TOI: hema's TV show to go off air

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hema Malini's TV serial Maati Ki Banno, that started just four months ago, will be going off air soon. The serial's been under the scanner for a while now, owing to poor TRPs.

It started with a Television Rating Point (TRP) of 1.5 and dropped to less than 1 over the months. It's likely to be pulled off in the first week of May and another show will replace it in the 6.30 pm time slot.

Hema Malini, when contacted, did not deny that her serial was coming to an end. "It did not work because of the time slot it was given," she said. Not letting this deter her, the actress-turned-producer is set to make more serials in the future. "We will be making many serials and films too," she said. So would she act in any of them? "Not serials, but a film, surely, if there's something interesting."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iSakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
very sad :(, I was getting use to this show and liking it.. No wonder they have bin rushing saudamini's drastic change into evil.. I knew it!.. argh i hate it when gud shows get pulled off.. I just hope this doesnt lead to saudamini's death! it i'll b pretty dumb!