Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sihame thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Priyaanj

wow!!!!! another chapter so soon 😊 Your great sihame ...i was just thinking when would u give us the next chapter...but never expected it so soon...very good

very nice chapter...so next chapter we can see ragini confessing her feelings to ranvir...and then their sweet hug β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‰
good going
and and and...the song was just perfect dear...πŸ‘πŸΌ

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† maybe more tha a hug πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
the next update will be sathurday i hope
Naheeda thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it's really interesting two chapters in a day
i can't wait for the next one
i love this paragraph
He was remembering everything , he was remembering ragini's words "You know for the first time i was scared to loose you... in few days you made me crazy ... crazy of you ... I ...Love ... I love you". He decide at this moment to play the guy who will nt remembering anything he wants to see her telling him those words once again he want to see the face she will do, if she will blush like this morning ...

Upload soon
we are all waiting
it's great to have you back with u and ur FF
sihame thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kinrul143

it's really interesting two chapters in a day

i can't wait for the next one
i love this paragraph
He was remembering everything , he was remembering ragini's words "You know for the first time i was scared to loose you... in few days you made me crazy ... crazy of you ... I ...Love ... I love you". He decide at this moment to play the guy who will nt remembering anything he wants to see her telling him those words once again he want to see the face she will do, if she will blush like this morning ...

Upload soon
we are all waiting
it's great to have you back with u and ur FF

will try to upload as soon as i get time πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
and thank you baby
crazysandhir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
naughty ranvirπŸ˜‰nice part dear ⭐️⭐️
nxt part nxt part nxt part😍😍

602818 thumbnail
wow siham great job ⭐️ πŸ‘ i luv this update ❀️
ragini talking to unconsoius ranvir 😍
ragini confess her love for ranvir 😳
my favourite lines ragini says '' You know for the first time i was scared to loose you i don't know what happened to me , in few seconds i thought someone were taking my heart my soul ...''
welldone sihame... 5 ⭐️s for this lovely update πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘
i always read FF with my favourite songs 😊 ... this song is also one of my favorite❀️😳 it goes great with the scenes ... nice & perfect song selection dear πŸ‘πŸΌ
dear siham this is for you πŸ€—
keep it up friend πŸ‘πŸΌ

CrazyForAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awww... Siham it's fantastic. I like it very much. Continue it soon
sihame thumbnail

Originally posted by: nidhashad

naughty ranvirπŸ˜‰nice part dear ⭐️⭐️
nxt part nxt part nxt part😍😍

Thank you dear
next part is sathurday 😊
sihame thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SaHir-

wow siham great job ⭐️ πŸ‘ i luv this update ❀️
ragini talking to unconsoius ranvir 😍
ragini confess her love for ranvir 😳
my favourite lines ragini says '' You know for the first time i was scared to loose you i don't know what happened to me , in few seconds i thought someone were taking my heart my soul ...''
welldone sihame... 5 ⭐️s for this lovely update πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘
i always read FF with my favourite songs 😊 ... this song is also one of my favorite❀️😳 it goes great with the scenes ... nice & perfect song selection dear πŸ‘πŸΌ
dear siham this is for you πŸ€—
keep it up friend πŸ‘πŸΌ

waOOO that's so nice to see u r liking it sarah πŸ˜ƒ Love you bby πŸ€—
Thank you thank you so so much Embarrassed
sihame thumbnail

Originally posted by: zan101

awww... Siham it's fantastic. I like it very much. Continue it soon

Diii πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ will continu <3 <3 <3 sathurday the next update
sihame thumbnail

Chapter16

The sun rose in the room ranvir opened his eyes slowly and saw ragini she was asleep her hair on her face, she had leave his hand during the night . He decide to stand up and to go out and take a cofee, he opened the door and looked at ragini she was sleeping peacefully, and then he left and close the door silently.

Alekh is awaking sadhna and him slept in the same room Sadhna didnt want to stay alone yesterday .

Alekh decide to call Inderjeet and to tell him everyting abt the accident.

Inderjeet: Hello ...

Alekh: hello uncle it's Alekh

-Alekh beta how are you ??

-Im fine sir ...

-and what about Ranvir ?

-that's why im calling you

-what happened to my son ??

-yesterday he met with a car accident

-what ... and how is he ??

-he is fine one of my friend is with him right now

-we are coming to bring him back to india

-Sir why wil you bother yourself to come here ? jst send the jet and ranvir and i will come back to india

-Hmmm i dont know

-come one you have works im ranvir's best friend we will be in india tommorow morning just send us the private jet

-Ok im sending it right now

-Ok call me when he is here

-ok ... bye take care of my son Alekh

-Bye sir

Ragini is finally awaking when she found the bed empty , she stood up and rned out of the room

"Where is Ranvir ?" she ran outside and saw a nurse

-Nurse where is Ranvir ?

-Ranvir ??

-Ranvir Rajvansh

-Oh the handsome guy who met with a car accident ?

-Yes he is , did u see him ??

-Yes he is in the cafeteria

She began to though "Ranvir is awake ??"

The nurse left and said her bye rag replied bye.

She rushed to the cafeteria and saw him sitting at a table and laughing in front of the simpsons

A smiled immediatly appeared on her face she began, after 2 minutes she finally began to walk and is advancing slowly few metters behind ranvir felt she was here and he looked behind him, he smiled like he never did before she could see all his teeth. He stood up and also walked in her direction they stopped both face to face

Ranvir: How are you ??

Ragini: How i am ? are you kidding me i passed one of the most horrible day in my life and only because of you.

Ranvir: Ragini ...

Ragini:... Shut up now and listen to me now

Ranvir immediatly smile nd replied " Ok !" he was thinking if she was going to reveal her feelings

Ragini: Are you remmembering something when you were sleeping like a baby ??

Ranvir: No i don't why ??? should i have remember anything

She wanted him to remember it would have been more easy like that , but since when she was shy to tell the truth ?? She is Ragini Sharma nt anyone . She will tell him everything now . She took his hand and ask if they could sat , she brought him away from ppl there was a table they both sat face to face and she began to tell him everything all the truth she repeated exactly the same words as yesterday

-You know for the first time i was scared to loose you i don't know what happened to me , in few seconds i thought someone were taking my heart my soul ... Ranvir what do you want ??? in few days you made me crazy ... crazy of you ... Ranvir i never thought i would say it one day to you because of the diferencies between us but I love you .

Ranvir saw all her expression and that's what he wanted

Ranvir: and ???

Ragini: what ??? i jst told you what i was feeling for you what you wantedme to say and you don't care ??

She stood up in a hurry and began to go in his room he follows her inside. He made fall the blinds and closed the door with key .Ragini took her jacket and wanted to leave when he took her hand

Ragini: what do you want now ? what do you want after making feeling like a fool ?

Ranvir: (he pulled her closer) Ragini i was joking

Ragini:(He turned because she didnt want to face him) what do you mean ??

Ranvir: ( he kissed her shoulder and wishpered in her hear) i love you (Ragini felt butterflies in her And he continue) i love you since the first time i saw you

She finally faced him

-Really ?

-have i to prove it to you ?

-she smiled and replied "yes"

So he aproach his lips from ragini's

"May i continue" ragini reply "yes" so he lose his lips a little bitter "may i continue" ragini kept replying "yes" he was closer and then his lips finally touched her's and they kissed .

They sat on the bed ragini's head on ranvir shoulder's both holding hands

ragini asked "so we are together ?"

-hmm i don't know are we ??

-Yes we are

He smiled and answered "of course we are you know since when im waiting fr this moment ? "

And then someone knock at the door

It was alekh and sadhna.

Edited by sihame - 13 years ago