MG FF - Sneaking into Her Bedroom (Finished)

LD-Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
     Thump, tick. Thump, tick.
     The only thing Geet could hear was the beat of her own heart and the clock in front of her that now read 3:07 am.
    She continued to toss and turn, trying to fall asleep. She finally gave up and sighed in defeat. It was no use.
     She ran her hand along the empty space next to her. As angry as she was at him, she couldn't help but miss him. What Pammi said today had really hit her, hard.
    "Tumhari aankhon se saaf dikh raha hai, ki tu Maan se kitani mohabbat karti ho."
     A tear rolled down her cheek. She did love him. But how could she forgive him for what he had said? A part of her knew he had only said it in a fury of anger but the other part kept reminding her that it could have been his true feelings coming out. Another tear rolled down her cheek. followed by another...and another. Before she could control them, she started to cry.
     She ran her hand along the empty side of the bed again and remembered her meeting with Maan a couple of days ago. She had felt so much joy to see him again but reality and had come crashing down soon afterwards.
     She wiped her dried tears as a new flood started to run down her cheeks.
     Knock, knock.
     She stopped crying abruptly. Who could be at her door this late at night?
     Knock, knock.
     She sat upright to realize that the noise wasn't coming from the door. it was coming from the window. She got up and took a peek through the curtains.
     Maan?
     She quickly pulled the curtains apart and unlatched the window. He climbed in.
     As soon as Geet realized what she had done, she sat down on the bed and tilted her head away.
    "Why are you here Maan?"
     "To apologize."
     "You have already apologized. I didn't accept it then. What makes you think I'll accept it now?" Geet replied. She quickly wiped her remaining tears as he walked towards her.
     Maan got down on his knees and held her hand in between his two. "I'm sorry."
     Geet closed her eyes. As soon as she felt tears coming, she reminded herself to be strong. She opened her eyes and turned her head towards Maan.
     "I don't accept your apology, now will you please leave before someone hears us." Geet kept her gaze steady.
     Maan knew she had been crying. She had tried so hard to keep her voice steady but he had heard the crack in the please. She had been crying because of him.
     "I'm not leaving until you accept my apology." He kept his gaze steady to match hers.
     "Not, happening. Maan...please...just leave." Geet pleaded. She had not yet pulled her hand away.
     Maan laced his hand through hers and supported it with the other hand. He brought it to his heart. "Please Geet."
     She was close to cracking and they both knew it.
     Maan thought he saw her gaze soften but suddenly her face turned to stone.
     "No."
     Maan let out the breath he had held in for so long. She had never been so angry before...he had never messed up so badly before...what was he supposed to do now?
     Geet pulled her hand away and Maan knew she wouldn't give in...at least not tonight.
     Maan slowly rose up to test her reaction. Nothing.
     He kept a watch on her as he walked towards the window. As soon as he turned around he lost his balance and used the desk to steady himself.
     "OWWW!"
     "Maan!" Geet turned around and rushed towards him. How could she have been so careless to leave the pins lying around on the desk.
     "Babaji! What have I done? I knew I should have put them away earlier...what was I thinking..."
     Maan watched Geet as she continued her rant.
     She pulled a cloth off of the desk and used it to wipe the blood from Maan's hand. He was completely silent, it must really have stung. It was all her fault.
     Maan, completely oblivious to the pain, continued to watch Geet as she gently dabbed the cloth on his hand. A piece of hair fluttered forward as she kept her face down, still dabbing.
     Maan lifted his hand, slowly inching towards her face. He caressed the side of her face as he pulled the piece of hair back.
     Geet froze.
     He put his arm around her waist and gently pulled her forward. Geet kept her gaze down.
     She closed her eyes. He ever so gently, kissed her forehead, as he always did before leaving.
     Geet's eyes snapped open. She pulled away and remembered where she was. She tore a piece from the same piece of cloth and tied it around his hand. She knew it wasn't necessary as he had stopped bleeding a long while back but felt the need to do it anyway.
     Geet walked towards the bed again and Maan took it as his cue to leave. He walked in the opposite direction towards the window and climbed out.
     "I'll see you tomorrow Geet." With his arms holding the windowsill.
     "Tomorrow?" Geet couldn't help but ask.
     "Of course," Maan replied. "I'll be joining you for dinner."
     "Maan, that's not funny. You already know how Tej Veerji and Mamaji feel about you. You can't just walk in here like that!"
     "I'm not. I've been invited." Maan smiled.
     "Huh?" Geet asked, confused.
     Maan slipped down and steadied himself on the grass. Give her a minute...
     He's been invited? Geet asked herself.This has to be some kind of joke. The only person invited to dinner is that new driver Tej Veerji hired...what was his name? Kulwant Singh? No, Balwant Singh!
     Geet pulled the covers over her head and closed her eyes. She suddenly opened them and jerked upright. OH no...
     OH yes...Maan thought as he smirked to himself and walked away.

Wow, I really don't give you OS and FF writers enough credit...this is not easy! Anyway, I hope you guys liked it, I'm not very experienced in this department but I had an idea so I tried it out. 😃
Jasman

Part 2: Page 4
Part 3: Page 6
Part 4: Page 9
Part 5: Page 13
Part 6: Page 17
Part 7: Page 18
Part 8: Page 19
Part 9 & 10: Page 22
Part 11 & 12: Page 23
Part 13: Page 26
Part 14: Page 28
Part 15: Page 30
Part 16: Page 32
Part 17: Page 34
Part 18: Page 35
Edited by DilDostiDanceD3 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maanluvsgeet thumbnail
wow i really liked it. awesome.
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
very good....i wish you had continued...👏
Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i love it...it correlates to this week track...pls continue
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
liked it very much dear 😊
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful jasman... you do have a flare for this and you did welll!!!! go for it and write more!!!!
anks_ams thumbnail
nice , well written. hope u continue it further.
waiting eagerly:)
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Nice to see you back with a OS...u are pretty gud at it...
I just loved the way maan is slowly melting her...u should cont where he comes to dinner...and we have some masti
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome OS
Written it so beautifully
Hope it happens in the show lyk dis
Thx 4 the PM Xx...
--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Real nice Jasman.....pls continue writing , i'm sure you'd come up with more beautiful ideas just like this one ....😊