Mera Naseeb episode 3 hilarious epi

Artful_Dodger thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
🀣OMG i almost died laughing watching this epi 🀣

some of the scenes were hilarious (unintentially of course 😳)... like the one where the three ladies were crying and yelling .. each of them take turns at saying ... oh ho kya ho gaya hai tum dono ko .. to the other two ... and i was like wait whaaat?? ... weren't you the one who was yelling just minutes before πŸ˜†

and then the scene where shahbaaz comes with his sister 🀣 the writer squeezed in hilarious dialogs there

nazia's mom to shahbaaz - tum ho kaun?
shahbaaz - ji maine aapko bataya ki mera naam shahbaaz hai
nazia's mom (even more angry now) - woh toh sun liya hai maine lekin tum ho kaun? 🀣

and that other lady just takes the cake .. when shahbaaz tells her about the death of their parents she goes like ... awww what happened how did they die? 😲 🀣 and i am like aaarrgghh FOCUS ladies 😑 🀣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey wen i saw ur topic i was like watπŸ˜•???is she out of her mind....sryπŸ€—...but den wen i read ur post m also laughing recalling alll those situations u hv mentioned🀣
farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yeah the dialogues and situations of some scenes were hilarious.....first when Nazia tell shazia ke hum us se hotel mein milnay jayein ge...main ne bata diya hai ke achi larkiyan park mein larkon se nahi miltein...then shazia says ke tumhara matlab hai ke achi larkiyan hotel mein milti hain larkon se? loll...and then she says cutely ke acha...kia nahi miltein?....lolll

And also when both of them went to meet him and he was surprised to see both of them in full burqas...and the way both of them were sitting.....loll.....and also when he said ke main rishta bhejna chehta houn...and she quickly says ke bhej dein rishta...

But the best one was when Shahbaz says to his sister...ke main tu ek ammi ko qaboo karnay ka soch kar aaya tha...yahan tu 3, 3 ammiyan hain........lollll.....

and the scenes which u mentioned were also nice..

Artful_Dodger thumbnail
@shanak_lover - LOL that's okay πŸ˜† sorry to scare you though 😳

@ farahs_6 - 🀣 yeah that 3 ammis dialog was hilarious too, poor guy and also that restaurant scene .. that was really sweet and funny πŸ˜†
btw that reminds me .. what was that old relative doing in the restaurant? πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The best part was was:

Shazia:aap bethey,mein teem amio ko bolati ho
After she goes

Shahbaz:(to hx sis)teen teen amia?mujhey ek se darr lag raha tha
Artful_Dodger thumbnail
@meepha - 🀣 yeah that was hilarious

and also that dialog by nazia's mom - kya?? 😲 mithai ki dukaan? mithaiwala rishta maangnay aaya hai 😑🀣

she is so cheap .. LOL i mean who says that on someones face? πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i LOVE LOVE LOVE this serial! πŸ˜ƒ
Rofl i know right i was like HAHHA what is this a comedy show lol but ofcourse i liked it

also the way nazia's mom started Hai Hai MIthai ki dukaan 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

& then she goes Bulao us ullu ki ___ KO 🀣🀣🀣 In front of shehbaz & his sister and i was like ook lady Hold your horses 🀣🀣
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Episode was EeWw ... Nazia's Mother is sO Xasperatin ... She's livin' in 1970's I think so .... πŸ˜† She refuses the proposal .. Whoaaa ! Kinda Creeepy thin' she has done ... πŸ˜†
Artful_Dodger thumbnail
@ -_AfridiMalik_- yeah me too πŸ˜ƒ, i mean what's not to like its super cute 😳

@ -Fizzylicious- haha yeah i totally cracked up at the mithai dialog 🀣 ... i was like waaaat?? 😲 🀣 her reaction was totally unexpected ... man !! she was on fire 😎

@ Cute.Sadaf - why eeew? πŸ˜† which part did you not like?
LOL yeah Nazia's mom is kinda crazy but i love her now... she is ridiculously hilarious 🀣, oh man, forget about the refusal .. the reason was sooo funny, don't you think? πŸ˜†
i mean like yeah go ahead and announce to the world that you're a gold digger .. don't leave anything to imagination ... bravo !! πŸ‘ πŸ˜†