Phuljhari-Radhika

Bumbum-Dev

Kabutarni-Maheshwari

Aagbabula-Virath

Nirupa Roy-Mansaram

Champakali-Chanda

Chandalika-Radhikas mother

Chunnu munnu-creatives

Aiyoooooooo!! Chunnu munnu…😲…..Haila! 😲…Uribaba! 😲What am I seeing! 😲There are two man eaters in Rawal! Loha Singh Bandook lao! 😳And do thai thai phuss of both. Poor poor bachuas……😭😭… …both are being prepared for slaughter in CB today and Chandalika will be sacrificing both while Nirupa Roy is still trying to decide whether he should finally start crying or not…😳……..Challo challo Nirupa Roy jaldi jaldi take out your weaving machine and start crying. I mean that's what he does when he wants to show that he is sad……😳…and he wants to show his solidarity towards Radhika………..Anyway where was I…🤔oh the Bachuas…😭……poor poor Bumbum does not know that he is soon going to be sexually assaulted………😭😭😭🤔🤪. ……………Well Champakali can now start her hunt for the red night gown……🤪……and poor Phuljhari she was so happy that finally her mother is doing something for her …😭……By the way Champakali do you know that you and your mother are both eyeing the same person…😆…….I mean Champakali you forgot to take notice of the shine in your mothers eyes when she first laid her eyes on Bumbum……😆…one could even hear her heart going dhak dhak karne laga…😳……but I must say what a dramatic scene to introduce Bumbum to the family……😆…….it was like the water of Yamuna parting to allow someone come through. 😉😆I mean one by one the mushrooms move aside to show Bumbum ....😉🤪..As for the mushrooms those are the men and women holding gifts who suddenly popped put…😆…..hmmmm ………maybe they were hiding behind the wall…..

As for Bumbum………Phuljhari with a headmistress looks saved him from the bhaiyajees and gave him a lecture……😉…….Poor Bumbum was sad and then Phuljhari got even more stressed out when she saw that the same guy has come and then got hyper stressed when she realized that this guy has come with the shagun………She had to do aarti…😳….that to not looking at the guy…😆..had to pour water on the guys hand,…😆……that too not looking at the guy…😆……but Bumbum had a nice time looking…😆😆😆……

Comment……..

Heh Chunnu Munnu.........by the way I meant to ask this question that why will a guy from bridgrooms family come to give shagun without knowing the name of the girl? Shouldn't the girls family have the courtesy to see the picture of the bridegroom? Why does Phuljhari disappear when some imp information is being passed........ahh comedy of errors is it (with sarcasm here).......why will the audience be interested in playing Sherlock Holmes, Watson, Miss. Marple whatever when the mystery created is artificial?.......

Anyway Phuljhari was good in the scene with her mother, when the mother was making her wear the ornaments…….she had an expression of awe on her face. That was the scene of the day for me. They should just let Rubina emote.....they should just explain the scene to her and leave it to her. She knows what she is doing and is good at emotional scenes......Bumbum was trying his best to see whether his childishness has been forgiven but knew that he was failing. The guy who read Phuljhari so well in the boat is not able to read her now? Or is it just reassurance from her that he is looking for. Anyway her bubble is soon going to be burst, not only will she realise that the mothers love was a mirage for her but also that the father whom she trusted and depended on was also not being truthful to her. Although both have their own reasons but they are taking away her choice and making decisions for her. Wonder who will win this battle?………the one who listens to the brain or the one who listens to the heart……..or will heart not come into it and it will only be brain all the way………not the intelligence that is in the brain but needs or wants of the society thats in the brain.

Radhika is still listening to what has been fed to her that she should not think of anyone else other than her husband......She is still not thinking on her own but listening to what the others have told her.......she is still not listening to her heart…..wonder what will make her think whether this guy for whom she feels this attraction might be that guy ? Will she get jealous of Chandas attraction for Dev, I mean when the mother tells her about who the rishta came for? Well Dev did tell her that they might be meeting each other for a reason.....but will she ponder on that statement or will the thought that Dev is interested in her cloud her judgement.....Both mother and daughter are not listening to their heart or subconscious but listening to their head or the demands of society. As a result the mother gets scared that the secret will be out….she is scared of Chenu and she is scared of her husband……….while Radhika feels guilt and anger……..The mother has lived life but not educated……..Radhika is young but educated………but both are ignoring life's lessons…….one from her own experience and the other gained from being educated. If this track is handled logically and in the right way, it might turn out to be nice character groW*H of Radhika or a lifes lesson for her, but I am wary of Radhika being dumbed down to allow the mother scope to do her work........like they dumbed down amma and Padma in the Purohit house to let badi bahu become powerful. It can also be a nice contrast between two complex characters........Shanti and Radhika.....but if Shanti is artificially built up and Radhika dumbed down then it will be a shame. Hope they show Radhika-Dev meeting each other to know the other really well and to understand each other...to fall in love.

The others also played their part………..excited and child like Bumbum, self centered Champakali, morbid Nirupa Roy and Chenu who always tries to gain something from any opportunity…But today the day went to Rubina and the actress who enacts the role of Shanti…….It was a good show of contrast between both.

