RishbalaAsyaMG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
COMPLETED FFS

ALL are MAAN GEET FFS

NIGHT and DAY

The love story which begins with a mystery..and goes on to be a eternal love story with rebirth bringing a new story

Love Fear and Obsession

A love story a obsession and a mystery surrounding Geet. A unknown person who has an unearthly obsession for Geet. Maan a saviour who saves her from all troubles.

Remember

Geet was dead wasnt she? Then who is that girl? Why does she remind Maan of Geet? Why does she not recognise Maan? Is there a higher force playing at work?

Mine

Maan sees Geet and falls for her.. He needs her!!! So when he kidnapps her Geet has no choice but to marry him.. will She love him?

CURRENT FFS

Back to Me

Geet loved Maan more than life.. Maan loved her more than life... But then Geet ran away from Maan.. but Maan found her.. WHY what did MAAN do to scare her so much that she ran away from her love?

Its your fault

Geet was to marry Dev.. but ends up married with Maan.. Geet does not like Maan. Maan loves Geet. But then we have the problem of Maan trusting his step mum.. (Dev's mother) Geet decides to fight aganist his step mum to save Maan from her evil clutches.  Why she doesnt love him! She don't care does she? Is she fighting his step mum for humanity or love?
 Dev is creating trouble!

Unknown Consequences

Maan and Geet are friends since childhood... They have an unbrekable bond with eachother but will they fall in love.. ??

Don't mess with me

Maan is a business man. Geet is a careworker in an orphange..Maan buys the orphange land.. and wants the land.. Geet goes up aganist him to save her and the kids home..
Maan vs Geet...battle of the sexes..

FORTHCOMING.....

1. Uncharmed.....
Link to be provided soon..
A supernatural love story between an angel and the darklighter...
Angel is Geet protector of the innocent
Darklighter is Maan.. kills innocents and angels for Evil to take over the human world..
When two opposite meet's for different reasons.. For Geet Maan is a normal human being, just being there at times without a good explanation..
For Maan, Geet is his latest and most powerful target to kill, which requires planning and skill as she is a powerful angel. For him he needs to find her weakness to attack..
Both meet... but will love happen?

2. The resident...
Geet lives a normal life with her overprotective, lovable jovious joint family. She has so many people who love her. She is to be engaged to her childhood best friend Dev. However, she suffers from this reoccuring horrible nightmare which scares her to the core. She moves to Delhi for 6 months for her internship being the resident of Maan Singh Khurana.

However, not all things are well in Delhi, Girls are disspearing, some bodies are found but some are not. There is a psycho in town. He is looking for his perfect girl and won't rest until he finds her.

Edited by sweetysumaiya - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TinkJia thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks! now it will be easier to reach ur FF's.
VirIka4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for sharing this information ... Really appreciate it :)
RishbalaAsyaMG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
The list above has been updated! Please have a look!
ZooniBegam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thx for the links!! will be continue readin your ff!!!
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the links...
savie_ thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
woww !!!!!!!! so many ff's
well my dis momth is booked by ur ff's ..
i will read aal of dem..
and den i will comment..
good bye
and keep writing ff's..

navyanissi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

wow... soo many ff's to read

thanku soo much for d links 😊

neethuMG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail