Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goldenball thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sekhonpuneet

So finally Geet changed 😭
feeling sooo bad fr Maan,wanna hug him tight.
I'm regretting y i read dis part at dis hour,in d morng.
Now my mood is off 😭
plzzz update soon,waiting fr sumthing positive to happn.
Watevr it takes bt plz dont let Geet abort her child.plz

sorry dear...but love itna assaan nahin...
goldenball thumbnail

Originally posted by: acjanfeb1

excellent going . you are beautifully bringing out nuance of modelling world or shall i  say glamour industry .for the fame and name  they can go to anyextent . their is no place for emotions. but i think geet is different may she will juggle up btw motherly instinct and her dream .wanted to see what she is going to do .waiting for next update. great going.

yes...so geet...is geet..our dearest geet...
goldenball thumbnail

Originally posted by: jazzerette

@Part22...that was intense. I liked the sudden contrast you showed. Geet decorating the room, candles, flowers n all. But when Maan sees it, he only sees everything broken. Same way Geet is seeing that this movie will be a source of happiness for her, if she aborts the baby, she can live her dream, the magic of movies. But what Maan sees is a broken relationship and eventually a broken Geet. 

very true...Maan is matured..he understand importance of relations...he understand purple haze...and you caught it right...a broken Geet...
Do what you ever want...but your this act will kill three of us...Our child, me and you also..."
goldenball thumbnail

Originally posted by: drashsree100

I mentioned I guess earlier as well that every decision has its immediate & lingering consequences ... that's what has come around .
Geet chose to stay with him & the inevitable happened but as I thought this decision is gonna be affected by her ambition , her dreams & her career .
She chose her dream ... come to think of it who would not ... anyone in her place would do that .

As for Maan , well I do sympathize with his feeling as regards to his child , that Geet's bearing . But he should've been more responsible ... after all he's a pro in this industry , how can he be so careless ???

Whatever , decision Geet takes I'm with her 
Superb update , Loved it immensely & thanks for pm ... πŸ˜Š

Maan loved her innocence...and he is broken by the fact that she doesn't care for their relation...their child...the girl he loved is lost in haze...purple haze...
goldenball thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet scorpio

shocking!...

i really didn't expect geet to do this!...

poor maan!...really feeling sorry for him!

continue sooN!

I am actually surprised...none of u thought in this direction...it was very obvious...Geet without child...angle...πŸ˜‰
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice part..Geet going to abort child..I know he going to loose Maan..
goldenball thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

beautiful part.
 loved it.
 feel the pain ofr maan.
 oh god geet is pregnant.
 hope she will change her decision.
 continue soon.

Right...i wanted to bring out Maan's pain...in this part...he lost everything./...
goldenball thumbnail

Originally posted by: puth

I exactly thought the same for part 22...i guessed geet will be pregnant and now she has to choose between her relation and career...
hopefully she would select her relationship...fingers crossed...geet is always impulsive at the beginning but when she rethinks she takes the right decision...

this angle was very obvious...geet with baby angle..to hona hi hain
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i think geet will realise her feelings when she is gonna get the baby aborted!! she ll realise baby and maan are important than her career!! all she needs is a zor ka jhatka!! then she ll be runnin behind maan  not her career
esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Ahh...finally teh moment came about which I hav ebeen dreading...I knew it something lik ethis will surely happen...Geet is so much blinded when it came to her dreams that she'll do exactly this kinda thing...I just hope she realizes soon what she's going to give away for her so-called dream before it s too late n loose Maan forever...