By the way…..again change in the creative team………..On Friday a lady called Nisha was the creative head while Indrajeet was the Creative Director but today both of them are creative heads and there isn't any creative director.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Misti,

I liked the actors today and their interactions with each other. But I did not like the episode as they are creating artificial situations which are too illogical for somebody to digest.
Some people may argue that CB1 was illogical too as a foreign returned guy marrying somebody in a ghungat and marrying going for the ceremonies. It was more of a fantasy but one that was well written and explained properly. For example, Dev in CB1 did not know about Radhika's address or name because he had met her only twice and fallen for her. Also, they showed Dadi as the culprit. There she was shown as one who had always pampered Dev a lot. So she in her eagerness thought of Dev's DG as a gift that she would wrap up and present to him and wouldn't let him see her face or talk to her prior to the SR. A lot of things were explained properly and many circumstances were related to Radhika's low self-esteem and complex about her status in the society and fear of acceptance by a rich Brahmin family.
Here I see all artificial situations where I see Dev not being told girl's name (and neither is Rohan for that matter). He was shown meeting with other girls and knowing their names. Here he is not given that choice which doesn't make sense. Even if Maheswari is unsure about Rohan's actions, there is no reason for her to not give that information to Dev.
Now when Dev is stating that he has come to Mansaram's house previously or that he is not the intended groom, Radhika is made absent. So everyone is present except for Radhika. Now since Dev has found out that Radhika's family was mistaking him for Rohan, shouldn't he be shown concerned that maybe Radhika has the same misunderstanding and he should correct it before she misunderstands his intentions.
Another thing is that now Dev knows that Mansa's family did not know the groom's name or his relationship to the family (younger son, middle son whatever). Shouldn't he think as an educated person that this family needs to know about the guy their daughter is going to marry. What makes him think that an educated girl even from a lower class family would be happy to marry a guy from rich family without seeing his face, knowing his name or his work. He can't be shown as such a narrow minded person. They are artificially making Dev insensitive to justify their track.
It seems to me from today's episode that Dev would happily go to Rohan and tell him that his DG is Rohan's fiancee's sister and eventually when the truth comes out, Rohan would think that Dev likes Chanda. Chanda would also go for him based on today's episode and now Radhika would be shown to be quiet even when she figures out that Dev is her husband. Now her obligation would start towards the family.
They are artificially trying to create a plot that resembles the confusion of CB1 even if it doesn't make sense. This was exactly like that Amma/Vishaka track where Shastriji was brought down where he allowed his mother to stay at PB without any reason and where PF suddenly became so weak that they allowed this woman and her grand-daughter to bully them. They did it when Abhay was dumbed down and made so insensitive that the entire family just had to bear his tantrums for no reason. I did not get a good feeling from watching today's episode.
rajsri thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
misti ... i was laughing at your description of parting of the mushroom 😆 😆 ... it was really funny when i watched it

Liked today's episode ... like you said it belonged to rads, shantha and i liked dev too.
was cracking up
- dev just standing and gazing at rads ... wont her family think it is odd
- the mushroom opening and dev stepping out

Really liked rads and shantha interaction, and of course radev ... Rads was shooting daggers at Dev wondering why this guy who was marrying chanda was ogling her 😆

I am not bothered by them stretching some things, sending rads inside while this game of who is who is played out, etc ... CB1 did it endlessly but they always had a great emotional ending to everyone of these. There were parts of CB1 that made me very uncomfortable around this time ... Vish and dev sharing a room, etc, even if nothing happened; vish going in the place of rads, etc. It was easier to watch the show much later ... so i hope they dont show similar things here

My problem is more with this artificial 12 day marriage ... why could they not have given themselves 2 months at least. Like you, i hope they show

- rads slowly falling in love with dev, questioning the validity of her marriage when she was 10 and deciding not to marry rohan ... and later finding out that dev was the person she married
- also they can show so much with rads and her father ... remorse on his part; feeling of betrayal on her part both with chenu and her dad
- rads discovering why her mother was being nice to her
- dev behaving like a kid with rads and her putting on a headmistress look every time she sees him are cute... his relationship with viraat is very clear ... but show how he was treated the past 12 years ... and if he was protected, how Amma was able to do that
- dev being innocent is acceptable if he was sheltered and protected ... not if he was treated like a servant
- dev and rad's reactions when they go back to PB for the wedding ... viraat treats him like a servant .. will he continue to stay calm if he is insulted in front of rads or will that be the trigger to convert bumbum into bholenath???
- And will dev back off bcos he thinks rads would not want him ... i would rather that be the case than a case of stepping back bcos of rohan

Oh btw ... I dont know how they can even get chanda into a red night gown here ... in CB1 in both instances, dev thought he was married to the women ...

Also, i am hoping for a scene after dadaji recovers where he chases his son, Padma, Amma and Dev (in that order) with a stout stick ...poor man has been signaling endlessly with his eyes ... and no one picked up on that in 12 years

Edited by rajsri - 13 years ago
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Misti,

I am surprised that there are no responses to your thread today. I don't count as I always comment in it. It seems that majority of the forum viewers liked the show because of Dev and RAdhika scenes. I did not like the theme as it was too illogical for me. The characters were good because this family is more real and behaved as it suited their characters.

But this was an incomplete episode for me. Have to see what Dev does tomorrow to feel excited or not about the track. Today I just felt irritation at the whole sequence where nobody has any natural curiosity to know others' name or other details.

I can understand Dev not asking about girl's photo but he would at least be told some details when he is visiting someone's house. Before Radhika, there was one process to see the girl and suddenly for Radhika there is another process which doesn't justify anything.

Now there are two things. Dev has told everyone that he is not the groom. When will Radhika know ? Will Chenu, Chanda....not tell Radhika anything. That is plain illogical. Why will not Dev tell her the truth. Surely he doesn't want her to think badly of him that he is getting engaged with one sister and flirting with another.

Secondly, Dev now knows that Radhika thinks the rishta is for Chanda. When he knows the truth, shouldn't he think about Radhika's reaction. He has seen Radhika being excited about her sister but would he impose this relationship on her and try to persuade her to accept it despite knowing that Radhika didn't think of this rishta for her in the first place. Will he realize that Rohan is not the right person for Radhika and Radhika as an individual has a right to find the best person for herself. Now in CB1, Radhika knew that Vishaka was not suitable for Dev and that Dev only loved her. But she still forced Dev to accept Vishaka and never showed remorse for it when the time came. Will Dev do the same thing? Then how does it make him different from old Radhika and how does this show become different from CB1.

Creatives, if you want to attract new audience show a new treatment and justify your theme. Don't show that leads are like sheep getting led to their fate until Kanha intervenes in each situation. Why would he need to do that when he is himself creating situations? It should be that Kanha is creating situations and Dev and RAdhika take advantage of them and fight for themselves and each other.

So my rating for this track is not yet cast until I see the end result. To be honest, the story is now beginning to bore me as they are trying very hard to get back into CB1 mode. When I first saw the episode, I skipped a lot of it and only later on forced myself to watch it so that I can comment on it. If this is boring to me who is watching it regularly, I wonder if any of the new audience are getting into it. Creatives, please improve the story before it is too late.

Originally posted by: misti73

Aiyoooooooo!! Chunnu munnu'😲'..Haila! 😲'Uribaba! 😲What am I seeing! 😲There are two man eaters in Rawal! Loha Singh Bandook lao! 😳And do thai thai phuss of both. Poor poor bachuas''😭😭' 'both are being prepared for slaughter in CB today and Chandalika will be sacrificing both while Nirupa Roy is still trying to decide whether he should finally start crying or not'😳''..Challo challo Nirupa Roy jaldi jaldi take out your weaving machine and start crying. I mean that's what he does when he wants to show that he is sad''😳'and he wants to show his solidarity towards Radhika'''..Anyway where was I'🤔oh the Bachuas'😭''poor poor Bumbum does not know that he is soon going to be sexually assaulted'''🤪. '''''Well Champakali can now start her hunt for the red night gown''🤪''and poor Phuljhari she was so happy that finally her mother is doing something for her '😭''By the way Champakali do you know that you and your mother are both eyeing the same person'😆''.I mean Champakali you forgot to take notice of the shine in your mothers eyes when she first laid her eyes on Bumbum''😆'one could even hear her heart going dhak dhak karne laga'😳

Yeah, the shining in Shanti's eyes was too much. Poor Dev. It is his destiny to be attacked by Radhika's sisters and mother/grandmother. He is going to set a record if we combine CB1 and CB2 - the guy marrying his girl the maximum times and getting assaulted by his sisters-in-law. At the end of the show both mother/daughter combo was looking at him like some animals (can't call them tigresses) eying their favorite meat.

''but I must say what a dramatic scene to introduce Bumbum to the family''😆''.it was like the water of Yamuna parting to allow someone come through. 😉😆I mean one by one the mushrooms move aside to show Bumbum ....😉🤪..As for the mushrooms those are the men and women holding gifts who suddenly popped put'😆'..hmmmm '''maybe they were hiding behind the wall'..

Remember he is a Kanha's incarnation. Yamuna parted when Kanha was taken to Yasoda's house. So here people parted when Dev came to Shanti Ma's house. But Kahan Yasoda and Kahan Shanti who was ogling him. As far the uniformed people are concerned, going on with the options you mentioned in yesterday's polls.

As for Bumbum'''Phuljhari with a headmistress looks saved him from the bhaiyajees and gave him a lecture''😉''.Poor Bumbum was sad and then Phuljhari got even more stressed out when she saw that the same guy has come and then got hyper stressed when she realized that this guy has come with the shagun'''She had to do aarti'😳'.that to not looking at the guy'😆..had to pour water on the guys hand,'😆''that too not looking at the guy'😆''but Bumbum had a nice time looking'😆😆😆''

Yeah, it was a wonder she did not get a crick in her neck. But tomorrow it would be Chanda time attacking poor Bumbum. When will Phuljhari become a pataka and save Bumbum from these barracudas. Once Champakali is after him, Bumbum would prefer chappals from bhaiyyas.

Comment''..

