My Ravisseur|ArShFF|Part4UPDATEDpg86|30.7.2011| (:

FleetingWishes. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
MY RAVISSEUR

thanks a tonne sriii, for this amazing amazing sig. its really beautiful😃

Heyyy Everyoneee!!! =D =D lol surprised hehe
me and sri ur beloved (-KaShti-) hav decided to start a new ff and that too together😃. so pleas please give us all your love and support coz we really really need it.

this is totally our combined effort, and we would love if u all would give us your suggestions😳. we cant be promising about the updates but we wil try our best to update soon.
this is going to be a thriller and ofcourse romantic ff. it will be having alot of love , romance , hatred , thrill , revenge passion in it. hehe and plz plz plz do giv us ur comments regarding it so we can actually continueee

so herez the prolouge

PROLOUGE

"Dad, when will you be back home, come soon I miss you." Shilpa groaned like a child.

"Don't worry sweetheart, just few hours more and il be there, my princess" he smiled on the other side.

"No Dad you have to be here, I don't care, come soon" she whined

"Okay, il be there really soon." He replied grinning.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''.

"Hello, don't worry dad, all the security guards are down, the alarms are turned off. No not at all! My way is totally clear. All of them are unconscious; no one will be able to stop me now. No she is in the house, ahaan! Her bl***y father is at work and till he comes back, the game would be in our hands. No I won't let anything wrong happen now. Just a few minutes more and she would be with me. Don't you worry dad today il not let anyone come in between us, today il take her away from everyone, forever." He said in a stern voice, with firmness clearly visible. His blue eyes sparkled in the dark as he came out of the car, at the signal of his men who told him the way was all clear now. He moved out as he stared at his men with murderous eyes scaring them to death. Moving forward he saw the way totally cleared out as all his men had done there work perfectly. He looked up as he saw the lights of her room still on. He smirked as he stepped forward, slowly whispering. "Finally shilpa now you won't be able to stop me, Armaan Malik gets what he wants!"

Getting into her room he shut the window behind slowly, not making a single noise. Placing his hand in his left pocket he checked for the thing he needed. Coming inside he surveyed the room, as everything was peaceful and calm. Feeling some footsteps he hid behind the cupboard, hiding his big frame properly.
She entered the room sighing with tiredness as too much happened today, looking at her bed she turned around towards her cupboard to take out her nightgown and finally sleep.
his blue dark eyes stared at her mesmerized, clad in a beautiful skin fitted green elegant knee length dress she looked the goddess of beauty as her black jet hair fell down till her knees, sighing he closed his eyes to control the urge to pull her and kiss her bad. Silently coming out he made slow silent steps towards her. Feeling some one at her back she turned immediately, as her green emerald eyes met his blue dangerous ones.
Gasping and shuddering with fear she moved back as she pinned herself to the cupboard but before she cud shout or do sumtng he came forward and pressed his body on hers. She looked down into his deep burning blue eyes, as she was scared with the intensity. She felt an unknown connection with them, as she had seen these blue eyes somewhere but where, she couldn't understand. He stared at her feeling blissful after ages, as he lost himself in her beauty, and her mesmerizing expressive eyes. He loved her so much, much more than anyone could have ever thought. He was madly and deeply in love with her. Only he knew what she had done to him, he could not even in a hundred years could forget that night. But today everything had changed so much, nothing was the same. But enough had happened and now he was adamant to take his revenge, to her his. Placing his hand on her mouth he took out the chloroform and pressed it on her mouth not breaking their passionate eye lock. She felt dizzy as her eyelids became heavier, unknown of everything she passed out in his strong muscular arms. Picking her up in his arms he stared at the innocent beauty. His angel, his life his everything. But he had to control himself, his emotions his love for his revenge. This was just the start. Start of something so unpredictable he stared at her mesmerized, her beautiful face sparkled in the soft moonlight as she looked more tempting than anything. Staring at her soft lips he huskily whispered

"You're only mine. I wont let you go away from me so easily" jumping off the window carefully he placed her in his car as she lied down unconscious on the back seat and he drove away.

😳so do give us your precious comments and tell  us whether we should continue or not

With Luv

Rida and Srishti 😃

Edited by -Heart-Hacker- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FleetingWishes. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
INDEX

CHAPTER 1 - Page 23
CHAPTER 2 - Page 39
CHAPTER 3 - Page 65
CHAPTER 4 - Page 86
Edited by -Heart-Hacker- - 12 years ago
-GoogleWithMe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
me 1st 🥳
riiiiiiddduu &  srissssss wowwwwww u guys r awesome 👏
i am happy u guys started a new ff
concept is supperb
Armaan is deeply & madly in love with Shilpa😳
He is kidnapping  her that's interesting
i am excited to know about the revenge
completely different ff i which i have read till now
i lovvvvvvveeeeeed iittt
my request is don't keep us more waiting to read ok😆

looking forward for the next part
amazing promo
update the next part soon😈

Edited by -poornima- - 13 years ago
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow awesome , great start contii soon thank you for pm
-Pranjali- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey Rida
amazing prolouge
thanks for PM
update soon
love
                 -Pranjali
akshad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
omg its amazing start...

armaan kidnapped shilpa wow...

thanks for the pm...

continue soon...

krazy4kash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey

awesome intro..............seems really intersting....................has soooo many unanswered questions.................would love to read it........do update soon.............thx 4 d pm

luv
kj
u never ever told me rida, that ur writing another ff.
i so hate u for this
and yes i definitely want u to continue ur ff.
its awesome srish and rida
sweetie_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
interesting topic
waiting for more
sweety7395 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey awesome intro
really love the concept
wow so armaan is madly in love with her but now he wants to take revenge.....really curious to know why
continue soon
and please pm me when you update
thanks