Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Girls I saw Teenmaar ............ anyone interested for my review
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bhavi20_s

Girls I saw Teenmaar ............ anyone interested for my review

Sureee why not.. but i usually dont belive reviews i watch it for myself.. but i would love to hear ur review.. i have my friend's review too so i would have two of them to mix and match..😆
letitgo thumbnail
I posted my review on /teenmaar in the teenmaar review thread
muffins2waffles thumbnail
Yayyyyy!!!!

Thanks Naina for opening this thread :O
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
i watched orange yesterday.. such a cuteee movie i tell u.. Charan is soo handsome and Genelia is most adorable thing in it.. lovely movieee..
letitgo thumbnail
@Pallo - plz share ur review abt orange with me....i have not seen the movie
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

@Pallo - plz share ur review abt orange with me....i have not seen the movie

okay soo synopsis is Ram is a young boy who makes grafiities... he's also a wild life photographer.. he falls in love with girls for short peroid of times and not for life long.. why?? (there is a flashback for that) then he sees Genelia who is this most bubbly, loving, cute adorable girl and he falls in love with her.. she falls in love with him too but he tells her he cant love her life long while Genelia wants his love for life... wat happens next is for u to see..

there is this side comedy track of Brahmi and Genelia and its very funny.. Brahmi's name is pappi..😆😆.. the songs are amazinggggggggg... locations are alsoo good..

Genelia was accurate in her bubbliness at first i thought she was over doing it but then i got used to it and she was good.. she was indeed adorable.. Ram was very good.. he and Genelia make an amazing pair.. the movie was good overall.. nice entertainer !!
letitgo thumbnail
Thanks pallo
did u see Bommarillu
That is my fav ever
even i cant believe I was mesmerized by that movie that I saw it like 6-7 times in theaters 
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Thanks pallo
did u see Bommarillu
That is my fav ever
even i cant believe I was mesmerized by that movie that I saw it like 6-7 times in theaters 

ofcourseee bhavi.. my second telugu movie i watched was bommarillu.. first was NVNV.. i have bommarillu's dvd.. i love love love itttt... its an amazingg movieee..
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
didnt know this movie called Prema kavali.. yetserday on maa tv they were showing its celebrating 50 days and stuff so i searched it.. man the songs are sooooooooooooo damn good.. i loveeeeeee theeemm..