Heh Chunnu Munnu.........by the way I meant to ask this question that why will a guy from bridgrooms family come to give shagun without knowing the name of the girl? Shouldn't the girls family have the courtesy to see the picture of the bridegroom? Why does Phuljhari disappear when some imp information is being passed........ahh comedy of errors is it (with sarcasm here).......why will the audience be interested in playing Sherlock Holmes, Watson, Miss. Marple whatever when the mystery created is artificial?.......

Let's see tomorrow if Dev's name is told to the family. Also if Dev makes it clear to Radhika that he is not the groom. He has to be shown intelligent enough to realize that Radhika is considering him a guy coming for Chanda and so she would think really bad of him if he flirts with her. So he has to think about removing that misunderstanding.

Anyway Phuljhari was good in the scene with her mother, when the mother was making her wear the ornaments''.she had an expression of awe on her face. That was the scene of the day for me. They should just let Rubina emote.....they should just explain the scene to her and leave it to her. She knows what she is doing and is good at emotional scenes......Bumbum was trying his best to see whether his childishness has been forgiven but knew that he was failing. The guy who read Phuljhari so well in the boat is not able to read her now? Or is it just reassurance from her that he is looking for. Anyway her bubble is soon going to be burst, not only will she realise that the mothers love was a mirage for her but also that the father whom she trusted and depended on was also not being truthful to her. Although both have their own reasons but they are taking away her choice and making decisions for her. Wonder who will win this battle?'''the one who listens to the brain or the one who listens to the heart''..or will heart not come into it and it will only be brain all the way'''not the intelligence that is in the brain but needs or wants of the society thats in the brain.

Phuljhari's reactions were very appropriate. she has never got mother's love and is now overwhelmed with it. Please show her betrayal clearly when she finds out the truth. Also please don't let her be dumb again where she starts believing her mother again. They need to show that people learn from their mistakes or if they don't there is a strong reason behind it. Also show her hurt that her own father betrayed her. If he still doesn't tell her the truth after Dev leaves, then it would be bad.

Finally, if they want to make the story different and justify the song (Jiya Jage ...) as well as the tagline, show that her brain awakens and questions her feelings in context of KK. How would she find KK if she is not questioning the fate that is bringing this stranger again and again in life to whom she feels attracted. Also she has to choose her heart over society if the theme is to be justified. If she keeps herself away from Dev thinking that she is married, accepts the marriage to Rohan thinking that he is KK and then only goes after Dev once she finds out the truth, then she is just following the society and not breaking away from the norm listening to her heart. Show that she has faith in Kanha and associates things with faith. So she thinks in her heart that there is a strong possibility that this guy is her Krishn Kanhiya

The others also played their part'''..excited and child like Bumbum, self centered Champakali, morbid Nirupa Roy and Chenu who always tries to gain something from any opportunity'But today the day went to Rubina and the actress who enacts the role of Shanti''.It was a good show of contrast between both.

Ok with the character today, but have to wait and watch for next couple of episodes to see if leads are dumbed down to justify the artificial logic of the track or if the tracks are built intelligently around the characters. I am not excited about the story yet because of past experience. Once bitten, twice shy.

By the way'..again change in the creative team'''..On Friday a lady called Nisha was the creative head while Indrajeet was the Creative Director but today both of them are creative heads and there isn't any creative director.

What is going on with this show. Other shows like hyped SL has worse ratings than CB. Yet CB is the only show where every week there is a change in creatives' team.

rajsri thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
why3, misti ... dont know if these changes in creative heads are common or not ... is that how most soaps do it ... ???

i am worried that their new creative director is the same person who was in charge possibly when they killed dev and then definitely when they brought in kanika and her son after a 5 year leap

hope he vindicates himself ... and does not do a repeat of last year
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rajsri

misti ... i was laughing at your description of parting of the mushroom 😆 😆 ... it was really funny when i watched it

Yeh and at the end Dev was smiling as if he has come to bless everyone.😉

Liked today's episode ... like you said it belonged to rads, shantha and i liked dev too.
was cracking up
- dev just standing and gazing at rads ... wont her family think it is odd...well Shanta and Chanda were gazing at Dev....😉...
- the mushroom opening and dev stepping out

Really liked rads and shantha interaction, and of course radev ... Rads was shooting daggers at Dev wondering why this guy who was marrying chanda was ogling her 😆

I am not bothered by them stretching some things, sending rads inside while this game of who is who is played out, etc ... CB1 did it endlessly but they always had a great emotional ending to everyone of these.
CB1 IN 2009 did have emotional ending to most of these games but in 2010 they used to start a track with the right idea......then lost their way and then go for the sudden ending.......

There were parts of CB1 that made me very uncomfortable around this time ... Vish and dev sharing a room, etc, even if nothing happened; vish going in the place of rads, etc. It was easier to watch the show much later ... so i hope they dont show similar things here
Me too, I used to get very uncomforatble when Rads was in PB while Vishaka was staying in Devs rooms as Devs wife.......I used to read updates more during this time and watch if there was something interesting going on........the whole idea of Vishaka and Dev sharing a room used to make me very uneasy.........I know nothing happened but still it did.

