paani jaisa pyar: episode 11

Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
wowwww... WOWW! is adarsh for REAL??
he kept raising finger at sana just for being a rape victim and WHAT IS HE DOING? he called sasha a SHAREEEF larki just a few epi's back - waaah kya sharafat dikhayi hai!
i swear if after sana needs to get him out of her heart - he doesn't deserve her loyalty! sana's always been shown as this weak character, but if she finds out abt adarsh and sasha having a secret affair, she SHUD ask for divorce! anddd shud give him a good peice of her mind! that louser! 🤬
sasha herself... i mean... OMG..i cudnt believe wht they showed...
any comments guys in today's episode?
btw, our dramas are very subtle in these cases, so i HAVE to ask: i am assuming correctly, right- that sasha and adarsh ...... wen she dragged him back to the house at the middle of the night ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Sorry for commenting here. Actually i don't watch the serial but i was thinking 2 start watching a new paki serial since Parsa ended, can u tell me wht this show is abt??

Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^ u SHUD watch this show..it's reallly good... very interesting..it's hard to give a synopsis without giving away too much abt it... i suggest u watch it for urself... it's really interesting... and a really good star cast - ahsan khan, saba qamar, mikaal, juggan...and many more... it's KIND of a love triangle... u gotta see it for urself though.. :D
Artful_Dodger thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow today's epi was quite good

Arham came back and apologized 😳 i am soo happy for Dua, she deserves to be happy .. btw do you have any clue about what happens to her bro? i mean will he be freed from jail or be prosecuted? 🤔

and yeah i kinda agree with you ... the treatment of certain issues is quite subtle in Pak dramas (and thank god for that ) but i guess i am assuming the same too ... what else could be a horrible mistake if not remarriage? 😕

and if they did what we think they did and then i must say that i did not expect Sasha to do that (too many DIDs 😆) ... i mean she was the one who was going on and on about him being married and stuff ... so what was that all about? 😕
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sid4TeamCanada

^ u SHUD watch this show..it's reallly good... very interesting..it's hard to give a synopsis without giving away too much abt it... i suggest u watch it for urself... it's really interesting... and a really good star cast - ahsan khan, saba qamar, mikaal, juggan...and many more... it's KIND of a love triangle... u gotta see it for urself though.. :D

OHH ok well then i have to watch it lol
I think i will start today.