with love...maan (ss) part 32 updated pg 145

jwalamukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

with love...maan

Handa mansion, Chandigarh

Handa mansion is in festive mood...why not it is the marraige of their only daughter geet. Every member of handa's familya re very happy...except one ...the bride...geet...
From the day she heard about her wedding...she is lost in her thoughts...She is not at all happy...

Khurana mansion

Maan, the bride groom is very excited for his wedding. He knew how much difficult it was for him to agree for arranged marraige...but still he loves his daadi very much...so he wanted to give this ultimate decision of his life to her...He had full faith in his daadi. Maan and his family left for wedding to reach handa mansion as soon as possible.

Handa mansion

geet friends akanksha aka akki and janvi aka jan came to geet hugging her and congratulating her. But they were surprised by geet's behavior...Usually geet is a lively girl...but today she is dull  and seems to be lost somewhere...They tried to cheer her...but she was drowned in her self thoughts...that she didn't gave enough attention to them.

Meanwhile...khurana family reached handa mansion...there was grand welcome...and everyone went to the mandap for wedding...
For the first time maan saw his bride geet...he was speechless...he thanked daadi for her amazing selection...he want the whole ritual to be completed as soon as possible so that he can talk to his angelic beauty wife geet.
During entire wedding...maan tried to talk and touch geet...but she was very much reluctant even to look at him...Maan sensed some trouble...The whole wedding ceremony comnpleted...and geet reached khurana mansion with  maan.

Maan's room

As soon as maan entered room...he saw geet sitting before laptop and doing her work...He was expecting his wife with ghoonghat on her face just like he saw in films...but here something totally different thing is happening...he managed to act normal and stood near geet

Geet saw maan and kept her hand forward for a shakehand saying
Geet : Hi Mr. maan singh khurana...iam geet...niuce to meet you
Maan was takenback with this abnormal behavior of geet. He was getting shock after shocks...somehow he cameout and said
maan: geet iam ur husband...why r u behaving in a formal way with me
geet : husband my foot...its a forced marraige...actually i was not at all interested in this marraige...my daarji...oh i want to kill him with my bare hands...he threatened me and made me to agree for this marraige...she was crying loudly while saying these words

Maan was totally shocked with sudden outburst of geet. he was afraid that if someone hears this cry they are definitely going to think that he did something to geet...so maan hurriedly closed her mouth and said..
maan : geet keep quiet...what r u doing...just calm down

Geet was surprised by his action...she immediately stopped her crying and was silently sobbing. Maan made geet to sit on chair...he bent on his knees before geet and asked her

maan: so what is ur problem? why u r not interested in marraige?are u in love with someone?
Though he asked these questions in his heart he was praying to god that the answer to third question should be a big no...as he doesnot want his geet to be someone's even in her past...He is in love with her since he saw her that day...love at first sight...

Maan hesitantly looked at geet..who is still silently sobbing...
Maan: tell me geet? Are u in love...? Is that the reason that u r not interested in this marraige?

Geet could feel his soothening words...now she is feeling that she has not lost anything...lost...the lost word again brought sadness in her face...lost...yes ...she lost...she lost her dream...she lost her dream life...Right from the day she watched DDLJ she everyday dreamt of her prince charming to come one day in white horse and taking her away to their dream land...in short...in her life she wanted love marraige...but now she became  wife to a person whom she doesn't know anything about...

Maan : geet!!!!!!!!!!!!! geet!!!!!!!!!!
With maan's touch she snapped out of her thoughts and was giving the same facial expression to maan as before...

Maan: geet..ab tho bathao...aakir baath kya hey? Koi aur tha kya tumhare zindagi mein...

She nodded her head saying "no"

With that one answer maan was on cloud nine...

Maan: then what is ur problem?

Geet : mein love marraige karna chahthi thi?isliye mujhe aap se shaadi pasand nahi tha kyunki woh arranged tha

Maan who was drinking water choked and said "kya?"

to be continued

Plz do comment😳

part 1     page 1

part 2     page 3

part 3     page 4

part 4     page 8

part 5     page 12

part 6          page 16

part 7     page 21

part 8     page 24

part 9     page 27

part 10     page 32

part 11     page 36

part 12     page 41

part 13     page 45

part 14     page 50

part 15     page 54

part 16     page 59

part 17     page 64

part 18     page 68

part 19     page 73

part 20    page 78

part 21    page 83

part 22    page 88

part 23    page 93

part 24    page 99

part 25    page 104

part 26    page 110

part 27    page 116

part 28    page 121

part 29    page 127

part 30    page 133

part 31    page 139

part 32    page 145

link for my another ss ...bhageeratha...plz do comme

Edited by jwalamukhi - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jwalamukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
no reply😒..................................agar positive comments nahi hey tho,........negative comments bhi chalega....bas comments milna chahiye😊
roopareddy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey its nice
do continue
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
loved it ...  

plzz continue soon and add me to the pm list

love
Sana
anks_ams thumbnail
hey! its nice. good writing skill pls update and continue soon. add me to ur pm list:)
shreya satish thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved it...

doadd me i  ur pm list
TinkJia thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice, VERY nice!!!!!!
geets mood swings r perfect, sad to mechanical to angry to crying to cute!
mamatha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
hey please continue ................
loved concept........................continue please
waiting for next update eagerly..............🤗
arniindia5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome start pls do pm me!!!
mansijani21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail