Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -Fizzylicious-

Rofl i know right i was like HAHHA what is this a comedy show lol but ofcourse i liked it

also the way nazia's mom started Hai Hai MIthai ki dukaan 🤣

& then she goes Bulao us ullu ki ___ KO 🤣🤣🤣 In front of shehbaz & his sister and i was like ook lady Hold your horses 🤣🤣

@bold haha even i burst out laughing wen heard her sayin datROFL
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
LMAAOOOO alizzaaayyy.. it was hillariousss.. why would anyone on earth say "teen ammion ko bulati hoon" 🤣 and Nazia's ammi (Sameena Peerzada) acts soo damn naturally.. i laughed there too when shahbaaz is like hamare abba ki india main dukaan hoti thi mithayi ki.. 🤣 why would u say mithayi ki dukaan?? and then nazia's ammi is super hyper she is like Ya Allah mithaayi ki dukaan.. nikal jaao yahan se..🤣,, phuppo is also hillarious.. when there is sooo much serious stuff going on she always brings in her funny one linerss..
the serial is good..😆
Artful_Dodger thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Pulwasha .. haha yeah all of them were on a roll that day 🤣

you know i was so tensed when he comes to their house with his sis... i was like omg how's this gonna turn up ... but i soooo did not expect all that drama 😆 i was pleasantly surprised
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alizzay..

@Pulwasha .. haha yeah all of them were on a roll that day 🤣

you know i was so tensed when he comes to their house with his sis... i was like omg how's this gonna turn up ... but i soooo did not expect all that drama 😆 i was pleasantly surprised

his sister such a ghunni.. when shazia said 3 ammion ko laati hoon.. he said 3 ammion ko kaise sambhaloon ga.. his sister was like tum fikar mat karo main hoo na.. and all the while Nazia's ammi was boiling with anger his sister was just sitting all scared..😆😆
Artful_Dodger thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

his sister such a ghunni.. when shazia said 3 ammion ko laati hoon.. he said 3 ammion ko kaise sambhaloon ga.. his sister was like tum fikar mat karo main hoo na.. and all the while Nazia's ammi was boiling with anger his sister was just sitting all scared..😆😆

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 OMG i did not realize that ... 🤣 🤣

poor girl ... saari planning bhool gayi ammi ji ka gussa dekh k 🤣

MakhannMalaai thumbnail

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 OMG i did not realize that ... 🤣 🤣

poor girl ... saari planning bhool gayi ammi ji ka gussa dekh k 🤣

i was telling my mom the same .. yeh behen kuch bol q nahi rahi..😆😆
and Nazi'a ammi is such a moonh phat.. she was bullao ullo ki pathi ko infront of shahbaaz..ROFLROFL he still left his number.. bachay main dum hai..😆😆
im waiting for Bushra Ansari to enter.. Imran Abbas is paired with syra or sanam?? becuz if ammi dont agree to shahbaaz ka rishta.. wat would happen to shahbaaz?? 😆
Artful_Dodger thumbnail
🤣🤣 yeah his sister is hopeless ... badi baatein karti thi .. ab kya hua?? 🤣 🤣

hey me too ... did you not see the precap? he jumps over the fence 😆 i think they're gonna elope ... but someone sees them .. so i am not sure ... but i think Shahbaaz and Nazia are gonna end up together and Shazia will end up with Imran's character ... not sure though

MakhannMalaai thumbnail

🤣🤣 yeah his sister is hopeless ... badi baatein karti thi .. ab kya hua?? 🤣 🤣

hey me too ... did you not see the precap? he jumps over the fence 😆 i think they're gonna elope ... but someone sees them .. so i am not sure ... but i think Shahbaaz and Nazia are gonna end up together and Shazia will end up with Imran's character ... not sure though

hain?????????? when did this happen???? 😲😲.. lemme see the precap..
then whose the guy Bushra Ansari's son?? he gonna cum in the scene too.. 😆😆 and then when its Nazia Shazia's mehndi.. Shazia says sumthing which makes us think that Nazia is getting married to the guy Shazia loves and then Nazia says she would die blah blah..too confusinggg..
Artful_Dodger thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

hain?????????? when did this happen???? 😲😲.. lemme see the precap..
then whose the guy Bushra Ansari's son?? he gonna cum in the scene too.. 😆😆 and then when its Nazia Shazia's mehndi.. Shazia says sumthing which makes us think that Nazia is getting married to the guy Shazia loves and then Nazia says she would die blah blah..too confusinggg..

LOL so you did miss the precap 😆 idk about Bushra Anasari's son ... isn't Imran playing her son? 😲

and yeah that's really confusing ... even the first epi had hints of how Shazia's life is destined to get ruined cuz of Nazia ... idk how that fits with this whole guy confusion thingy 😕 ... but there is definitely an angle there .. like you said .. anywho lets see how it goes

MakhannMalaai thumbnail

LOL so you did miss the precap 😆 idk about Bushra Anasari's son ... isn't Imran playing her son? 😲

and yeah that's really confusing ... even the first epi had hints of how Shazia's life is destined to get ruined cuz of Nazia ... idk how that fits with this whole guy confusion thingy 😕 ... but there is definitely an angle there .. like you said .. anywho lets see how it goes

nOO imran abbas aint her son.. i just saw the promo and i got wats happening in the future and who is bushra Ansari..l dnt wanna spoil it for u by telling..😆