Whats Meant To Happen Always Happen//|UPD|//Pg48(:

wardahere thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Hello Guys, its Warda again. How are you all doing? So, For past few months I have this *Arrange Marriage* idea stuck in my head. I wanted to bring out didn't know how. I was like waaait whaaa? What can be better than writing a Fanfic. So, Here I m right infront of you writing this story. I hope you guys like it. This is just the intro. Your comments will help me decide if should continue this or not. Because I just don't want to continue it and not have anyone reading it. I know. I know. I am an extremely bad updater. However, this time I am on my spring break and I promise an update every Friday. Spring break or No spring break. I hope you guys like this. And do leave comments. Long. Short. Medium. I WANT COMMENTS! :D lol. I miss coming on IF and reading amazing comments. I am inspired to write this. After reading few arrange marriage FF on here, I decided to write one of my own! Bear with me! :D Thanks.

-Warda.

"Whats Meant to happen, Always happens"

Two of her best friends took hold of her once they got out of the Lemo. One from right and other from the left, and they started walking on the red carpet. The moment they stepped out the car, there was a red carpet leading them inside this huge, beautiful Hotel name Hyatt. The hotel was huge as if its building was touching the sky. As they stepped in, two of the friends helped her  with her hot pink/red lengha for her to see the steps and as they entered and were welcomed by the manager.

"Good Evening Ma'm. My name is Jay Gonzales. Welcome, to Hotel Hyatt. I am more than pleased to have you here." He said as he welcomed us here. I smiled at his kindness.

"Thank-you Mr. Gonzales" I smiled.

"Call me Jay. And pleasure is all Mines. Your attendant for tonight will be Anita Raj." He pointed towards a girl. She was coming towards us, wearing clean white top and black slacks.

"However, if you need anything else or if there is any kind of inconvenience don't hesitate to call me up. My extension code is 09. Have a great night and Congratulations Mrs. Malik" He smiled. But I wasn't able to smile back because of the name he addressed me as "Mrs. Malik." Is that I am left with? That now people are not even going to address me with my own name. Like really?

"Hello. My name is Anita and I am your attendant for the night. I must say Mrs. Malik you lengha is gorgeous. It's really rare from what's in trend these days and Congratulations for your wedding" She smiled and showed Jay the satisfactory eyes, he smiled at us once again and left.

"Thank-you Anita, you are too kind. My In-laws actually gave me this lengha, so I am not sure where they got this from. And also you can just call me Riddhima." I replied.

"Riddhima. That's a really pretty name just like you are. You guys can follow me and I can take you to your suite. Are they your sisters?" Anita asked as we followed her.

"Yes and No. They are my best friends. But definitely more than sisters. This is Nikita and this curly head is Muskaan." 

"Hello, nice to meet you two."

"Same here Anita" They said together.

Anita pointed toward room 143 and smiled. She was a really young looking attendant. She was probably twenty year old and she was really pretty. Her make-up, her perfect pony tail and her pedicure and manicure was just perfection. It made her look gorgeous.

"Here is your room ladies. Good Luck Mrs. Malik. Mr Armaan Malik is really hot to handle kind." She laughed along with Muski and Niki.

I didn't even know how to respond. I don't think I even smiled at that comment of hers. I noticed Niki and Muski laugh with Anita, right in front of MY room. I don't know what to say or how to reply. I always believed on the saying that "What's meant to happen always happens" And there It was me Riddhima Armaan Malik, who was being taken to this room to start a new married life with an absolute stranger. A stranger, I met one week ago, who now is my husband. I am highly nervous and my fear has no boundaries.

Leave: Comments, Suggestions, advice, Criticism and everything that you want to. Everything is accepted with open heart <3

Ps: Send me a Buddy request, for Pm. Thank-youπŸ˜›

Index:

Chapter 1 - Page 15
πŸ˜‰

Chapter 2 - Page 28πŸ˜†

Chapter 3 - Page 48😳

-Warda😳

Edited by wardahere - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssidra thumbnail
interesting concept... Plz continue soon and plzzz do pm me when u update 😊
wardahere thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssidra

interesting concept... Plz continue soon and plzzz do pm me when u update 😊

Thank-you (:

I will doo so.

I am glad you liked the concept.
😳
Medha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Warda.  Just saw this one.  I really like the concept of it.  Please update soon and do add me to the PM list.
-Medzi <33
-GoogleWithMe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
warda happy to see u r back
missed u a lot
that too with an ff gr8
interesting concept
looks cool
continue soon
thanx for the pm

wardahere thumbnail

I AM WAITING! πŸ˜ƒ
wardahere thumbnail

Originally posted by: Medzi_ARian...

Hey Warda.  Just saw this one.  I really like the concept of it.  Please update soon and do add me to the PM list.

-Medzi <33

Heeey Medzi,
First things first. Nice to meet you πŸ˜ƒ

I am so glad that you liked the concept of this fanfic.

I will update soon and you are Added in my PM list. Just accept my buddy request πŸ˜›

Thank-you babes

-Warda😳

wardahere thumbnail

Originally posted by: -poornima-

warda happy to see u r back
missed u a lot
that too with an ff gr8
interesting concept
looks cool
continue soon
thanx for the pm

Heeeey Poo 😳

I missed you too and IF.

Aww. Thanks love! Comments like this encourage me to write more! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Sukhriyah, Thank-you, Thank-youπŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Will continue soon. Your welcome my love <33

-Warda😳

-GoogleWithMe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wardahere

Heeeey Poo 😳

I missed you too and IF.

Aww. Thanks love! Comments like this encourage me to write more! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Sukhriyah, Thank-you, Thank-youπŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Will continue soon. Your welcome my love <33

-Warda😳

wlcome dear

i thought that day u were fully back when u came on heaven .......

be active there ok

include some hot parts too okπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

excited to read next part
_Afrin_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
interesting intro................loved it................😊
looking forward to read more...............
plzzzzzzzzzzzz add me to ur pm list...................
cont soon...................