My problem is more with this artificial 12 day marriage ... why could they not have given themselves 2 months at least. Like you, i hope they show

- rads slowly falling in love with dev, questioning the validity of her marriage when she was 10 and deciding not to marry rohan ... and later finding out that dev was the person she married....yes and I will prefer Rads saying no to Rohan because she is in love with Dev......and like you said later finding out the truth.
- also they can show so much with rads and her father ... remorse on his part; feeling of betrayal on her part both with chenu and her dad.....yes.......they should be good emotional scenes....
- rads discovering why her mother was being nice to her...yes....if Rads learns something by this track then it will be useful
- dev behaving like a kid with rads and her putting on a headmistress look every time she sees him are cute... his relationship with viraat is very clear ... but show how he was treated the past 12 years ... and if he was protected, how Amma was able to do that .........well have been asking this for a long time but now they are treating it as they treated Abhays (CB1) refusal to question himself......no background to what happened with Abhay in the 5 years........the artificial suspense generated by the way they treated Abhay drove the audience up the wall and the same thing might also happen here.
- dev being innocent is acceptable if he was sheltered and protected ... not if he was treated like a servant......yes and here comes the conflict in his characterisation.......a servant cannot be innocent........
- dev and rad's reactions when they go back to PB for the wedding ... viraat treats him like a servant .. will he continue to stay calm if he is insulted in front of rads or will that be the trigger to convert bumbum into bholenath??? Viraath treating Dev badly will most probably open Radhikas eyes ti his condition
- And will dev back off bcos he thinks rads would not want him ... i would rather that be the case than a case of stepping back bcos of rohan....yes...........

Oh btw ... I dont know how they can even get chanda into a red night gown here ... in CB1 in both instances, dev thought he was married to the women ... well thats Chandas choice.......trying to charm him😉

Also, i am hoping for a scene after dadaji recovers where he chases his son, Padma, Amma and Dev (in that order) with a stout stick ...poor man has been signaling endlessly with his eyes ... and no one picked up on that in 12 years ....yes...........specially his best friend amma.....well all have lost their brains .......

Edited by misti73 - 13 years ago
chipak thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Mistii⭐️ 👍🏼.

Originally posted by: misti73

Aiyoooooooo!! Chunnu munnu'😲'..Haila! 😲'Uribaba! 😲What am I seeing! 😲There are two man eaters in Rawal! Loha Singh Bandook lao! 😳And do thai thai phuss of both. Poor poor bachuas''😭😭' 'both are being prepared for slaughter in CB today and Chandalika will be sacrificing both while Nirupa Roy is still trying to decide whether he should finally start crying or not'😳''..Challo challo Nirupa Roy jaldi jaldi take out your weaving machine and start crying. I mean that's what he does when he wants to show that he is sad''😳'and he wants to show his solidarity towards Radhika'''

Actually misti they came to know you and many others like Mansaram's NirupaRoy version so by chnaging his charcter back to pre-leap minus no supprot for rads they are infact trying show what presumably according to them we all like- weeping NR but hey whats this whr are all those suicidal threats😆 on serious note they just changed him to shastriji again just to be able to show rads agreeing to everything matter how much they hav to change any character for that....why everything left on Kanha to look after for, why rads and her father who is so far supporting his daughter in that marriage is not working on to find the KK, why the same MS who can speak against family, society just to support rads cannot speak against RP....he suddently is made mute MROuch
..Anyway where was I'🤔oh the Bachuas'😭''poor poor Bumbum does not know that he is soon going to be sexually assaulted'''😭😭😭🤔🤪. '''''Well Champakali can now start her hunt for the red night gown''🤪''and poor Phuljhari she was so happy that finally her mother is doing something for her '😭''By the way Champakali do you know that you and your mother are both eyeing the same person'😆''.I mean Champakali you forgot to take notice of the shine in your mothers eyes when she first laid her eyes on Bumbum''😆'one could even hear her heart going dhak dhak karne laga'😳''
Misti trusted you with this one..your imaginations hitting bullseye🤣🤣 Shanti also making goo goo eyes on bumbum...never thought of that ..but since its CB every living n nonliving thing contends for only one person Dev per Dev is always Rads😉 Can see the most hated charcater to CB1 surfacing again..Red Night dress😆ShockedOuch
but I must say what a dramatic scene to introduce Bumbum to the family''😆''.it was like the water of Yamuna parting to allow someone come through. 😉😆I mean one by one the mushrooms move aside to show Bumbum ....😉🤪..As for the mushrooms those are the men and women holding gifts who suddenly popped put'😆'..hmmmm '''maybe they were hiding behind the wall'..

haha now you got the answer from whr they came from...appreared from inside the MS wall😉 not seen it but can imagine the stuff whr they show rivers/water parting to make way for the heros..recenty saw in narnia😉

As for Bumbum'''Phuljhari with a headmistress looks saved him from the bhaiyajees and gave him a lecture''😉''.Poor Bumbum was sad and then Phuljhari got even more stressed out when she saw that the same guy has come and then got hyper stressed when she realized that this guy has come with the shagun'''She had to do aarti'😳'.that to not looking at the guy'😆..had to pour water on the guys hand,'😆''that too not looking at the guy'😆''but Bumbum had a nice time looking'😆😆😆''

ahh Radev scenes...need to give daily doses they also know why😉..but i still hav problem withh whats been shown.... rads not questioning her feelings needs to be shown before they move her to mathura for marriage..before or after it..coz once she moves in mathura and then Cvs show these quandary thing wont make any sense if they not make it clear from now itself..make her keep her distance but at the same time make her feeling torn btw her feelings for this starnger n kk..i guess they shown her doing that once only and now in all thsi 12 days jaldi, they are not able to show what is required/needed in story..btn doesnt get this reason of 12 yrs, 12 days, 12 hrs imprtance for Cvs..why this attachment with nuber 12😕

Comment''..

