here...😕
Where is Gaushaala........

fuzzyface thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think CVs are stretching this a bit too much. It's over the top, inconsistent and just too much. Everything that has happened so far has been misunderstanding upon misunderstanding without any concrete reasoning, thinking or resolution.

Cvs better start solving and giving closure to something or it will backfire me thinks
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: KMH2

same here...😕
Where is Gaushaala........

She & hubby dearest decided to celebrate their VD by watching all this like it's a circus 😆