_Sahra_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ I like that Gurnam is going to find out all about Dimpy and Pam...can't wait for that. I guess Anu is turning dumb by each passing day all this in love of his mother, what about your wife dumbo. Give her a chance to explain. Thanks for the shoutout for my gallery so sweet of you ๐Ÿค—
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the awesome update
beetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice Update.
I am starting to dislike Anukalp now. He is mama's boy. He would not give his wife a chance to speak, forget about listening and trying to understand. A human being (talking about Mona) cannot lead a life like this.
Where is the love Anukalp used to proclaim for Mona before the marriage????? Bahut gussa hei isme apni ambaji ki tarah.
It is long overdue someone sent that Phui(Bejal) back to Rajkot with her silly husband.
I am hoping Gurnam does something to kick out Dimpy and Pam at least out of Delhi.
RMJ was doing so good till couple weeks ago, I do not know where it is going now??????.
Mamana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for awesome update. I'm sure Gurnaam will be successful soon in exposing Dimpy & Pam.
deep388 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Agree about sending that Phui back to Rajkot, why is she even staying around?! Go back to your sasural asap....She is also causing a lot of tension in the house (is it me or are most paternal aunties like that on serials?!?! ๐Ÿ˜•) Anukalp is a huge jhala...that is all...๐Ÿ˜ก