Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Interesting thoughts Misti read every response and nothing much to add. Radhika has already told Dev that a Shagun is coming for my sister and what will they think if they see u here so at present he thinks Chanda is the bride and Dev clears to the family he is not Rohan intodays episode the confusion (wrong immpression)regarding who is bride and groom if I believe the promo will get clear in this track well I want to wait and watch. Well the sudden appearance of all those people carrying shagun was bit funny and comical.😆
Well liked the RaDEv scenes was bit busy so did not think anything just watched the episode.😃 As u commented the scene between Rubina and Her screen mother was good in fact all the roles of Rubina the headmistress look then her scene before the shagun and when Avinash comes with shagun all those scenes were good.👏loved her acting
The PH is starting another serial in some channels based on doctors and hospital I read somewhere so probably they keep shifting their people😕 or is it the channel ?😕
Edited by chalhov - 13 years ago
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: chipak

Mistii⭐️ 👍🏼.

Thankyou....😉

on serious note they just changed him to shastriji again just to be able to show rads agreeing to everything matter how much they hav to change any character for that....why everything left on Kanha to look after for, why rads and her father who is so far supporting his daughter in that marriage is not working on to find the KK, why the same MS who can speak against family, society just to support rads cannot speak against RP....he suddently is made mute MR

They are showing Mansaram feeling guilty..........but what is the use of making a sad face, weaving and crying if he does not accept that he is at fault here.......I know being a poor man he has his reasons but that does not mean that he does not give Radhika a chance to make her own decision.......Hopefully Radhika will learn that that if one loves you it does not mean that the person will always do things right for her.......
Misti trusted you with this one..your imaginations hitting bullseye🤣🤣 Shanti also making goo goo eyes on bumbum...never thought of that ..but since its CB every living n nonliving thing contends for only one person Dev per Dev is always Rads😉 Can see the most hated charcater to CB1 surfacing again..Red Night dress😆😲
Oh yes every woman who is not a blood relation of Dev falls for Dev but Dev is only after Radhika so everyone is after Radhika........thats the main script of CB😉
haha now you got the answer from whr they came from...appreared from inside the MS wall😉 not seen it but can imagine the stuff whr they show rivers/water parting to make way for the heros..recenty saw in narnia😉
Well water did part when Vasudev was carrying baby Krishna.....😉.........its their research talking most probably....the same research that told them that Radha only played holi with Krishna so here to Radhika can only play holi with her Kishn Kanhayeeya.😉😆

ahh Radev scenes...need to give daily doses they also know why😉..but i still hav problem withh whats been shown.... rads not questioning her feelings needs to be shown before they move her to mathura for marriage..before or after it..coz once she moves in mathura and then Cvs show these quandary thing wont make any sense if they not make it clear from now itself..make her keep her distance but at the same time make her feeling torn btw her feelings for this starnger n kk..i guess they shown her doing that once only and now in all thsi 12 days jaldi, they are not able to show what is required/needed in story..btn doesnt get this reason of 12 yrs, 12 days, 12 hrs imprtance for Cvs..why this attachment with nuber 12😕

Well according to Angie most probably somebody told them that 12 is their lucky number for this show....everything revolves around the number 12.......As for Radhikas questioning that has to come when the mother is trying to convince her that Rohan is the guy.......and definitely before she moves to Mathura because otherwise it will not make sense.

Yess agree with each n every word...Here Rads and Bumbums mere eye contact, bumbum's smile is not the only thing that can fetch them numbers...for that needs to show Rads feelings without which her headmistress looks, completely shutting off dev is just making it more difficult for audience to grab the situation and understand her charcater...Bumbum on the other hand shown unfazed by any of her actions...whr is the smart Dev who is sensitive and mature..for the time they are making him living in his dream world far from reality so when the truth of rads being the chosen one befalls on him..he can be shown shattered, heart broken and this is whr they are trying to draw similarities with CB1 dev...we all sympathized with Dev post marraige but here situations are different.....without showing any sensibilities/pov in their charcaters is major pitfall and for me Dev is behaviour is either childinsh or like a street mawali behind some beautiful girl

Radhikas emotions are needed to be shown to make her character clear to the audience.........her emotions might give the audience answers that they are looking for........her look of awe at her mother showed that she has been completely hit for a sixer because she has got something that she has been yearning for all her life.....and her emotions are now ruling her now. One can not really blame her for this. In the same way this childish behaviour of Dev should be restricted to dadaji and Radhika only...........infact he should soon leave his childishness behind when dealing with Radhika. Its ok if he is jumping around in the initial days due to the excitement but by now he should have got enough hints from Radhikas behaviour. He is not that idiot..........they showed him yesterday recognising Chenu and what he is about.........they showed him being courteous towards Mansaram.Since he is so excited in his dreamworld when he truth hist him he should be shown breaking down completley.........but not in front of others...........he can do it either when he is alone or in front of Radhikas Murthi.
Misti better let all this startegic high end decisions🤪 to them only let them fight for any position they wish coz they seems to be interested in name than material..what difference these peole gonna make when their sole interest is to bring fast numbers without developing the story..they are still in experimental mode..just wondering if Zee or Djs generally do this with other shows of they keep this experiments only for CB😡
CB seems to be the cash cow.....