Anyway Phuljhari was good in the scene with her mother, when the mother was making her wear the ornaments''.she had an expression of awe on her face. That was the scene of the day for me. They should just let Rubina emote.....they should just explain the scene to her and leave it to her. She knows what she is doing and is good at emotional scenes......Bumbum was trying his best to see whether his childishness has been forgiven but knew that he was failing. The guy who read Phuljhari so well in the boat is not able to read her now? Or is it just reassurance from her that he is looking for. Anyway her bubble is soon going to be burst, not only will she realise that the mothers love was a mirage for her but also that the father whom she trusted and depended on was also not being truthful to her. Although both have their own reasons but they are taking away her choice and making decisions for her. Wonder who will win this battle?'''the one who listens to the brain or the one who listens to the heart''..or will heart not come into it and it will only be brain all the way'''not the intelligence that is in the brain but needs or wants of the society thats in the brain.

Radhika is still listening to what has been fed to her that she should not think of anyone else other than her husband......She is still not thinking on her own but listening to what the others have told her.......she is still not listening to her heart'..wonder what will make her think whether this guy for whom she feels this attraction might be that guy ? Will she get jealous of Chandas attraction for Dev, I mean when the mother tells her about who the rishta came for? Well Dev did tell her that they might be meeting each other for a reason.....but will she ponder on that statement or will the thought that Dev is interested in her cloud her judgement.....Both mother and daughter are not listening to their heart or subconscious but listening to their head or the demands of society. As a result the mother gets scared that the secret will be out'.she is scared of Chenu and she is scared of her husband'''.while Radhika feels guilt and anger''..The mother has lived life but not educated''..Radhika is young but educated'''but both are ignoring life's lessons''.one from her own experience and the other gained from being educated. If this track is handled logically and in the right way, it might turn out to be nice character groW*H of Radhika or a lifes lesson for her, but I am wary of Radhika being dumbed down to allow the mother scope to do her work........like they dumbed down amma and Padma in the Purohit house to let badi bahu become powerful. It can also be a nice contrast between two complex characters........Shanti and Radhika.....but if Shanti is artificially built up and Radhika dumbed down then it will be a shame. Hope they show Radhika-Dev meeting each other to know the other really well and to understand each other...to fall in love.

Rads is only good woth her family but not with other. Now Cvs are agiain changing her charater fromwhole Mansaram family so far true to their characters

The others also played their part'''..excited and child like Bumbum, self centered Champakali, morbid Nirupa Roy and Chenu who always tries to gain something from any opportunity'But today the day went to Rubina and the actress who enacts the role of Shanti''.It was a good show of contrast between both.

Yess agree with each n every word...Here Rads and Bumbums mere eye contact, bumbum's smile is not the only thing that can fetch them numbers...for that needs to show Rads feelings without which her headmistress looks, completely shutting off dev is just making it more difficult for audience to grab the situation and understand her charcater...Bumbum on the other hand shown unfazed by any of her actions...whr is the smart Dev who is sensitive and mature..for the time they are making him living in his dream world far from reality so when the truth of rads being the chosen one befalls on him..he can be shown shattered, heart broken and this is whr they are trying to draw similarities with CB1 dev...we all sympathized with Dev post marraige but here situations are different.....without showing any sensibilities/pov in their charcaters is major pitfall and for me Dev is behaviour is either childinsh or like a street mawali behind some beautiful girlOuch

By the way'..again change in the creative team'''..On Friday a lady called Nisha was the creative head while Indrajeet was the Creative Director but today both of them are creative heads and there isn't any creative director.
Misti better let all this startegic high end decisionsSilly to them only let them fight for any position they wish coz they seems to be interested in name than material..what difference these peole gonna make when their sole interest is to bring fast numbers without developing the story..they are still in experimental mode..just wondering if Zee or Djs generally do this with other shows of they keep this experiments only for CB😡

