Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaRul-lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Sadhna and alekh entered the room and looked at ragini and ranvir who immediatly stood up and seemed bothered.

Sadhna and alekh looked at each other and immediatly got what was happenning with Ranvir and Ragini and decide to tease them

Sadhna: what happened ? why are you feeling so bothered to see us ?

Alekh: Yes what happened ?

Ranvir: Nothing Bhai... we were just discussing

Alekh: Hmmm...Something Fishy is going on

Ragini: Wh...at...What do you mean Alekh ?

Sadhna: Come on Ragz i can see in ur eyes ur feeling uncomfortable right now

Ragini took her hand to brought her out of the room leaving alekh and ranvir together in the room

Ragini: What the hell is wrong with you ? don't u know ill tell you everything

Sadhna: ufffo Ragz we saw you both holding hands and

Ragini(schoked) Yes and so ? we are together

Sadhna: really Ragz (Sahdna began to smile and hugged ragini) Finally you found someone for you

Ragini: I was such a fool ready to let him go away from me ... if anything had happened to him ? (a single tear drop on her cheek sadhna saw it)

Sadhna: Ragz it's ok now he is here with you ... Im feeling like you both will be together forever

Alekh: So bhai what happened (he winked at her)

Ranvir: Nothing... what would have happen ?

Alekh: hmmm ... maybe a kiss aww and would you like to explain me Why you both were holding hands ?

Ranvir : :O gosh there's no need to hide it as i know sadhna might be aware of that now we both are together

Alekh: Aah finally it was time

Ranvir: Since when are loking at us ?

Alekh: hmmm i didnt knew abt the kiss but u jst confirmed it to me when u blushed like a girl hahaha

Ranvir: you duffer... since when r u here ?

Alekh: we saw u holding hands that's when we arriived

The girls came back and went near their loved one

And the four began to tell their story since last night , and laughed all together

Ragini held Ranvir hand and smiled at him, ranvir just kissed her hand

5 years later

Ranvir was back from work he put his wallet and jacket on the couch the house was dark no one was present it was 8:30pm ranvir thought alek Bhai and Sadhna bhabi are out so are papa & ma ... He looked at the stairs and began to climb them two by two he was now in front of his bedroom door he was wondering how someone could live in another person , how is own mother had suffer while delivering him . he remember how ragini was yelling and crying while delivering their baby she had also hurt his hand but it was worth endurring all this as at the end the doctor told them their little girl was healthy , she was a mix of both her parents she had her father skin but her mother's expressive eyes and smile , he would never forget that day their first child their little angel was here with them and healthy . he let ragini choose the name of the baby after all she has done it was for him a way to say thanks .She refused and said they both will chose a name as they knew their choices will be different so they both wrote a name on a paper and asked a nurse to chose one of them . "Priya" the nurse said ragini and ranvir look at each other and smiled .

He opened the door and enter but the room was empty his wife and his daughter weren't here ... were are they gone ? im back from office and my wife & my daughter aren't here ... he seemed sad this morning he wanted to stay and spend some more time with the 2 women of his life but ragini had pushed him to go to work . he came back to his sence and lie on the bed and closed his eyes after few minutes he heard some noices and woke up he walked toward the bathroom he actually didnt see that theere was someone he came closer to the door and heard some baby's sound and ragini's laugh.

He opened the door and ragini turn and faced him while holding the baby she stand up and put a towel on the little girl, she looked in his eyes to see them full of tears full of hapinness she was stunned that was the first time she saw her husband's eyes full of tears for no reasons she came closer and asked him what's wrong he just stand and looked at her and put his hand on her cheek "I love you both " she smiled and answered "we love you too papa"

-------------------------------------------

Ragini was asleep priya was close to her but still awake... because of her Ranvir woke up he looked at the clock it was midnight he took his daughter in his arms and put a blanket around her and went on the terace the moon was full it light was reflecting on his daughter

"-you are my little angel aren't you" smiling at her and caressing her cheek The baby just kept smiling at him

"-when you'll be older i'll tell you many stories about your mom and i but the most important our love story how we became one and how god gifted us the most precious gift we ever desired... you"

The baby smiled and slapped his cheeks as if she was eager to grow up and listen to his papa and this marvelous stories...

---------------------------------

Ranvir and priya entered the bedroom

"-Finally you both came back i was worried i thought you both had forgot me " as she woke up and took priya in her arms "Ranvir... atleast you remembered what i told you right "

"-My beautiful wife how could i forgot ??? i had just took her downstairs and u yelled at me to put a vest on her so as i went on the terace i put the blanket on her" and he began to laugh and sat next to the two beautiful women of his life. Ragini put priya on her side of the bed and turn to face ranvir she came closer to him and kissed him she then switched off the light and closed her eyes ... ranvir put his arm around her and kissed her on the cheek "I love you Ragini"

-"I love you too ranvir ..."

-"please put Priya between both of us"

-"Ok "

And then the beautiful Ranvir rajvansh family enter in a deep sleep with smile on their face

crazysandhir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aww so emotional part today is very spcl day for me i gt a good news then this beautiful story love u bby .
Naheeda thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for updating the last chapter
Wonderful Update Siham
shala786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
that was a lovely ending hunny ! wouldn't change anything πŸ‘πŸΌ xxx
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update I loved it I loved how the story turned out Thanks for updating. 😊 πŸ˜ƒ
Priyaanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I know im late in reading the FF.Sorry
Awesome ending Sihame 😊.Loved it a lot .πŸ‘πŸΌ
602818 thumbnail

WOW its is really nice ⭐️ specialy the RagVir & priya scenes ⭐️⭐️⭐️

ragvir & priya scenes were amazing πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ it was so beautiful ❀️
end part with ranvir & baby is so beautifuly written ❀️ i am lost in it 😍
great job dear πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
watching full moon from window ahhh its my hobby too 😳
very welldone sihame⭐️⭐️ β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘
you really surprised me with this beautiful ending i can feel the scenes 😍
it's so beautiful ❀️
you did a great job dear
now i am woundering why it ends but the ending is truly so beautiful with the ragvir baby 😍
really beautiful ❀️