Written Update of April 13th & 14th

ziddiladki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I am worried where this track is going if Rasal falls for Vikram and Ranveer begins to remember and starts to get jealous or hate Rukmi I am not doing updates no more'

Rasal is asking Rukmi how can she think I have feelings for Vick I am just trying to look out for Ranveer and that is my only problem and Rukmi says all I know is when person gets hurt and that pain is at the same place as before than that pain becomes a problem and I think you problem is you still feel something for Ranveer and Rasal is shock to hear this'Vick is not liking what Rukmi says to Rasal and Vick says I told her to say all this and I need both of your help only then I can get Rasal happy Ranveer thinks to get only Deep involve in this plan and Rukmi somehow tells him that not to get him involve as he tells BT everything and listens to him and it best that we don't and Ranveer says I understand its best we get them close then we will tell others and Rukmi is happy to hear this (me too and nicely done Rukmi)

Deep is hugging kasturi and the phone rings and it was only him dreaming and Mamasa says everyone is going to Gaytri's in-laws and before they ask let's give excuse of going to factory and that's what they do and Ranveer makes plan since everyone is going out of the house to bring both Vick and Rasal closer

Vick walks in and he ask how she is and she walks away but stops and remembers what Rukmi told her and she turns to Vick and says sorry and ask about how his mom and SIL is and he says she went to her house and his mom died and that is why he lives in city and hearing this she feels bad and Vick tells Ranveer and he is happy to hear this and encourages Vick to move forward and he has to make every move and he tells Rukmi to do her work that he aks her to

Rukmi says bye to her father and tells him that soon Rasal will have happiness but she cannot tell more and then tells Ranveer that she send all the servants away and then he tells her in mute what to tell Rasal and she sya no but he tells her she has to do it and he carries her down the stairs and Rasal is there and Rukmi tells Ranveer to put her down and as he does he tells her to get ready as he wants to take her out to eat and he tells Rukmi to get ready and she tells him she is and as he asks her if he can go get ready she says ok and he grabs her and says should I go and she pushes him (awww it was cute I like their pair) and Rasal looks at Rukmi and says don't tell me that you are behaving for my own good because clearly you have made my life miserable and Rukmi says you are right I have and let me show you the mirror today your dream to get Ranveer back to you will never happen and this shocks Rasal

Rukmi cries on how she talk to Rasal and Ranveer makes her realize how its good for her and Rukmi says it's not her fault and Ranveer says it was little bit when Rasal came to know about the note before marriage she should of came to tell but she did not and she would of not been separated from Vick forget all this and just make me correct my mistake will you and Rukmi says I was part of ruining rasal life too I will help you in every step if she gets her happiness

Rasal looking at Ranveers pic and asking why are you doing this to me why are you torturing me and Vick hears all this and he cannot see Rasal in pain and Rasal says why can't you see Rukmi has trapped you if you ware gone leave me why did you fall in love if that the case I will fight for you too I will not leave you and this makes Vick angry and goes to Ranveer and says why are you torturing Rasal I cannot see her like this and Ranveer says this is just making my feel even better that I made right decision and tells him that he needs to forget her pain and make her feel she is needed as she will push you away and Vick goes again to Rasal and ask if she can give him water and she does and he says why are you crying she tells him she is not she is very happy and he keeps looking at her and asks her why is RukVeer one and she says its not like that Rukmi is still the servant of this house and she is just wife of name to Ranveer and Vick says then why she looks more happy then you and she tells him do the work you have came here for and I am gone go do my work and she leaves him

RukVeer is going out and Rasal ask where he is going as she thought and he says Rukmi and I are gone go out to eat no one is at home Vick I in the room working you have to take care of his needs and before Rasal can say much they leave and Rasal is annoyed that how can he tell me to take care of him its been late and Vick wonders why Rasal has not ask him for food when old days when he did not eat she use to yell at me and they show cute flashback of Rasal yelling and saying you have to eat and you cannot eat medicine on empty stomach and Vick thinks before she cared now she might of forget me and Ranveer calls just then and asks how its going and he says same and he tells him if she does not come to him he needs to go to her and he does by asking for medication and she remembers how he gets headache if he does not eat and she says I cannot believe I did not ask you please forgive me I will give you the food and medication and this is when Vick realizes that Rasal still has feeling for him and he makes promise to himself that he will get her back and show ends there'

Tomorrow: RukVeer are having dinner outside and some singer came to sing and Rukmi says he is good singer and Ranver ask her if she heard him and she says remember in Shiv temple you use to come tie knots'are you remembering anything'.and Ranveer looks on'.(o0o0o I hope he does not forget Rukmi)

P.S. Sorry for the delay and any mistakes or if I forget something I was in hospital all day yesterday and today I just got back as I had family emergency' thank you for you patience'

Edited by ziddiladki - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamkailash thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you friend.thank u so much. I am waiting for ur updates. Because of u i understood some dialogues. Any way i will wait for u. Dont bother. Take care of ur family. And also Ranveer only for Rukmi not for rasal. I think rasal died during delivery time of baby. I am expecting that only. If ranveer hates rukmi., I stop this serial. Any way thank u dear. Take care.
Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update..........ranveer should get memory.....but he should not hate rukmi........he should give rights to rukmi as he told before losing memory.........i wish rukmi vl get her rights and love from ranveer and not his hate..........
take care..........we will be patient........dont worry......
Edited by Roshini1494 - 13 years ago