I guess all that missing Rads from the important discussion is just another attempt of copy of identity crisis or more apt comedy of error...what i got so far is Chanda now knowing Dev is not the propsal for Rads so making goo goo eyes at him (with he mother in competition ofcourse😆)....dev thinking Chnada is the one for Rohan so till marriage he wud be unawre and wud be shown behind Rads all time..Rads thinking he is for Chnada n not a good guy as he is always behind her so keeping her distance, giving those Ruby looks..
I am getting a headache just reading this scenario........definitely will need my headache pills if they continue with this nonsense.......
From here i see 3 things that can happen..or more than that as we have combination of creative brains working on it so what if they are still fighting for who is who🤪:
- Soon Rads will kow Dev is not the Rishta for Chnada but then also gets to know that chnada was never he contender..its she whs suppose to marry some Rohan..Shanti cajoles her to marry Rohan..Rads and Dev lands in mathura with Baware naina playing in BG and before marraige rads miraculously finds who is KK and KK is dev and Dev is the youngest GS of RP and mission save PB starts with Dev again standing in side, rads doing all mahaaan work and some pujasa, dance parties and soon 1.5 yreas will pass and we will see similar fate of CB1🤢
Again headache for me.......
- Shanti in the end convincing Rads that Rohan is her KK and she is suppose to marry him as per RP proposal whereas rads thinking Rohan is Bumbum..so wud be happy to marry him as she is supposedly having feelings for bumbum (which is not made apparant till now..just one time so far..) But before marraige kanha intervens and tell her that Rohan is not Bumbum but Dev is bumbum and here we go again..rads asking Kyun kanha Kyun but this is not the end..bumbum on other hands gets to know Rdas is chosen for Rohan so we have double baar Kyun kanha kyun wat to do and then kanha again comes and sort out the whole mess.
Aiyooo Panic attackes for me here..........
- Rads despite knowing Bumbums Rishta is for Chnada feeling the pull for Bumbum..but thinking its wrong coz he is married to Kk n further Bumbum is for Chanda so keeping herself out of way from BB whereas bumbum continues with his pataofying methods on Phuljari and starts falling for him..in the end Rads comes to know Bumbum is not the one for Chnada so she heaves a sigh of relief but still in her KK jaap is on but inside she is happy. then Chanda, Dev, Rads lands in Mathura...thr Rads gets to know she is marrying some Rohan and not Chnada....Dev still unaware, in happyland, Chanda behind Dev, Rohan behind Rads, Rads behind Kanha, Kanha behind us, we..we are behind Cvs and Cvs are behind us saying this is what you all wanted..circle complete...
Panic attacks and headache......
Misti all i can grab from wht current /past combinations of CVs are trying to do is tomake situations look more complex, trying build up the mystery to sustain the storyline (thats is if they are still following the original plot) but what they are doing in the process is making it far to illogical for a normal person to understand and connect with it coz its making situations that are not even close to making any sense let alone remain logical, everything looks farce and deliberatley done to accomodate into storyline....ehich just make the whole show a collection of scenes without any connection....instead they cud have slowly progressed to same illogical things but intelligently..i hope you getting what i mean to say coz my head is just not supporting me with all the things i read/see abt CB......really dont wish any of the things i had written above but fear if thats whr the show is hitting...better they listen

Well they always mess up........the trick is to keep tracks simple and let the emotions projected by the actors as per the demands of the characters hook the audience.............all this artificial mystery confuses the audience and ultimately irritates them.
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: chalhov

Interesting thoughts Misti read every response and nothing much to add. Radhika has already told Dev that a Shagun is coming for my sister and what will they think if they see u here so at present he thinks Chanda is the bride and Dev clears to the family he is not Rohan intodays episode the confusion (wrong immpression)regarding who is bride and groom if I believe the promo will get clear in this track well I want to wait and watch. Well the sudden appearance of all those people carrying shagun was bit funny and comical.😆

Well liked the RaDEv scenes was bit busy so did not think anything just watched the episode.😃 As u commented the scene between Rubina and Her screen mother was good in fact all the roles of Rubina the headmistress look then her scene before the shagun and when Avinash comes with shagun all those scenes were good.👏loved her acting
The PH is starting another serial in some channels based on doctors and hospital I read somewhere so probably they keep shifting their people😕 or is it the channel ?😕

Thanks Chalhov.........I thought that PH is starting a show called fashion ,.......so they are starting another one.......