I guess all that missing Rads from the important discussion is just another attempt of copy of identity crisis or more apt comedy of error...what i got so far is Chanda now knowing Dev is not the propsal for Rads so making goo goo eyes at him (with he mother in competition ofcourse😆)....dev thinking Chnada is the one for Rohan so till marriage he wud be unawre and wud be shown behind Rads all time..Rads thinking he is for Chnada n not a good guy as he is always behind her so keeping her distance, giving those Ruby looks..
From here i see 3 things that can happen..or more than that as we have combination of creative brains working on it so what if they are still fighting for who is whoSilly:
- Soon Rads will kow Dev is not the Rishta for Chnada but then also gets to know that chnada was never he contender..its she whs suppose to marry some Rohan..Shanti cajoles her to marry Rohan..Rads and Dev lands in mathura with Baware naina playing in BG and before marraige rads miraculously finds who is KK and KK is dev and Dev is the youngest GS of RP and mission save PB starts with Dev again standing in side, rads doing all mahaaan work and some pujasa, dance parties and soon 1.5 yreas will pass and we will see similar fate of CB1🤢
- Shanti in the end convincing Rads that Rohan is her KK and she is suppose to marry him as per RP proposal whereas rads thinking Rohan is Bumbum..so wud be happy to marry him as she is supposedly having feelings for bumbum (which is not made apparant till now..just one time so far..) But before marraige kanha intervens and tell her that Rohan is not Bumbum but Dev is bumbum and here we go again..rads asking Kyun kanha KyunWacko but this is not the end..bumbum on other hands gets to know Rdas is chosen for Rohan so we have double baar Kyun kanha kyunWacko wat to do and then kanha again comes and sort out the whole mess..
- Rads despite knowing Bumbums Rishta is for Chnada feeling the pull for Bumbum..but thinking its wrong coz he is married to Kk n further Bumbum is for Chanda so keeping herself out of way from BB whereas bumbum continues with his pataofying methods on Phuljari and starts falling for him..in the end Rads comes to know Bumbum is not the one for Chnada so she heaves a sigh of relief but still in her KK jaap is on but inside she is happy. then Chanda, Dev, Rads lands in Mathura...thr Rads gets to know she is marrying some Rohan and not Chnada....Dev still unaware, in happyland, Chanda behind Dev, Rohan behind Rads, Rads behind Kanha, Kanha behind us, we..we are behind Cvs and Cvs are behind us saying this is what you all wanted..circle complete...WackoWackoWackoWackoWackoWackoWackoWackoWackoWackoWackoWackoWacko
Misti all i can grab from wht current /past combinations of CVs are trying to do is tomake situations look more complex, trying build up the mystery to sustain the storyline (thats is if they are still following the original plot) but what they are doing in the process is making it far to illogical for a normal person to understand and connect with it coz its making situations that are not even close to making any sense let alone remain logical, everything looks farce and deliberatley done to accomodate into storyline....ehich just make the whole show a collection of scenes without any connection....instead they cud have slowly progressed to same illogical things but intelligently..i hope you getting what i mean to say coz my head is just not supporting me with all the things i read/see abt CB......really dont wish any of the things i had written above but fear if thats whr the show is hitting...better they listen
Edited by chipak - 13 years ago
avinaalways thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chipak

Mistii⭐️ 👍🏼.
I guess all that missing Rads from the important discussion is just another attempt of copy of identity crisis or more apt comedy of error...what i got so far is Chanda now knowing Dev is not the propsal for Rads so making goo goo eyes at him (with he mother in competition ofcourse😆)....dev thinking Chnada is the one for Rohan so till marriage he wud be unawre and wud be shown behind Rads all time..Rads thinking he is for Chnada n not a good guy as he is always behind her so keeping her distance, giving those Ruby looks..
From here i see 3 things that can happen..or more than that as we have combination of creative brains working on it so what if they are still fighting for who is who🤪:
- Soon Rads will kow Dev is not the Rishta for Chnada but then also gets to know that chnada was never he contender..its she whs suppose to marry some Rohan..Shanti cajoles her to marry Rohan..Rads and Dev lands in mathura with Baware naina playing in BG and before marraige rads miraculously finds who is KK and KK is dev and Dev is the youngest GS of RP and mission save PB starts with Dev again standing in side, rads doing all mahaaan work and some pujasa, dance parties and soon 1.5 yreas will pass and we will see similar fate of CB1🤢
- Shanti in the end convincing Rads that Rohan is her KK and she is suppose to marry him as per RP proposal whereas rads thinking Rohan is Bumbum..so wud be happy to marry him as she is supposedly having feelings for bumbum (which is not made apparant till now..just one time so far..) But before marraige kanha intervens and tell her that Rohan is not Bumbum but Dev is bumbum and here we go again..rads asking Kyun kanha Kyun but this is not the end..bumbum on other hands gets to know Rdas is chosen for Rohan so we have double baar Kyun kanha kyun wat to do and then kanha again comes and sort out the whole mess..
- Rads despite knowing Bumbums Rishta is for Chnada feeling the pull for Bumbum..but thinking its wrong coz he is married to Kk n further Bumbum is for Chanda so keeping herself out of way from BB whereas bumbum continues with his pataofying methods on Phuljari and starts falling for him..in the end Rads comes to know Bumbum is not the one for Chnada so she heaves a sigh of relief but still in her KK jaap is on but inside she is happy. then Chanda, Dev, Rads lands in Mathura...thr Rads gets to know she is marrying some Rohan and not Chnada....Dev still unaware, in happyland, Chanda behind Dev, Rohan behind Rads, Rads behind Kanha, Kanha behind us, we..we are behind Cvs and Cvs are behind us saying this is what you all wanted..circle complete...
Misti all i can grab from wht current /past combinations of CVs are trying to do is tomake situations look more complex, trying build up the mystery to sustain the storyline (thats is if they are still following the original plot) but what they are doing in the process is making it far to illogical for a normal person to understand and connect with it coz its making situations that are not even close to making any sense let alone remain logical, everything looks farce and deliberatley done to accomodate into storyline....ehich just make the whole show a collection of scenes without any connection....instead they cud have slowly progressed to same illogical things but intelligently..i hope you getting what i mean to say coz my head is just not supporting me with all the things i read/see abt CB......really dont wish any of the things i had written above but fear if thats whr the show is hitting...better they listen

Dev, Rads lands in Mathura...thr Rads gets to know she is marrying some Rohan and not Chnada....Dev still unaware, in happyland, Chanda behind Dev, Rohan behind Rads, Rads behind Kanha, Kanha behind us, we..we are behind Cvs and Cvs are behind us saying this is what you all wanted..circle complete...

