Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhoo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: venture

This is the best selling point of SGP "every relationship matters in life".it's not only the lead role which is the centre of focus, each and every character is joined to another character, Father and son, chacha& bhateeja, nanand&bhabi, dewaraani& jhetani, wife & husband, home helpers & family, yonger&older members of the family. Each and every relationship shown is very very real, living among us,I can see atleast 5 characters in the family who are like my family members, I am sure all of you can. SGP may be let us down on few scenes and scenarios but they never failed in showing real relationships, nothing artificial about them, these kind of family bonding are on brink of evaporating from our society, as our life style is changing, no time for extended family , which use to be part of immediate family. That's the reason that I will always cherish this serial, despite not liking few things, this beautiful boquet of relationships give me the khushboo which is missing from my life as I have grown up in joined family.
Good post madhu, very good.

@bold: this is exactly what I was thinking when I made the post. Thanks for putting my thoughts in words. Oh the relationships in SGP!!! Kitni pyaari relationships hai SGP mein. How come we don't have more of these beautiful relationships in other shows?!?!!
1tarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

the matured..........๐Ÿ˜ณ.................people can handle every situation BM.............AND ALOK are the head of the family.....โญ๏ธ.....ya

.............dada and dadi is there......................bt .................they are to guide..........................them...........................after all BM AND ALOK had handled the whole kasyap's..................faMILY.....................they know...........hw to face the situation............
...........and kasyaps...............family always rocks ....๐Ÿ˜ƒ..........nice post๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
madhoo thumbnail
Thanks everyone for beautiful comments. Our life is all about relationships and how beautiful this world would be if everyone starts thinking like Bajpai and Kashyap's.

I still remember that one line of Ishaan he said to his bhabis:
"Soch raha hoon ki duniya shayid is liye nahi achai rahi kyunki saari duniya ke ache log isi ghar mein hai."
(I'm thinking that maybe the world is not beautiful anymore because all the nice people are in this house.)

Sach mein, duniya shayad is liye hi nahi achi, kyunki ache log ha hi nahi ab ๐Ÿ˜ญ
1tarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhoo

Thanks everyone for beautiful comments. Our life is all about relationships and how beautiful this world would be if everyone starts thinking like Bajpai and Kashyap's.

I still remember that one line of Ishaan he said to his bhabis:
"Soch raha hoon ki duniya shayid is liye nahi achai rahi kyunki saari duniya ke ache log isi ghar mein hai."
(I'm thinking that maybe the world is not beautiful anymore because all the nice people are in this house.)

Sach mein, duniya shayad is liye hi nahi achi, kyunki ache log ha hi nahi ab ๐Ÿ˜ญ

by the way.......................madhoo..............................is ur real name๐Ÿ˜ณ?madhu.....means honey...๐Ÿ˜ƒur......post is like madhoo..๐Ÿ˜ƒ..means sweet..๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ..like honey๐Ÿ˜ƒ............................are u from....................mumbai๐Ÿ˜ฒ
madhoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1tarun

by the way.......................madhoo..............................is ur real name๐Ÿ˜ณ?madhu.....means honey...๐Ÿ˜ƒur......post is like madhoo..๐Ÿ˜ƒ..means sweet..๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ..like honey๐Ÿ˜ƒ............................are u from....................mumbai๐Ÿ˜ฒ

yeah you can call me madhoo and thanks for the compliment.

Edited by madhoo - 13 years ago
1tarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhoo

yeah you can call me madhoo and thanks for the compliment.

ya.............m......frm...........mumbai.....๐Ÿ˜ƒ.................where are u...............ffrm?Embarrassed
589799 thumbnail
Awesome post, Madhoo.
To begin with, I am biased about Alok. ๐Ÿ˜›I love the character a lot.

Inder and Alok - Inder has not had a father in his life for almost his entire life. He had no one whom he could look up to and say that I want to be like my father. (For me Bade Papa is not worthy to be called a father or a son.) Around the time when Bade Papa left, it was up to Alok to bring up Inder as a good son and teach him values (as a father would) or not bother much about him. Alok, as a good human being and a responsible man decided to bring up all the children in the house. He was like a father to them. Inder, who didn't find a father in BP, instead found a father in Alok. Maybe, this explaind why Inder found it more easier to tell Alok about a "problem" than Badimaa.

Ishaan and Alok - So far, we have never seen a serious scene between Alok and Ishaan. From what we have seen so far, I think Alok and Ishaan share an unspoken bond. They know how the other feels about something, how they will react, how they will cope up, etc. Even though they share a joke on laugh on each other or play pranks, they know that the other loves the other. Now that Suhana is sick, Alok knows that Ishaan will be heart broken, he knows that it will be difficult to make Ishaan better. Ishaan on the other hand knows that he can sit with Alok and tell what he is feeling in his heart directly to Alok without worrying about anything. He is sure that Alok will listen to him and provide comfort.

That's all I want to say. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@manju....superb yar...worth the wait i must say....๐Ÿ˜ƒ
thanks for writing yar...๐Ÿ˜Š
loved ur take....will comment in detail....in the evenin..
589799 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@manju....superb yar...worth the wait i must say....๐Ÿ˜ƒ
thanks for writing yar...๐Ÿ˜Š
loved ur take....will comment in detail....in the evenin..

Sorry for making you wait. I was a little busy before. Thanks a lot. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by ymanjushree10 - 13 years ago
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yea SGP gives alot of imp to relationships..