Suriya's next with Hari

anjkhoney thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Suriya's next with Hari
IndiaGlitz [Friday, April 08, 2011]

The hit makers of 'Aaru', 'Vel' and 'Singam' are coming together again. Suriya and Hari, whose chemistry worked big time in the past, will soon start a new movie, which will be an action entertainer.

If sources are to be believed, Hari is ready with a gangster story, which he thinks will be apt for Suriya. "The actor too has listened to the script and expressed his consent to be part of the project," they say.

Suriya has completed the multilingual '7am Arivu' with A R Murugadoss and will soon start working for 'Maatran' with K V Anand. His project with Hari is expected to start once 'Maatran' is over.

In the meantime, Hari is currently busy making 'Venghai', which has Dhanush and Tamannah in lead roles. "Venghai too is a racy entertainer quite typical to Hari's format," according to circles close to him.

Source : http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/65647.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjkhoney thumbnail

Shruthi all excited about 7am Arivu

2011-04-07 09:37:21
Last Updated: 2011-04-08 09:20:21

Shruthi Haasan is all excited about her AR Murgadoss directed 7am Arivu.

She has been continuously shooting in and around in Chennai streets and other locations in the city for the film.

It is Shruthi's first ever film in Tamil and that too opposite a hero of Suriya's stature.

In a way it is a dream debut for the actress, who is extremely committed and hard working.

The actress tweeted: "Last few days on the sets of ezham arivu! I'm as excited as the audience to see the final product"

Sure we are all eagerly awaiting for perhaps the biggest film of 2011.

source : http://www.sify.com/movies/shruthi-all-excited-about-7am-arivu-news-tamil-lehjBuibbid.html?scategory=tamil

Suriya, Shruthi go to IIT

IndiaGlitz [Thursday, March 31, 2011]

Looks like director A R Murugadoss is not ready to spare any popular landmark in Chennai to shoot his forthcoming venture '7am Arivu' which has Suriya and Shruthi Haasan in lead roles.

After canning some important scenes at Rangnathan Street, Old Mahabalipuram Road and G N Chetty Road, the director and his team were recently spotted at IIT-Madras, one of the top institutions in the country.

According to sources, Murugadoss shot few scenes on the lead pair on the sprawling campus of the IIT-M, at a midnight recently. "The shooting is on its final stages of completion," they add.

Produced by Udhayanidhi Stalin's Red Giant Movies, Suriya and Murugadoss have come together for '7am Arivu' after 'Ghajini'. Touted to be a sci-fi thriller, the film has music by Harris Jayaraj.

source : http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/65410.html

7Am Arivu audio from June

IndiaGlitz [Saturday, April 02, 2011]

Harris Jeyaraj, who impressed one and all with his recent album Engeyum Kadhal, is all set to repeat the magic again. This time with 7Am Arivu.

Buzz is that plans are on to release the audio of the movie by producer Udhayanidhi Stalin in a grand manner in Chennai this June. The film is based on a circus artiste and Suriya plays the role of a trapeze artiste cum animal trainer. Shruti Haasan and Abhinaya are the heroines. Harris Jayaraj is currently busy composing the songs for the film.

Interstingly, the movie is directed by A R Murugadoss, who rendered a huge hit in Ghajini with Suriya.

source : http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/65488.html

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks daa Anj for the kalakkal news clips... i've been actually following Surya's new lately 🤣 🤣 and came to know of this... so once Maatran is done, he will be working with Hari, as has been confirmed by the actor on the "question - answer" session for a tamil magazine. But in the mean time, i'm too excited for 7 aam arivu... I was eagerly looking forward to the music launch where surya will be performing some life stunts.. but i guess it won't be till June :( sigh
sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Anj!!

Awaiting the movie and Surya of course 😳😍
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh Surya 😍 his name is enough to get me excited
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
^ same with us hun 🤣 🤣 ... the moment we here his name, people start dreaming 🤣
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^ haha i'm sure of that too 😆
Caryn thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MP_Radha

^ same with us hun 🤣 🤣 ... the moment we here his name, people start dreaming 🤣

Add me to the list......... ❤️❤️❤️❤️😳
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Caryn

Add me to the list......... ❤️❤️❤️❤️😳

meeee toooo..😍
wat is 7am arivu about??
anjkhoney thumbnail
Election makes Suriya happy

IndiaGlitz [Thursday, April 14, 2011]

The huge turn out of voters (80 per cent) during the elections to Tamil Nadu Assembly on Wednesday has made Suriya happy. "This shows the power of democracy," the actor said.

Suriya, who did his democratic duty at a school in T Nagar, was accompanied by father Sivakumar, brother Karthi and sister Brinda. "I am happy that people are voting with all interest," he said.

Sneha, who too exercised her franchise in Chennai on Wednesday, was seen with father Rajaram. Sporting her usual smile, the actress showed her inked finger to the waiting lensmen.

She said: "Voting is a democratic duty. No one should miss it. I would always make it a point to cast my vote in each and every election. I am proud to be a citizen of India and proud to vote to the candidate of my choice."

source : http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/65829.html