Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kiran_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This is really pathetic, he wanted to make her work in the circus but here he is throwing her of a building....i think the cv's have lost the plot (no pun intended)
This track is boring and i was actually bored yesterday whilst doing my update. this track needs to end asap
niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Baba Aiso Var Dhoondo 7th Feb Promo
Edited by niveditha - 13 years ago
Kiran_83 thumbnail
omdz did he he really say "i wouldnt have married her if i knew she was a dwarf"...he KNEW that before marriage, they spoke before marriage. 😡😡
Murli is really start to do my head in 🤬..boy oh boy is he gonna have alot of apologising to do when he finds out the truth about Prakash
Oh and the title of the post did you mean Lashes back? 😳
I thought the promo was going to be about Murli slashing me himself 😆😆
Thanks for the promo 😃
Edited by Kiran_83 - 13 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Kiran

That was my thought as well. If Murli wants to frame Rupesh, at least come up w/ an intelligent story. I didn't know she's a dwarf - c'mon - a groom, at the 11th hr, can walk out on a marriage w/o any repercussions, so what was there to stop him from doing that? How can one hide something that obvious?

But this marriage is downright ugly now - something like Jyoti & Pankaj in Jyoti, and Bharti's best hope is to divorce him and marry someone else. Someone like Amit - find him, get him home & make him a ghar-jamai. I've officially given up on Bharli. I think Murli will be a quasi villain like Pankaj or Yuvraj.
Kiran_83 thumbnail
I agree Vrish
I really have no hope for them as a couple, im so surprised at Murli and his attitude.
Mridala both have alot to answer for, im surprised the family havnt kicked them out and disowned the after the way they have treated the family...the things they have done is alot worse than what Bharati did and she was justified in her action because she was in the right.
I hope nothing happens to Bansilal but after this Promo i think he wont die in tonights episode...if he did then that is Bharli over
Rae24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG what the **** what's going on? How could Murli say that- I agree with u both- he knew yet he married - he could have walked out had he not known - there were many people who were at the wedding who saw him marry her...arghhh Bharti deserves better - please CV get someone new for her she certainly doesn't need someone like Murli in her life... And here I was feeling sorry for him....
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG Murli lied...he knew Bharati was Dwarf before he got married to her... ...I have no respect for this man....poor rupesh he thought he got a perfect match for his daughter.....
abi71 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG MURLI IS A BLEEP . BHARTI DESERVES SOMEONE BETTER. HE KNEW BHARTI B4 THE WEDDING HOW MANY TIMES DID THEY MEET AND HE CLAIMS HE DIDN'T KNOW
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sad to hear that from Murali... Now I say he deserves the treatment getting by Inspector... (But Bansilal shud not get..)
SeaOcean thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am so disapoointed with murli. I can't believe he said all that just so that he could give rupesh and bharti back. Rupesh is not even in the town, he wasn't even there when bharti was about to get kidnapped. He only told the inspector that he wanted them to question murli's family. How would he know that the inspector disliked murli from before.
How on earth will murli prove that rupesh and bharti cheated him? If the inspector has any sense he would ask him that when you and bharti were doing the phera's, didn't you notice that she was a dwarf. I guess murli wants rupesh and bharti to be humiliated by the inspector just like his fmaily has been but he doesn't uunderstand that his family are a bunch of loosers except bansilal.
I hope the inspector doesn't believe him and doesn't humiliate bharti and rupesh. Even if the inspector does question and humilate rupesh, bharti for once should stand up for her father rather than standing there crying.