Dear Chipak,

I could not control my laugh here,🤣
misti73 thumbnail

Originally posted by: why3

Yeah, the shining in Shanti's eyes was too much. Poor Dev. It is his destiny to be attacked by Radhika's sisters and mother/grandmother. He is going to set a record if we combine CB1 and CB2 - the guy marrying his girl the maximum times and getting assaulted by his sisters-in-law. At the end of the show both mother/daughter combo was looking at him like some animals (can't call them tigresses) eying their favorite meat.

I meant tigress aiming for its prey ...for Shanti.....the gleam in her eyes actually reminded me of Simbas uncle........the one who plts to kill Muphasa in Lion King.

Remember he is a Kanha's incarnation. Yamuna parted when Kanha was taken to Yasoda's house. So here people parted when Dev came to Shanti Ma's house. But Kahan Yasoda and Kahan Shanti who was ogling him. As far the uniformed people are concerned, going on with the options you mentioned in yesterday's polls.

Actually it did strike me as if yamuna is making way for Vasudevs journey.....the way Dev was smiling.....all that were needed were a halo around his head and some wings on his back.....😉...as for the uniform people its still not clear where they came from.......they just suddenly popped up.

Yeah, it was a wonder she did not get a crick in her neck. But tomorrow it would be Chanda time attacking poor Bumbum. When will Phuljhari become a pataka and save Bumbum from these barracudas. Once Champakali is after him, Bumbum would prefer chappals from bhaiyyas.

If Bumbum realises that Champakali is after him he will probably take sanyas.....😉

Let's see tomorrow if Dev's name is told to the family. Also if Dev makes it clear to Radhika that he is not the groom. He has to be shown intelligent enough to realize that Radhika is considering him a guy coming for Chanda and so she would think really bad of him if he flirts with her. So he has to think about removing that misunderstanding.

Yes...........he has to do that so that she does not think bad of him..........otherwise he will appear dumb. However smitten a guy is he will always want to appear good in front of the person whom he is trying to impress.........thats human behaviour.

Phuljhari's reactions were very appropriate. she has never got mother's love and is now overwhelmed with it. Please show her betrayal clearly when she finds out the truth. Also please don't let her be dumb again where she starts believing her mother again. They need to show that people learn from their mistakes or if they don't there is a strong reason behind it. Also show her hurt that her own father betrayed her. If he still doesn't tell her the truth after Dev leaves, then it would be bad.
If they don't show Phuljharis character developement and her betrayal then whats the use of the track other than to waste few more weeks and go in circles while the creatives still scratch their heads as to what the screenplay will be.

Finally, if they want to make the story different and justify the song (Jiya Jage ...) as well as the tagline, show that her brain awakens and questions her feelings in context of KK. How would she find KK if she is not questioning the fate that is bringing this stranger again and again in life to whom she feels attracted. Also she has to choose her heart over society if the theme is to be justified. If she keeps herself away from Dev thinking that she is married, accepts the marriage to Rohan thinking that he is KK and then only goes after Dev once she finds out the truth, then she is just following the society and not breaking away from the norm listening to her heart. Show that she has faith in Kanha and associates things with faith. So she thinks in her heart that there is a strong possibility that this guy is her Krishn Kanhiya
Yes agree here........

Ok with the character today, but have to wait and watch for next couple of episodes to see if leads are dumbed down to justify the artificial logic of the track or if the tracks are built intelligently around the characters. I am not excited about the story yet because of past experience. Once bitten, twice shy.

Once bitten twice shy is also for me.......but my reaction was based on yesterdays episode and comparison to what has been shown before.......

What is going on with this show. Other shows like hyped SL has worse ratings than CB. Yet CB is the only show where every week there is a change in creatives' team.

I seriously don't know or understand what is happening here.........why this continuous change in the creative department.........No wonder the script is not there.

Edited by misti73 - 13 years ago
misti73 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajsri

why3, misti ... dont know if these changes in creative heads are common or not ... is that how most soaps do it ... ???

i am worried that their new creative director is the same person who was in charge possibly when they killed dev and then definitely when they brought in kanika and her son after a 5 year leap

hope he vindicates himself ... and does not do a repeat of last year

Soaps do go through creative changes but not as frequently as CB2 has done.......well actually now there are no creative directors.......there are two creative heads.......I think the lady was there as the creative head from the beginning .........the Shettys were the original creative director and they got replaced by this guy who was responsible for Abhay track. His name was there as the creative director just for friday.........and yesterday he is there as the creative head and not the director.