Randhir Kapoor play reel life dad to Bebo

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Randhir Kapoor

to play reel life dad to

Kareena Kapoor

Priyanka Srivastava and Lipika Varma | Mail Today | March 29, 2011 | Updated 11:05 IST
Randhir Kapoor will work with one of his daughters for the first time in a film. The film we are talking about is Karan Johar's Stand By Me. The film is being directed by Shakun Batra and has been written by Shakun as well as Ayesha De Vitre.

Apart from Kareena Kapoor, the film stars Imran Khan and Boman Irani along with some firangs as well. Stand By Me was earlier called Short Term Shaadi . Soon, there were speculations that the film was a copy of the Hollywood film What Happens In Vegas, and apparently to put those 'rumours' to rest, the name was hastily changed.

Real-life father Randhir will play the same role in the film. He stars as Kareena's father in the film. He and Kareena get along really well and they are both said to be too excited about the film. Randhir is also delighted by the fact that he will be spending some quality time with his busy daughter, who apparently is rather busy these days.
Edited by ZoobiDoobi - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Awwwwww that is cute!!! Father-daughter😳
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
I think this is the 1st time Kareena will be working someone from her family. Isn't? 😲
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It is!!!! Awwwww her and Randhir it will be awesome!!
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
I know same here. I am excited to see them.
U know whenever i saw him in Housefull, i jst smiled bcz that's our Bebo's daddy 😊
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL I read RANBIR KAPOOR🤣