Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushalay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
oh no that means simran will not find her aastha, poor aastha...dunno what will happen to her, who will brought her up.
pretty thumbnail
I feel that neha's daughter will turn against Simran (thanx to Radha) . Do abhi and simran get married again?
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

ya, thnx sangeeta to break in this news. Exciting stuff ahead!!!!

I feel Radha will just brainwash the new Astha and she will be vengeful to Simran . I think Ananda will turn out to be the old Astha(Abhi and Simran's kid). It would have got the writing genes from Abhi, and will turn out to be a great character.

Ya, i dont think Abhi and Simran will marry now. But what will poor Abhi do alone if he gives his daughter to Simran? Again left all alone!!!!!

dkdisha thumbnail

oh erm im confused. what is going on? aastha is kidnapped? or neha's baby is kidnapped. and does neha die? where does abhi go? lol so confusing

Jessi 😕

Aloo_gobi thumbnail

oh..i really didnt want astitva to be another show which takes a leap... i feel the years in between this leap are important and should be shown... and aastha's kidnapping just killed the storyline...coz it looks like abhi and simran will still not get together...

who do u think the main cause of this was :

- simran's dad

-abhi

-simran

-abhi's mum

who destroyed their relationship...? because it was a match made in heaven....and sometimes in life we need to meet the wrong people before we realise who is the most important to us, like abhi has... this is just too much suffering for them.... i would not mind a happy ending, or an ending where they are friends and bring up both children, just seems like simran is losing out always and always looking out for others... she really didnt deserve this..

thats my opinion anyway.... and i wonder who that wicked lady was..maybe kiran set her up and kidnapped her...never know !

lkaran thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update! However, I am very very disappointed with the serial...looks like a bright, strong individual like Simran will end up lonely most of her life only in her old age to meet up with the man who left her twice....sad indeed. Add to that Aastha being kidnapped...Gosh! the story sounds more bizarre than a cheap bollywood flick... Another thing - I think they are going to setup a stupid love triangle with the 2 Aastha's fighting over Manas's son Sonu. Where Simran has to choose between her real daughter and the one she raised....this might sound crazy now but judging the way the serial has gone I won't be surprised.

Hope Astitva takes on a meaningful role once more otherwise it will bite the dust like so many other serials that started out good and somehow got lost.

PriyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the info Sangeeta.

Why are they calling Abhi and Neha's daughter an orphan? Abhi isn't dead is he?

"As is the case in soaps of the same genre, Dr Simran, the epitome of goodhearted benevolence, takes in the orphaned daughter of Abhi and Neha"