Originally posted by: nidhashad

nice to c u back with ur ffπŸ˜ƒ
wlcm back dearπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
plz continue ur ff

Nidsss πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Thank you and will continu PAKKA !!! πŸ˜ƒ
deepa_mishra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Just loved it sweety. Please continue soon.
sihame thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepa_mishra

Just loved it sweety. Please continue soon.

DEEPU I TOLED WILL DO IT WHEN I GET TIME πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Naheeda thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thank you for uploadin i was missing ur ff sihame
and the FF is to great
i luved every part
Edited by Kinrul143 - 13 years ago
sihame thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kinrul143

thank you for uploadin i was miss ur ff sihame

and the FF is to great
i luved every part

uloading the next part πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
and thank you bby
sihame thumbnail
Chapter 15:
Ranvir arrived hospital he is uncounssious . doctors saw his papers and see he wasnt french they took his phone and decide to call the last number he did. The doctor type the last number

The doctor looked at the nurse and said "it's ringing ... hope this person is in France"

"Hello ...Ranvir , i knew you couldn't spend one hour without me" and she smiled

-hello madam , Ranvir Rajvansh is in Hospital

Ragini's smile deasapered immediatly and leave the place to the fear . She was scared and she said only three words "is he fine ?".

The doctor continu "you should come immediatly"

-wich hospital ?

-Saint-Louis hospital

-Im leaving right now . she left her cell in her room tooke her jacket and run outside to find a taxi she was on the pavement and she was yelling "Taxi !!! Taxi!!" finally on stop and took her

-Saint-Louis hospital please

-Ok ma'm

In the car she was thinking , her eyes were full of tears "what happened to him ??? ... why i left him O my god i hope he is fine "

-Ma'm you are at saint-Louis hospital

"Thank you" and she gave him 8 ' "Bye "

-Bye

She walked into the hospital when the doctor saw her

-Are you ragini ??

-Yes ...i am

-come with me ill take you to him

They both began to walk when ragini stopped and told to him "is he fine ?"

-well... he is fine but we put him in a coma like this he will nt feel the pain

They continu to walk they entered ranvir room

-can he hear me ??

-he is hearing everything but will he remember when he will be awake i don't know

She sat next to him he add a bandage around his head his arm in a plaster but he was sleeping peacefully ragini could even see a little smile on his mouth then the doctor continu "im leaving you with him if he is hearing your voice then he will maybe come back from his sleep "

She looked at him and smiled .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD88ty-LOUA (listen while reading)

-Ranvir ... when you will come back to you you'll hear me ...never someone scared me so much (she smiled then began to cry) . You know for the first time i was scared to loose you i don't know what happened to me , in few seconds i thought someone were taking my heart my soul ... Ranvir what do you want ??? in few days you made me crazy ... crazy of you ... Ranvir i never thought i would say it one day to you because of the diferencies between us but ... I ...Love ... I love you . please come back to me , come back we didnt do anything i want to spend these last 3 days with you you saved me two times let me save you please and she put her ipod in his hears and the song was

She then though of calling alekh and sadhnashe began to look fr her cell but she remembered she left it in her room so she used the hospital phone

Sadhna and alekh slept in a park when sadhna's phone rang

-Hello ??

-Sadhna alekh is with you ??

-Yes ...why ?? ragini what do you have ??

-Ranvir met with an accident please come immediatly with alekh at saint Louis hospital

-Ok we are coming

Alekh was asleep on her legs then she moved him

-Alekh !! wake up we have to go to hospital

-Hmmm... Hospital ??!!! (he stood up immediatly and looked at sadhna) what happened ?

-Ranvir met with an accident we have to go to saint louis hospital

He took her hand and said her what she was waiting for they both began to run

They are in the hospital they are asking "ranvir rajvansh's room " then a doctor said her where it was they stopped in front of the glass and looked at ragini totally sad and in tears

*she loves him * said sadhna

-yes she does

-i never saw her in this state and moreover fr a boy

-i hope they will end together after all what they lived

After that theyboth entered the room Ragini looked at them her make up was ruined but she doesnt care the most important thing right now is to see Ranvir awake so she will be able to tell him everything about her feelings ...

She hugged sadhna and alekh

Alekh asked her what happened and she replied that a car hit him but he is not in danger anymore jst in a coma. Sadhna said to ragini to come out with her and take a cofee

alekh is talking to ranvir

-hey dude what you did isnt fair because of your accident i think you will win our bet ... you have to be awake by tommorow i never see ragini in this state and this is also sadhna POV (and he smiled ) come back soon bro

Sadhna: Rag dear , we have to tell that to our professors

She was drinking her cofee and then looked at sadhna

"Call them im tired sadi i just want to stay here with him and wait his awake " she replied

-ok ill call them after few minutes but before tell me ...

-what ??

-you love him right ?

-sadhna i do love him and im feeling guilty for what i did to him and im feeling so sad to see how i see the truth

-rag this is a good thing when he will awake you will see him (she took her hand) and you will tell him everything ok

Ragini smiled and replied "yes"

Ragini goes back to ranvir's room and alekh left to see sadhna

This one is calling the professors and is telling them everything

-Is he ok ??

-yes he is we are waiting to see him awake

-Ok im leaving to see how is he and your profesor will stay with other students

The teacher arrived looked at ranvir talked with the doctor and then aske to alekh sadhna and ragini if someone of them could stay with him

Alekh wanted to stay but sadhna said rags will stay with him

Alekh immediatly agree an smiled to sadhna

They all left and let ragini with ranvir

The night was falling on Paris it was Thursday ragini was asleep she was sitting on a chair and her head on the bed she has keep ranvir's hand in her's

Ranvir began to open his eyes he looked at the person who was holding his hand and saw ragini he then smiled . He was remembering everything , he was remembering ragini's words "You know for the first time i was scared to loose you... in few days you made me crazy ... crazy of you ... I ...Love ... I love you". He decide at this moment to play the guy who will nt remembering anything he wants to see her telling him those words once again he want to see the face she will do, if she will blush like this morning ...

He closed his eyes happilly smiled and sleep
Edited by sihame - 13 years ago
deepa_mishra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg this is second episode of today's. Wonderful update sweety. But waiting for next one. Its quite interesting.
Priyaanj thumbnail
wow!!!!! another chapter so soon 😊Your great sihame ...i was just thinking when would u give us the next chapter...but never expected it so soon...very good
very nice chapter...so next chapter we can see ragini confessing her feelings to ranvir...and then their sweet hug β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‰
good going
and and and...the song was just perfect dear...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by Priyaanj - 13 years ago